Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. (7845 Views)

Tecno Phantom A2 And A+: Which Is Better? / Tecno F9 (phantom A2) Android Phone / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by quivah(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
as much as I hate tecno products still won't support this comparison..

Tecno is a more better phone than nokia torchlight..
There are numerous things you can do with A2 which you can never find not to say do with a nokia torchlight..

A2 isnt deficient of all the cons you listed,,
Durability; who says you cant maintain A2 for 3years?
Battery life; you should only give this to nokia torchlight if it has the fflg
Camera
Media player
Browser
Applications
Screen resolution and size..

Nokia torchlight only Has a strong battery life cause it functions isnt much.
Please insert the nokia battery into a a
Smartphone(thats suitable with it,like my former m3)and see if it will last quarter of the time it lasts in the initial phone

Nokia torchlight is only a best selling phone cause of it price...
If A2 with all it specs was as cheap As nokia torchlight,you think people would consider all the points you liset out before buying it?! Who would care about its battery life and durability?!

And making calls??! That's funny..
As if A2 wasnt made for making calls as well..and the call network issue is just so wrong! Should a phone be blamed(I mean a good functioning phone) or the communication service ?
I was at abeokuta with my torchlight phone using etisalat,I almost cried the day I got there..cause I trIed numerous time to call the person I went there to meet without success... my network bar dropped to 1-2.. that's a nokia torchlight phone..

Seriously you no try with this cons and pros, it should have been
gionee e3 vs A2

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
quivah: as much as I hate tecno products still won't support this comparison..

Tecno is a more better phone than nokia torchlight..
There are numerous things you can do with A2 which you can never find not to say do with a nokia torchlight..

A2 isnt deficient of all the cons you listed,,
Durability; who says you cant maintain A2 for 3years?
Battery life; you should only give this to nokia torchlight if it has the fflg
Camera
Media player
Browser
Applications
Screen resolution and size..

Nokia torchlight only Has a strong battery life cause it functions isnt much.
Please insert the nokia battery into a a
Smartphone(thats suitable with it,like my former m3)and see if it will last quarter of the time it lasts in the initial phone

Nokia torchlight is only a best selling phone cause of it price...
If A2 with all it specs was as cheap As nokia torchlight,you think people would consider all the points you liset out before buying it?! Who would care about its battery life and durability?!

And making calls??! That's funny..
As if A2 wasnt made for making calls as well..and the call network issue is just so wrong! Should a phone be blamed(I mean a good functioning phone) or the communication service ?
I was at abeokuta with my torchlight phone using etisalat,I almost cried the day I got there..cause I trIed numerous time to call the person I went there to meet without success... my network bar dropped to 1-2.. that's a nokia torchlight phone..

Seriously you no try with this cons and pros, it should have been
gionee e3 vs A2
lol.. na tecno fans dey go compare there self with samsung na... make nokia also compare with them small

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by SamConquer(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Puhahahahaha...I Never Saw this coming.Like seriously Op you did this intentionally to Piss the Techno Fanatics off...You can't blame the Op,when somebody will open a thread comparing one techno with a highly recognised and reputed Samsung Note 3,Imagine!!Even though techno are really trying they should be some Limit to Comparison...hehehehe,this thread is Funny

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2013
lwkmd....

ikr??

stivk around bro...

im starting a blog on dis comparison...

grin grin
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
I NO GET OOOOO..
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Emekayoung(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2013
For now i hav nothing to say to tecno users,but u guys first started it all,cant u guys use ur phones without comparing it to samsung brand?
Come to think of it,its just annoying.
Pls all dis rubbish shuld stop.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
Kids. smh
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
To all Tecnocrats, How do u guys feel now?

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by albacete(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
This is painful and humiliating to tecno, just as painful as tecno loyalists comparing their phones with high end devices like SGS3 just because they both run Android.

Not to take sides but u tecno fans started this and i see this thread as an answer to the shoulder rubbing with the giants.

Conclusion: Never compare pearls (tecno) to gold (samsung) so that ur pearls won't be compared to mere stones. That's d message d OP is trying to pass across but some peeps are being too uptight here

7 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by encryptjay(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2013
This thread is damn funny. We all know which phone is better.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2013
Nonso23:
Abi o!!! my guy leave them make them dey make noise here.. as for us... make we dey flex the Better phone.

THE SLICK, LONG LASTING BATTERY EQUIPPED, SUPERB ANTENNA, SMALL AND COMFORTABLE

NOKIA TORCH!!!! grin grin
WORDS OF THE WISE MY FRIEND, WORDS OF THE WISE.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by jakiedudu(m): 9:41am On Sep 16, 2013
You can't compare a smart phone which runs on multiple apps and expect the battery to stay longer and perform like the nokia touch battery. Apps run down battery power. Thats the major problem of smart phones the world over.
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Another funny thing.......people are actually arguing about this?......super wierd

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by iheanyi40(m): 8:32am On Sep 17, 2013
dis thread sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
ENT TIME THINGS
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by slinkman(m): 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2013
IM GOIN FOR D NOKIA TOUCH..

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2013
JeffreyJamez: Another funny thing.......people are actually arguing about this?......super wierd

Are you surprised? Some people won't know sarcasm even if it sat on their face.
Re: Tecno Phantom A2 Vs Nokia Torch Light.. by slinkman(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Are you surprised? Some people won't know sarcasm even if it sat on their face.
I TELL YHU... SOM PIPZ ARE JUST PLAIN RETARDS... THEY JUST DONT GET SARCASM..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Send Unlimited Free Sms On Your Mtn Sim / Airtel About To Loss Millions Of Subscribers If This Is True / Best Android Phones 2020 With Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.