Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong (2867 Views)

Buhari Rejects US Gay Marriage. / What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / Nigerian Student Uses Magnets To 'prove' Gay Marriage Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by TalkNews: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2013

A student in Nigeria is claiming he can prove gay marriage is wrong through science – and his scientific “breakthrough” is backed by his university.
Chibuihem Amalaha, who has won awards in his country for reporting on energy science and featured on various national television stations, says he used a magnet experiment to prove homosexuality is “improper”.
Amalaha says his “groundbreaking” experiments show the north and
south poles of two magnets are attracted to each other while same poles repel each other.
His other high-school standard experiments include showing that negative ions are attracted to positive ones in the process of electrolysis. “That is what electrolysis is showing us, that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry,” he states.
Despite massive evidence that homos*xuality is all too common in nature, Amalaha further insists that biology also indicates that same-s*x attraction is unnatural.
“We have seen that the female of a fowl is called hen and the male of a fowl is called a cock. We have never seen where a cock is having s*x with a cock and we have never seen where a hen is having s*x with another,” the learned man states.
Amalaha claims that he’s the first person in the world to scientifically show that same-s*x marriage is wrong, adding “In general, same s*x marriage is evil. It should be stopped by those practicing it”.

He concludes this “means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong”.
South African gay lifestyle website Mambaonline.com slammed the interview, saying it was “absurd”.
“It’s debatable as to whether the embarrassing article is more damming of the standard of education at the University of Lagos or of the standard of journalism at This Day,” criticises writer Luiz DeBarros. “The uncritical and uninformed article is likely to add to the ignorance and prejudice surrounding homos*xuality in Nigeria.”
Nigeria’s laws on homosexual acts are notoriously harsh; current legislation punishes homos*xual acts with up to 14 years in jail, or, in some northern regions of the country, death by stoning.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

RICK ROSS TO 50CENT " I WILL DESTROY YOU AND YOUR PROPAGANGANDA" READ THE FULL STORY HERE

1 Like

Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Rexsul: 9:18am On Sep 15, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by martyns303(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2013
Using science to prove what? I was hoping to see some science stuff, instead its a primary school known theory of like poles repel and unlike poles attract stuff. And what's that in electrolysis the +ve attract the -ve thing, its a known fact. What's the thing this guy proved anyway? Here's one, according to faraday's second law of electrolyisis, one MOLE of a monovalent ion is librated at the electrodes during the passage of 96500C of electricity, also according to Avogadro's hypothesis one MOLE of every substance contains same number of particles 6.02*10^23, what this means is that each of these particule with carry a charge of 96500/6.02*10^23= ? And by definition an electrovolt is a charged particule falling tru a potential difference of 1 volt, so an electrovolt will have a value of ?*1= ?ev. Now I jst gave u an analysis u wnt find anywhere, put my name in a paper. Rubbish
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by johnwizey: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2013
NEXT
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by eameh30: 10:00am On Sep 15, 2013
martyns303: Using science to prove what? I was hoping to see some science stuff, instead its a primary school known theory of like poles repel and unlike poles attract stuff. And what's that in electrolysis the +ve attract the -ve thing, its a known fact. What's the thing this guy proved anyway? Here's one, according to faraday's second law of electrolyisis, one MOLE of a monovalent ion is librated at the electrodes during the passage of 96500C of electricity, also according to advocadro's hypothesis one MOLE of every substance contains same number of particles 6.02*10^19, what this means is that each of these particule with carry a charge of 96500/6.02*10^19= ? And by definition an electrovolt is a charged particule falling tru a potential difference of 1 volt, so an electrovolt will have a value of ?*1= ?ev. Now I jst gave u an analysis u wnt find anywhere, put my name in a paper. Rubbish
Sorry man! I haven't heard of Advocadro as U said, I only heard of Avogadro's hypothesis. Again, Avogadro says; one mole of a substance contains 6.023*10^23 and not to power 19 as U said.... Go back to Ur chemistry coz this has proven that the guy is really better than U...

