Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. (21705 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation / Why Compulsary Tithing Is Dangerous To Your Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Timijo(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2013
It is a wonderful thing to be saved through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Salvation as become one of the prerequistite of making heaven as stated by Jesus in the book of John3:3.
I was a sinner before, yes a sinner I was before Jesus came into my heart. The bible says, ''For all have sin and have come short of the glory of God''. ''For out of iniquities did my mother conceived me''.
But I thanked God for saving my soul from eternal damnation. Jesus came into my heart on 31st October 2001. It all happened in an end of the year crusade organised by NTCM. After listening to the powerful sermon delivered by the General Overseer- Pastor Moses Rahaman Popoola, I was conviced of my sin and I went out to meet Jesus when the altar call was made.
Although, it was not too easy to part away from my sinful friends at the beginning of my journey with Christ but the Lord help me. I received power over sin just as He has promised in John1:12.
I attended a follow up program organised by the church in order to help me establish my faith in Christ Jesus. After that I joined a disciplship school which lasted for about 3 years. I also did workers' training in the same church.
I give thanks to The Almighty God for His love that found me. I also thank Him for helping me to continue with Him.

This is just the summary of my salvation.
Share yours.

If you have not received Jesus Christ into your life, you can do so now before it will be too late for you.

8 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Adex097: 10:51am On Sep 15, 2013
Wow o: ....I'm jez speechless.
#FTC.

@op, please don't slide-back backslide
God bless you.
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2013
I was saved from birth cheesycheesy
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by xamuel17(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2013
I forgot to GoTO church 2day o... OLUWA jesu plz forgive me , ur son has sinned Д ℓø†
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Ezyp(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2013
F.P.T
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2013
I want to thank God for so many things HE has done in my life ever since i was born
ONE,is that i have never been hospitalized or smell Hospital or even been sick pass one day..least is one day malaria and rarely happens after 5 years.
Two,Am so thankful for alowing me not to flirt for some years months now, it's by His Grace oh
Three, I wanna thank God for the fact that HE LOVES ME LIKE MAD, not only me for waking up and smiling even though some couldn't wake up.

Four, I thank God for my my parent, for qiving my brother a well paid job in an oil major company without even having anyone, and when hopes were really down but for his fervent faith, God finally did it.

Five,i want to thank God for people like Davido who have made it in this life,Don jazzy, some very good Nairalanders who God have bless immensely people likeseuan, sexkillsz, Mukina, pro001, Adaobi, and the girl on Nairaland who just did her convocation ceremony_

I thank God for the two hands, eyes where i am using to type this when others have none..

Finally.though not limited, the list is endless if i have to scribble it down, Thanking GOD For the oxygen i am using to breath, For being the same God of yesterday and still forever more and mostly for the fact that HE hasn't deem it fit to destroy the world upon our sins are plenty unlike those days of Noah and for sending HIS only Begotten Son, JESUS CHRIST, to come and died for us, our sins and redeem us, e no easy,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 15, 2013
Donalð Genes: I want to thank God for so many things HE has done in my life ever since i was born
ONE,is that i have never been hospitalized or smell Hospital or even been sick pass one day..least is one day malaria and rarely happens after 5 years.
Two,Am so thankful for alowing me not to flirt for some years months now, it's by His Grace oh
Three, I wanna thank God for the fact that HE LOVES ME LIKE MAD, not only me for waking up and smiling even though some couldn't wake up..
Four, I thank God for my my parent, for qiving my brother a well paid job in an oil major company without even having anyone, and when hopes were really down but for his fervent faith, God finally did it.
Five,i want to thank God for people like Davido who have made it in this life,Don jazzy, some very good Nairalanders who God have bless immensely people likeseuan, sexkillsz, Mukina, pro001, Adaobi, and the girl on Nairaland who just did her convocation ceremony_

I thank God for the two hands, eyes where i am using to type this when others have none..

Finally.though not limited, For the oxygen i am using to breath...

