Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? (1246 Views)

Enlarge your BREAST,HIP,BUTT and VIRGINA TIGHTENING ETC / See 11 Ways To Enlarge Your Boobs Naturally / Enlarge Your Butt And Hips In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? by ogbeisioma: 6:49am On Jun 20, 2008
Can anyone help with info on how to enlarge one's butt (i.e. backside)? My fiancee has a small , and she feels I would love her the more if she has bigger , So I would really appreciate any relevant info in this regard to help her feel more loved. Thanks.
Re: Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? by MethodMan3(m): 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2008
All you need to do is to buy a sack of garri and a fucking rope

Tie round her pancake butt and she can carry it around

While flashing it provocatively very much to your delight!!!

Shebi all you need to see is some monster sweet-shaped batty? i am sure it would do!!!!!
Re: Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? by Tetchiness(f): 6:21pm On Jun 20, 2008
Method-Man:

All you need to do is to buy a sack of garri and a fucking rope

Tie round her pancake butt and she can carry it around

While flashing it provocatively very much to your delight!!!

Shebi all you need to see is some monster sweet-shaped batty? i am sure it would do!!!!!
rotflmao!!

@topic
cool cool cool
Re: Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? by holythug(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2008
Re: Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? by MO25: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
cheesy cheesy
Re: Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
If you are interested in botcho cream or butt n hips pant contact me. 08124122446
Re: Anyone With Info On How To Enlarge The Butt? by BEAUTYBOX9JA: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2012
Butt enlargment pants

(1) (Reply)

Sad: Meet The Cancer Patient Who Has To Sleep On Her Knees (and See How You Can / Attention!! Vital notes to know about Diabetes. / Become A Distributor For The Famous European E Liquid Brand LIQUA In Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.