1 Like

Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by passion007: 10:13am On Sep 15, 2013
Oh no, that mishmash above is an affront to science! We may have other cogent arguments against gay marriage, but not those silly examples up there. Drawing an analogy between man and magnets What is that!

Groundbreaking research my @$$!
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Symphony007: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2013
FLAMING RUBBISH.
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by martyns303(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2013
eameh30:
Sorry man! I haven't heard of Advocadro as U said, I only heard of Avogadro's hypothesis. Again, Avogadro says; one mole of a substance contains 6.023*10^23 and not to power 19 as U said.... Go back to Ur chemistry coz this has proven that the guy is really better than U...
I didn't say am better than anybody, am saying his use of magnetism doesn't prove anything. So I spell d name wrongly, 23 n 19 come on now. U just had to miss everything and point out to that, really? Thanks for the correction, now I want my name on papers, since everyone can say bull these days and make news.
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2013
martyns303: Using science to prove what? I was hoping to see some science stuff, instead its a primary school known theory of like poles repel and unlike poles attract stuff. And what's that in electrolysis the +ve attract the -ve thing, its a known fact. What's the thing this guy proved anyway? Here's one, according to faraday's second law of electrolyisis, one MOLE of a monovalent ion is librated at the electrodes during the passage of 96500C of electricity, also according to advocadro's hypothesis one MOLE of every substance contains same number of particles 6.02*10^19, what this means is that each of these particule with carry a charge of 96500/6.02*10^19= ? And by definition an electrovolt is a charged particule falling tru a potential difference of 1 volt, so an electrovolt will have a value of ?*1= ?ev. Now I jst gave u an analysis u wnt find anywhere, put my name in a paper. Rubbish
U re the one speaking Rubbish here !!! ....The brain of average Nigeria like you is always questionable !!!

I thought U re proving Amalaha wrong that Negative ion attracts Positive ion !!!
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 15, 2013
passion007: Oh no, that mishmash above is an affront to science! We may have other cogent arguments against gay marriage, but not those silly examples up there. Drawing an analogy between man and magnets What is that!

Groundbreaking research my @$$!
Don't you Know u re a Robot ...... Some kinda magnet in some sphere of sense ......

Thats is why it is abnormal when U started attracting your likes ....... It implies Your Magnetic spheres are going rogue and U need some kinda Psychiatrist to right the wrong in your field !!!
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by martyns303(m): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2013
donroxy: U re the one speaking Rubbish here !!! ....The brain of average Nigeria like you is always questionable !!!

I thought U re proving Amalaha wrong that Negative ion attracts Positive ion !!!
Dude take it easy, ur missing the point of my post, I didn't make the post to prove knowledge, I made to post to illustrate that ppl just write "RUBBISH" to make news. Magent n Humans, how do the two relate?
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by passion007: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2013
donroxy: Don't you Know u re a Robot ...... Some kinda magnet in some sphere of sense ......

Thats is why it is abnormal when U started attracting your likes ....... It implies Your Magnetic spheres are going rogue and U need some kinda Psychiatrist to right the wrong in your field !!!
In what space, sir?
Please if you know the dude, tell him to stop embarrassing himself, peddling elementary science as "groundbreaking" research.

PS: I'm no robot And in no space am I a magnet. Please, just stop these inane analogies.
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 15, 2013
martyns303:
Dude take it easy, ur missing the point of my post, I didn't make the post to prove knowledge, I made to post to illustrate that ppl just write "RUBBISH" to make news. Magent n Humans, how do the two relate?
Some certain things in Life are relative(Have some kinda interconnection) ....... Check all mammals, it is only human that attracts sameGender for se.xua.l Intercourse ......

I believed the proponent of Homosexual would have been training Animals of sameGender on some kinda Homosexual moves ............. Just to prove me wrong ......I am looking forward to Male Dog banging Male Dog ....... But we all know such contravene basic law of Dog's Nature !!!