Is this your salvation experience? undecidedundecided

Share your salvation experience not 'thank you' message

4 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2013
Baybe: Is this your salvation experience? undecidedundecided

Share your salvation experience not 'thank you' message

Salvation is akin to been "Thankful for what GOD has done for you nah? so literally it is the sane thing, ask any Nairalander who is more scholarly sound. sure he or she will lend credence to this
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by UjSizzle(f): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2013
February 2012 smiley NCCF state conference during my service year. I watched a drama ministration and when it was over i realised i had tears on my face. For the first time in my life, i was truly conscious of God's presence, truly remorseful of my sins and i wept my way to repentance. Felt like a huge burden had been lifted off me and to think that was just Day 1 of the conference.
By the second day, an altar call was made and i answered. God gave me his spirit that day...my mark of ownership. The one thing i came to learn during this experience was that knowing the word wasn't enough, believing was also important. That day i learned to believe and trust God completely and it's made all the difference.
The journey so far hasn't been easy but i rest on the assurance that Jesus is mine and God's amazing grace is always there to help me in my time of weakness smiley

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2013
uj_sizzle: February 2012 smiley NCCF state conference during my service year. I watched a drama ministration and when it was over i realised i had tears on my face. For the first time in my life, i was truly conscious of God's presence, truly remorseful of my sins and i wept my way to repentance. Felt like a huge burden had been lifted off me and to think that was just Day 1 of the conference.
By the second day, an altar call was made and i answered. God gave me his spirit that day...my mark of ownership. The one thing i came to learn during this experience was that knowing the word wasn't enough, believing was also important. That day i learned to believe and trust God completely and it's made all the difference.
The journey so far hasn't been easy but i rest on the assurance that Jesus is mine and God's amazing grace is always there to help me in my time of weakness smiley

wow! God is Great

3 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by ghettodreamz(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2013
@OP,

Thank God for your life. Although I was saved years back, my personal encounter was at one of the WOSEM crusade ground where the late Prophet ministered salvation to the multitudes of souls in attendance. I was born into a hard core Christian home, but I had that personal encounter with the Lord Jesus at that crusade, and then I felt the real touch of God upon my heart. Fast forward till now, I have risen and fallen , I am not yet perfect in running that race (for some obvious reasons best known between my savior & myself), I have the plans, the hunger, the thirst and the willingness to return back to Him in fullness of heart and a contrite spirit.

But for now, I guess, that's all I can say, really not what you or anyone that may be reading this, expected to read, BUT this all I can share for now (For He knows me and I know Him). We live in a world filled with sin, and no wonder the Bible says, "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” Mark 10:25.

Yes, my pursuit is that of 'ETERNAL LIFE' and that glorious place called 'HEAVEN'. I pray for the grace to endure the race until the end. For it is written, "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Matthew 24:13.

Revelation 10:20 says "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." May we not be cast into the lake of fire in Jesus name, amen. It's really HARD to make HEAVEN, but with the help of the Holy Spirit and our total submission, it is POSSIBLE.

I pray may the good Lord help us all, grant us the grace to serve Him, and divine enablement to live a self-less life, for we can't serve Him with 'SELF', which is 'SIN'. AMEN.

Beloved, remain blessed in the love of God.

Happy Sabbath!

7 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by UjSizzle(f): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:

wow! God is Great
They did say test and see that the Lord is good smiley
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Namiad(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
Baybe: I was saved from birth cheesycheesy
if ur nt yet born again..u have to...apart from making heaven,it also saves u from the problems of this world..poverty,sickness,lack cant be for u..no wonder jesus said..'d peace i give u,is nt like d world gives..
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
uj_sizzle:
They did say test and see that the Lord is good smiley
abi oh my sister,
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
Namiad:
if ur nt yet born again..u have to...apart from making heaven,it also saves u from the problems of this world..poverty,sickness,lack cant be for u..no wonder jesus said..'d peace i give u,is nt like d world gives..
I'm serious
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Timijo(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
ghettodreamz: @OP,

Thank God for your life. Although I was saved years back, my personal encounter was at one of the WOSEM crusade ground where the late Prophet ministered salvation to the multitudes of souls in attendance. I was born into a hard core Christian home, but I had that personal encounter with the Lord Jesus at that crusade, and then I felt the real touch of God upon my heart. Fast forward till now, I have risen and fallen , I am not yet perfect in running that race (for some obvious reasons best known between my savior & myself), I have the plans, the hunger, the thirst and the willingness to return back to Him in fullness of heart and a contrite spirit.

But for now, I guess, that's all I can say, really not what you or anyone that may be reading this, expected to read, BUT this all I can share for now (For He knows me and I know Him). We live in a world filled with sin, and no wonder the Bible says, "It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” Mark 10:25.

