Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

How To Get Own Mobile Or Web Site For Free If You Have No Coding Skills - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Own Mobile Or Web Site For Free If You Have No Coding Skills (2891 Views)

Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Affordable Rate One Click Ahead. / Design Database Driven Websites & Android Mobile Apps No Coding Skill Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Own Mobile Or Web Site For Free If You Have No Coding Skills by mobofree: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
If you want to have your own site and have no coding skills - it's worth to try out http://Wapego.com - the best free mobile sites building tool.

Wapego allows to build own mobile site right via mobile phone (no pc needed).
It has several cool features:
- you can easily create forum, blog, news site, chat site. Want site like Eskimi - try out Wapego, as wapego allows to create all eskimi like features. Here is example of mobile site, created via Wapego.com: http://template1.wapego.com/
- if you have coding skills - Wapego allows to use own php and twig codes
- Wapego.com gives unlimited space, free hosting, free subdomain.
- Also you can earn money from your site...
- You can park own domain on Wapego

Like all builders, Wapego has some limitations. For example you can't download code of your created site.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Own Mobile Or Web Site For Free If You Have No Coding Skills by gidjah(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
gd info, wld love to put ma hands on ds.GOD BLESS U
Re: How To Get Own Mobile Or Web Site For Free If You Have No Coding Skills by mobofree: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
gidjah: gd info, wld love to put ma hands on ds.GOD BLESS U

You are welcome gidjah! Try it out, I am sure you will like it.
And any additional $$$ we can make via such own sites - really helps.

I've noticed in some webmasters/wapmasters forums, that guys even are making money for creation of sites via Wapego. I mean they create site on Wapego.com generate some traffic and after that sell that some for some other guys, who have no coding skills for ~5-10 USD.
It's not big sum, but you know, it takes 2-10 minutes to create site via Wapego.com, so it's possible to earn quite nice cash smiley
Re: How To Get Own Mobile Or Web Site For Free If You Have No Coding Skills by Juppyme: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
I have 2 wapego.com sites. Wapego is good builder especially after launching version 2.
Also I liked Mobtron, but too many bugs in last days...

(1) (Reply)

Buy Bing Coupons & Bing Accounts / Configure Proxy Settings In Mozilla Firefox / How To Hack DSTV, Gotv, Digital Tvs And Other Digital Decoders Subscription FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.