Amalaha only proof that even in science (Physics,Chemistry and Biology) ;

Negative ions only attracts positive ions .............. (I am expecting you ,martins,to raise an exemption to such theory i.e where Negative ions attimes attract Negative ions in some certain stages) .......

In that sense, Amalaha validated that it is wrong for Negative ion(MAN/WOMAN) to attract sameGender but HeteroGender !!!
(If Negative Ion attract positive ion then woman should only attract man viceversa)

So many Pure Scientific theory has been used in providing solutions to social science=Societal problems ........And that is what Amalaha just did !!!

How did Homosexual started ,It is basically done by people with Pyschological problem of either ''incarceration or inhibition'' which thus disable them from flowing sexually with basic law of nature !!!

Magnet and Human can be related where some Axioms in Magnetic Field are used to Validate,Rebuff or gain better understanding of some certain traits in Human Biological Science !!!

Amalaha is still on point here and Homosexuals need Pychiatrist to re-evaluate their reasonability in abiding by basic law of Nature !!!
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
passion007: In what space, sir?
Please if you know the dude, tell him to stop embarrassing himself, peddling elementary science as "groundbreaking" research.

PS: I'm no robot And in no space am I a magnet. Please, just stop these inane analogies.
grin grin grin grin !!! Khakhkahkakikiki grin

U may wanto check my reply to martins above !!!

By the way, U are a Robot to me grin ..... And some kinda Magnet too where Your where your Negative ions (Gbolaaaa grin) is expected to be attracted to Positive ions (Punany) viceversa !!!

grin,U may wanto rebuff my reply to martins above your post !!!
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by martyns303(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
donroxy: Some certain things in Life are relative(Have some kinda interconnection) ....... Check all mammals, it is only human that attracts sameGender for se.xua.l Intercourse ......

I believed the proponent of Homosexual would have been training Animals of sameGender on some kinda Homosexual moves ............. Just to prove me wrong ......I am looking forward to Male Dog banging Male Dog ....... But we all know such contravene basic law of Dog's Nature !!!

Negative ions only attracts positive ions .............. (I am expecting you ,martins,to raise an exemption to such theory i.e where Negative ions attimes attract Negative ions in some certain stages) .......

In that sense, Amalaha validated that it is wrong for Negative ion(MAN/WOMAN) to attract sameGender but HeteroGender !!!
(If Negative Ion attract positive ion then woman should only attract man viceversa)

So many Pure Scientific theory has been used in providing solutions to social science=Societal problems ........And that is what Amalaha just did !!!

How did Homosexual started ,It is basically done by people with Pyschological problem of either ''incarceration or inhibition'' which thus disable them from flowing sexually with basic law of nature !!!

Magnet and Human can be related where some Axioms in Magnetic Field are used to Validate,Rebuff or gain better understanding of some certain traits in Human Biological Science !!!

Amalaha is still on point here and Homosexuals need Pychiatrist to re-evaluate their reasonability in abiding by basic law of Nature !!!
This guy is just impossible, I give up. If ur the author talk let's back off. Amalaha ni Amala ko

Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Caleboha(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2013
Another deluded attention seeking brat! undecided
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
martyns303:
This guy is just impossible, I give up. If ur the author talk let's back off. Amalaha ni Amala ko
hmmm, He gave Up

I like the word ''I gave Up '' !!!

I am not the author but just reason along with the author ...... Infact,I just finis a plate of Amala and ewedu myself ....

Hmmm,He Gave Up,that is the best for him to do, really !!!
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by donguutti: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
Another trash can research.i read the original article on thisday and found it to be an exposure of the failure of our education system.an msc student at Unilag writing such,university dons praising the stupidity.

The fact that we hate homo does not mean we should love stupidity
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Sodomy is an aberration and those who are indulging in it are victims and need psychological tutoring.

You can not lock a man up with fellow men for 20 yrs and expect the penis not to find a hole, be it on the wall or on some orifice. It all started in prisons and now the Americans have decided to promote it as a concept in reduction of world population, as if HIV has not done enough.