Yes, my pursuit is that of 'ETERNAL LIFE' and that glorious place called 'HEAVEN'. I pray for the grace to endure the race until the end. For it is written, "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Matthew 24:13.

Revelation 10:20 says "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." May we not be cast into the lake of fire in Jesus name, amen. It's really HARD to make HEAVEN, but with the help of the Holy Spirit and our total submission, it is POSSIBLE.

I pray may the good Lord help us all, grant us the grace to serve Him, and divine enablement to live a self-less life, for we can't serve Him with 'SELF', which is 'SIN'. AMEN.

Beloved, remain blessed in the love of God.

Happy Sabbath!
I thank God for your life, may the Lord keep you to The end. But remember, you are saved to serve.
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Timijo(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
uj_sizzle: February 2012 smiley NCCF state conference during my service year. I watched a drama ministration and when it was over i realised i had tears on my face. For the first time in my life, i was truly conscious of God's presence, truly remorseful of my sins and i wept my way to repentance. Felt like a huge burden had been lifted off me and to think that was just Day 1 of the conference.
I thank God for your life, may the Lord keep you to The end. But remember, you are saved to serve.
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by sweetestguy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2013
cold or hot bath?
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by pammusphy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
I realised if i died at that time i would go to hell, because i was no good at all..
I stopped going to the mosque, having known water/ablution does not cleanse away sins
i was real scarred of dad,because i thought he'd kill me!
So i decided that i rather died than not become saved.
My friend took me to the church and the pastor led me to christ.
it all happened on 8th june2008.
Dad became furious, and a lot of things took place.
He took me out of school and dragged me from islamic scholars to ulamas. They tried to convince me that the bible isnt correct, but the more i realised this is the only way...acts4:12; john14:6
Im 21 now...and, looking back, i just praise God for everything.
He really stood by me.
I mean He protected me from a lot of horrible things, supernaturally. Those people were really against me, but they couldnt hurt me

20 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by haibe(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
I was born a muslim, i never got to know much about christianity except that it was just another religion in the country, i usually saw it as another way God wants us to worship him, infact i tot all the religions on earth were from God and that God wanted us to worship him in different ways, so i did not see any reason why i should become a christian even though a lot of my friends preached to me while in secondary school.

I began to wonder why christians where so concerned about non-christians accepting Jesus into their lives, i was like aren't we worshipping the same God? Why do i have to worship God in the christian way?, i also noticed some events wherby muslims in the north persecuted the christians over there to leave their faith and turn to islam, i wondered why they were doing this, i mean since its one God we are all serving why then are they forcing those christians to become muslims.

I thought about this for months and then decide to know the root of all the religion issues of wanting other people to be converted, i then began to study my quran very well(in english now) because i only knew how to recite in arabic, we were to recite it in prayers and so one has to memorize them, also there is qualification for someone who has read the quran finish, it was like a school, after memorizing the quran finish, there is usually a form of graduation called "wolima", so my parents made me read the quran, i was able to recite some already, i recited in arabic even though i never knew the meaning of what i was reciting, i was so happy that at least i have fulfilled a tradition, all this are by the way.

So after i desired to know more about my religion, i got an english quran and started reading it and got to understand what i had been reading in arabic for years, i read to a point and then decide to start reading the bible too, i read the bible randomly and noticed how both the quran and bible contradicted themselves so much, my quran told me alllah(God as i tot) has no son but the bible says God does have a son, and so many other contraditions, i did not fret much until i got to some verses of the quran where the writer said unbelievers(christian and jews) will go to hell, this was when my journey started.

After doing lots of research, i found out the God of the bible is different from alah, i then grew interest in reading the bible, i read till i got convicted that Jesus really died for my sins and that through Jesus in me i can live that holiness of life which i have longed to live, i had always wanted to do the right thing always while a muslim but i couldn't, i fell into sin always(i didn't understand why), i read about Jesus and believed in him but still i did not want to accept him as my lord and saviour because of the fear of my parents, so i pretended nothing happened, i continued living as a muslim.

