Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed (12821 Views)

Demon Is Occupying Enugu Government House – Archbishop Chukwuma / Buhari & Other APC Leaders With Archbishop Of Owerri (Photo) / Jonathan, Dickson, Archbishop Trade Words at Azazi's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Proxytalk: 4:47am On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=MJBUSA]Why are Africans so brainwashed by Christianity? If prayers work, why are millions and millions of Africans still starving even in 2013? If prayers work, why are children being raped? Why are children dying of cancer? Do you people realize that Christianity was used to brutalize your people?
Christianity in a wrong hand may have been used to brutalize poeple, but that does not mean that prayer does not work cos iv seen it vividly work.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Proxytalk: 5:07am On Sep 15, 2013
@MJBUSA even hard work and peserverance u mentioned are virtures of christianinty. Jesus was never lazy He said "i must do the work of Him that sent me while theres time" So prayer of unarmed and helpless people can even cause disagreement among kidnappers, it can direct the minds of police on how to trace them.
Again u don't expect God to do for u what u can do, but when confronted with what u cant do. One day you 'll b confronted wit what u cant do, i knw u 'll forced to call the "unknown god"

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by pbling: 5:19am On Sep 15, 2013
cash is involved
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Tundeiab(m): 5:26am On Sep 15, 2013
MJBUSA: Why are Africans so brainwashed by Christianity? If prayers work, why are millions and millions of Africans still starving even in 2013? If prayers work, why are children being raped? Why are children dying of cancer? Do you people realize that Christianity was used to brutalize your people? Do you realize that Whites claim that Jesus Christ is a White man and you're still worshiping the White God? Prayers don't work. Actions do. Actions, perseverance, and hard work. Why is it when I visit Africa on business, people who begged for money from me 5 years ago are still poor and still begging for money? You need to get off this mentality of "prayer works" - prayer is not going to do diddly squat if you sit your butts at home and not get out and do something with your life and as for those kidnappers, they're nothing but money hungry, lazy, violent, brainless motherfuckers!!!
. You remind me of the story about a man who went to a barber's shop. They spoke on many topics and after a while they started argueing about d existence of God. The barber insisted there was no God; the man he was argueing with didn't argue.
After he was done with his air cut, peeping through the window, he saw a mad man with bushy and unkempt hair. He turned to the barber and said there are no barbers. The barber argued that, "but I just barbed you". The man insisted saying, " if there were barbers, that young man wouldn't be carrying a bushy hair. The customer now explained that God exists but people do not come to him. #awordforthewiseisenough.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Fresh air indeed abi na boko air?
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Herosenior(m): 6:03am On Sep 15, 2013
I thank God he is released alife either in csh or by chance....i just pray ds human crimals gt a second thought and face the Goverment and let clergey men b.mean while bigger pastors gt ready ooo
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2013
NAUG God is ur strength
hope...those kidnapper were not in ur union.
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by KwoiZabo(m): 6:43am On Sep 15, 2013
to God be the glory
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by An0nimus: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2013
MJBUSA: Why are Africans so brainwashed by Christianity? If prayers work, why are millions and millions of Africans still starving even in 2013? If prayers work, why are children being raped? Why are children dying of cancer?
We've heard you. Try to stay on topic next time.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by KwoiZabo(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2013
JMOI: A man who has the status of an Archbishop and Dean of the Anglican Church in Nigeria should move around with enough security detail. I wonder how he was kidnapped so easily. Anyway this should teach him and people like him a lesson. Everyone is a target.
we don't depend on men for security like your thiefing pastors he is God's servant and God protects him and even if he is harmed, in due time his abductors will reap what they've sown. Gal. 6:7
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Stunner1(f): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2013
God is not sleeping, no peace for d wicked!
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Lilaex: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2013
Standing5: In a PDP led state, i hope Sincere 9gerian and co are watching.

How can u be so dumbb dis can hapun in any state..!
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Lilaex: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2013

How can u be so dumb? dis can hapun in any state..!
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Brite02(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2013
lucky him...
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by OLLORNWI: 7:04am On Sep 15, 2013
It's nat all bout security,GOD alone protects and dat's wat d Dean believes...unless our God watches ova a city,the watchman watcheth bt in vain
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by dBard: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Glory t God..
Happy f his family..
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by SirVee(m): 7:22am On Sep 15, 2013
kenny.slim:

na you pay am? talk wetin u sabi!