I got admitted into the university in the year 2010, i was happy because i heard a lot about the university as a place where you are free, you see lots of beautiful girls and can do whatever you like, i started living the life which i loved then, drinking , partied once in a while, etc, i saw all this as enjoyment, it was about 2 months into the semester when i realised one of my roommate did not live like us(i and my other roommates), he was always reading his bible, praying and all that, i wasn't interested, i continued living my life until this day he preached to me and then the memories of me wanting to accept christ earlier came, i hated his preaching because i knew i would stop sinning if i accepted christ and so i didn't listen much to him, one faithful day he invited me to his church, i attended and whoa!! I experienced what seems impossible that day, it was the first time ever that i would ever feel my creator's presence, i experienced joy and peace, i felt so remorseful and sorrowful of my sin, i accepted christ as my lord and saviour, i prayed earnestly and was filled with the holy ghost, it was strange but i knew i was a changed person from that day on, i lived a completely different live from that which i lived before, i became a new creature, i became born-again, i never wanted to lie, steal, lust, fornicate(i never fornicated though), backbite, masturbate again, i just fell in love with Jesus and loved to read the bible, i faced queries from my muslim friend, they tried to prove to me the bible is corrupt and that allah is the true God but mba No, i refused because my greatest desire to be a new(holy) person had come to pass, something has changed, a burden has been lifted, i refused to turn back.

A muslim friend of mine in school called my parents and told them about the new advancement of my faith, that i now go to church and all that, i got persecuted by my muslim friends, my parents and co, but to cut the long story short, i overcame by the grace of God and here am i standing today by the mercies of God, nothing as sweet as experiencing salvation, thank you Jesus for saving me, thank you for delivering me from sin and its consequence, thank you for giving me hope, thank you for forgiving my sins, i will forever love you Jesus.

PS: I got saved march 2011, i am about two and a half year old in the christian faith now and till today i thank God for still keeping me a christian.

36 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Timijo(m): 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2013
pammusphy: I realised if i died at that time i would go to hell, because i was no good at all..
I stopped going to the mosque, having known water/ablution does not cleanse away sins
i was real scarred of dad,because i thought he'd kill me!
So i decided that i rather died than not become saved.
My friend took me to the church and the pastor led me to christ.
it all happened on 8th june2008.
Dad became furious, and a lot of things took place.
He took me out of school and dragged me from islamic scholars to ulamas. They tried to convince me that the bible isnt correct, but the more i realised this is the only way...acts4:12; john14:6
Im 21 now...and, looking back, i just praise God for everything.
He really stood by me.
I mean He protected me from a lot of horrible things, supernaturally. Those people were really against me, but they couldnt hurt me
Glory be to God for translating you from darkness into light. Please, hold unto Christ.
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Jayuba(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Majority of us think our salvation took place a long time ago and therefore it is past tense. That is true. But i will asure you that God saves us from sin everyday. He forgives us our sins wen we confess them to Him. Categorically, our salvation is a continues process.
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Donvilo(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2013
Mine ocurred in & around June 2011, I was invited by a friend to a christian fellowship made up of mostly both the undergrad & the grad students, (Actually, that was the same year I got admission into the tertiary institution) which I really found quite astonishing. I was then beclouded by the feeling of hopelessness, purposelessness & disbelief following a recent broken relationship with my family members & my age-long sort of "dersire" to find out more about life. At the gathering, I met the wife of a brother-in-christ in the fellowship who was actually a friend of that friend of mine who invited me to the meeting (No wonder she knows so much about my predicament). The one question that she asks that baffels me was this, "Have u met the Holyspirit, do u truly have him on the inside of u? How is ur personal relationship with Him? I was like, puzzelled for a moment, "What? Wait a munite, I thought the holyspirit dwells only on above, how is it that such power can be on the inside of me? They looked at my bewildered face, then on themselves & smiled saying, "It's alright, all u need to do is to let go of all the things that has hindered me from living above my expectations & believe/trust in the name of Jesus, the man that has made it possible so far. Having earlier on lost faith entirely on everything, including my loved ones & my own self, (cos' I don't know what to believe anymore) I did as I was told. After that, the next thing she did for me was to lay hands on my head & pray for me to receive the spirit of God. Immediately after that, I cried out loud as I got to realise how sinful I have been & the fact that someone higher than myself has sought to reside inside a wretched soul like me. This revelation really shattered me to the extent that I became like a refreshed, humble person again! Since then, life has never been the same ever since Jesus got to take over my entire life. I never doubted the true meaning of life. I still struggle to keep him alive within me even to this day especially in this evil world. It's not really an easy task. I really thank God for giving me that second chance. It's really worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by stephenponti(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Namiad:
u need not tell half truth to get him saved. Are all the people born again free from poverty, sickness and lack? God gives rain and sunshine to all born again or not.
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Mintayo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2013
haibe: I was born a muslim, i never got to know much about christianity except that it was just another religion in the country, i usually saw it as another way God wants us to worship him, infact i tot all the religions on earth were from God and that God wanted us to worship him in different ways, so i did not see any reason why i should become a christian even though a lot of my friends preached to me while in secondary school.