Tell us wetin we no sabi!
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Pinky111: 7:29am On Sep 15, 2013
MJBUSA: Why are Africans so brainwashed by Christianity? If prayers work, why are millions and millions of Africans still starving even in 2013? If prayers work, why are children being raped? Why are children dying of cancer? Do you people realize that Christianity was used to brutalize your people? Do you realize that Whites claim that Jesus Christ is a White man and you're still worshiping the White God? Prayers don't work. Actions do. Actions, perseverance, and hard work. Why is it when I visit Africa on business, people who begged for money from me 5 years ago are still poor and still begging for money? You need to get off this mentality of "prayer works" - prayer is not going to do diddly squat if you sit your butts at home and not get out and do something with your life and as for those kidnappers, they're nothing but money hungry, lazy, violent, brainless motherfuckers!!!
must you in the name of comenting resort to spew abomination? prayer works, stop wallowing in illusion and think straight. Saying prayer does not work is like God does not exist. Well, i dont even know the last time you prayed that is if you even believe there is God. Retract your step bfore its too late.
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Ryda(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2013
JMOI: The Archbishop of the Niger Delta North Diocese of the Anglican Church, Most Reverence Ignatius Kattey, kidnapped by some gunmen, was released Saturday night, according to the police.

Public Relations Officer of Rivers State Police Command, DSP Angela Agabe, in a telephone chat, said the cleric had been freed.

It could not be confirmed if any ransom was paid. Sunday Vanguard gathered that the archbishop was released at Eleme. Kattey was taken hostage about a week ago, minutes after he drove out of his residence at
Eleme.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/kidnapped-anglican-archbishop-freed/
help us ask vanguard na
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by victorv12(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by krugar07(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2013
Andyblaze: they will say no dime was paid...i am a ph.d holder and i know alot about these games
what relates 'holding' phd to kidnapping... unless its phd-kidnapping&______

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by AsiwajuSamuel(m): 7:59am On Sep 15, 2013

Is Edo equally a PDP state where scores of notable Nigerians have been kidnapped? Kidnapping isn't about a party controlling a state, it is about urgly phenomeon that's ravaging the land. It affects us all - especially the rich!
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by mbulela: 8:12am On Sep 15, 2013
I hope he will come and ask for spiritual amnesty for kidnappers?
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by mu2sa2: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2013
Armed robbery and kidnapping are the greatest security threats in the country today - not boko haram. The reason is that boko haram never had support on the ground, but in the SE and SS armed robberies and kidnappings are regarded as business ventures - if you engage in them and you succeed you're celebrated by your community as successful. As long as we have unserious, corrupt, self-serving leaders nothing will be done to stop this.
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Exodus2k(m): 8:22am On Sep 15, 2013
Thank God he is out at last, may God continue to increase his annointing. As for his abductors the wicked shall not go unpunished
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Policewoman(f): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2013
It is now an ACN-FACTION PDP State. tongue
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by pro2010: 8:49am On Sep 15, 2013
njideoby: Our God is a prayer answering God and never fails.

May be your God is the problem of Nigeria or, havent you been praying, fasting and paying tithes for decades now? Use your head MA!
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by Ninapha(f): 8:50am On Sep 15, 2013
JMOI: A man who has the status of an Archbishop and Dean of the Anglican Church in Nigeria should move around with enough security detail. I wonder how he was kidnapped so easily.
If God does not watch over a city, in vain...........
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by pro2010: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2013
ikanason: Our prayer is working

Really? Then why is Nigeria in this abysmal condition? If you think cash did not change hands, then you are naive!
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by pro2010: 9:02am On Sep 15, 2013
Exodus#2k:
Thank God he is out at last, may God continue to increase his annointing. As for his abductors the wicked shall not go unpunished

Your aggression is misplaced.. this men (the bishop and his likes) are the cause of these chaos in Nigeria.. they use the pulpit to pursue their interest and they dine with your slave masters who squander the wealth of the nation direct your anger to the right channel.
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by bobokelly(m): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2013
These peoples are criminals, they dont even have the fear of God for what they were doing, even kidnapping a bishop, JESUS CHRIST, the warrant of God is upon them.
Re: Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed by swhiss: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2013

prayers do work!...some of the problems u shortlisted that are still happening despite all our prayers, are things that are destined to occur...inorder words they are called:

END TIME THINGS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection / Deji Adeyanju Berates Nyesom Wike Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja / South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.