I began to wonder why christians where so concerned about non-christians accepting Jesus into their lives, i was like aren't we worshipping the same God? Why do i have to worship God in the christian way?, i also noticed some events wherby muslims in the north persecuted the christians over there to leave their faith and turn to islam, i wondered why they were doing this, i mean since its one God we are all serving why then are they forcing those christians to become muslims.

I thought about this for months and then decide to know the root of all the religion issues of wanting other people to be converted, i then began to study my quran very well(in english now) because i only knew how to recite in arabic, we were to recite it in prayers and so one has to memorize them, also there is qualification for someone who has read the quran finish, it was like a school, after memorizing the quran finish, there is usually a form of graduation called "wolima", so my parents made me read the quran, i was able to recite some already, i recited in arabic even though i never knew the meaning of what i was reciting, i was so happy that at least i have fulfilled a tradition, all this are by the way.

So after i desired to know more about my religion, i got an english quran and started reading it and got to understand what i had been reading in arabic for years, i read to a point and then decide to start reading the bible too, i read the bible randomly and noticed how both the quran and bible contradicted themselves so much, my quran told me alllah(God as i tot) has no son but the bible says God does have a son, and so many other contraditions, i did not fret much until i got to some verses of the quran where the writer said unbelievers(christian and jews) will go to hell, this was when my journey started.

After doing lots of research, i found out the God of the bible is different from alah, i then grew interest in reading the bible, i read till i got convicted that Jesus really died for my sins and that through Jesus in me i can live that holiness of life which i have longed to live, i had always wanted to do the right thing always while a muslim but i couldn't, i fell into sin always(i didn't understand why), i read about Jesus and believed in him but still i did not want to accept him as my lord and saviour because of the fear of my parents, so i pretended nothing happened, i continued living as a muslim.

I got admitted into the university in the year 2010, i was happy because i heard a lot about the university as a place where you are free, you see lots of beautiful girls and can do whatever you like, i started living the life which i loved then, drinking , partied once in a while, etc, i saw all this as enjoyment, it was about 2 months into the semester when i realised one of my roommate did not live like us(i and my other roommates), he was always reading his bible, praying and all that, i wasn't interested, i continued living my life until this day he preached to me and then the memories of me wanting to accept christ earlier came, i hated his preaching because i knew i would stop sinning if i accepted christ and so i didn't listen much to him, one faithful day he invited me to his church, i attended and whoa!! I experienced what seems impossible that day, it was the first time ever that i would ever feel my creator's presence, i experienced joy and peace, i felt so remorseful and sorrowful of my sin, i accepted christ as my lord and saviour, i prayed earnestly and was filled with the holy ghost, it was strange but i knew i was a changed person from that day on, i lived a completely different live from that which i lived before, i became a new creature, i became born-again, i never wanted to lie, steal, lust, fornicate(i never fornicated though), backbite, masturbate again, i just fell in love with Jesus and loved to read the bible, i faced queries from my muslim friend, they tried to prove to me the bible is corrupt and that allah is the true God but mba No, i refused because my greatest desire to be a new(holy) person had come to pass, something has changed, a burden has been lifted, i refused to turn back.

A muslim friend of mine in school called my parents and told them about the new advancement of my faith, that i now go to church and all that, i got persecuted by my muslim friends, my parents and co, but to cut the long story short, i overcame by the grace of God and here am i standing today by the mercies of God,
halleluyah.

2 Likes

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by mysticgal(f): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2013
i gave my life to jesus in a family alter,where the talked about isaiahs call,though i was born in a pastors house.and am glad to be saved.

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Mintayo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
cheesysmiley
Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by Mintayo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
my lady,salvation is a decision you have to make,and you can't make such decision from birth!wink

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. by wman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sagamite: My salvation was the day I smashed 3 girls in one day after 6 weeks of drought.

I knew it was a miracle only God could make.

The Lord is good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: A Bastard Can’t Rule The Yoruba / How Jesus Christ Was Created / Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.