HIV, Sodomy, and certain inoculations are top secret projects aimed at Reduction in World Population. There is no sanity in telling men to sleep with fellow men. Even a 3 yrs old should know its not nature's ways, meaning its unnatural.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Sodomy is an aberration and those who are indulging in it are victims and need psychological tutoring.

You can not lock a man up with fellow men for 20 yrs and expect the penis not to find a hole, be it on the wall or on some orifice. It all started in prisons and now the Americans have decided to promote it as a concept in reduction of world population, as if HIV has not done enough.

HIV, Sodomy, and certain inoculations are top secret projects aimed at Reduction in World Population. There is no sanity in telling men to sleep with fellow men. Even a 3 yrs old should know its not nature's ways, meaning its unnatural.

You forgot also to add CONDOMS as part of the top secret projects by the west to control world population.
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by bloggernaija: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2013
JUNK SCIENCE.
PEOPLE WHO ARE INFACTUATED WITH HOMOSEXUALITY ARE USUALLY THE ONE WHO ARE HOMOS
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by unmask: 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2013
donroxy: Some certain things in Life are relative(Have some kinda interconnection) ....... Check all mammals, it is only human that attracts sameGender for se.xua.l Intercourse ......

Amalaha is still on point here and Homosexuals need Pychiatrist to re-evaluate their reasonability in abiding by I have seenbasic law of Nature !!!
I have actually seen two bulls shagging...no lies......but please thats the lamest excuse about homosexuality in this life and my previous lives

you want an analogy......why do christaians marry christians?......like poles should repel....guess I am now as smart as your genius

2 Likes

Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by unmask: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2013
Billyonaire: Sodomy is an aberration and those who are indulging in it are victims and need psychological tutoring.

and I am sur you can prove without reasonable doubt that it is psychological?......Its called the mind, keep it open
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by unmask: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
donguutti: Another trash can research.i read the original article on thisday and found it to be an exposure of the failure of our education system.an msc student at Unilag writing such,university dons praising the stupidity.

please tell me it isn't true...msc? Unilag?....shit I adviced my bro to get the form.....

After I read it I sincerely thought the dude was a crackhead
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by unmask: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
donguutti: Another trash can research.i read the original article on thisday and found it to be an exposure of the failure of our education system.an msc student at Unilag writing such,university dons praising the stupidity.

please tell me it isn't true...msc? Unilag?....shait I adviced my bro to get the form.....

After I read it I sincerely thought the dude was a crackhead
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Jamji: 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
i think this is a satire or an attempt to play a joke on us. they just rubbished this guy and classified him as a nutjob.
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2013
unmask: I have actually seen two bulls shagging...no lies......but please thats the lamest excuse about homosexuality in this life and my previous lives

you want an analogy......why do christaians marry christians?......like poles should repel....guess I am now as smart as your genius
and when Did Christianity become an Organism/Mammal ...... A.n.usFucker !!!

U aint my Genuis cuz ur sense of reasonability should tell U christain marrying christian is not same as Male marrying male ....

Alas,U brought it as s.hit.s
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by aletheia(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2013
TalkNews:

A student in Nigeria is claiming he can prove gay marriage is wrong through science – and his scientific “breakthrough” is backed by his university.

“It’s debatable as to whether the embarrassing article is more damming of the standard of education at the University of Lagos or of the standard of journalism at This Day,”
The article is thrash.

The so-called "research" is thrash.

And the University of Lagos is a joke for putting this forth as research. . . basic secondary school science.

No wonder ASUU cannot articulate its demands in an innovative way and must always resort to strikes. The lecturers have nothing to teach, and the students cannot learn. Blind men leading other blind men.

The opposition to homosexuality is on moral grounds. Science cannot make a case either for or against the vile practice.

1 Like

Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by oladayo042: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2013
Amalaha is a cretin; a product of a failed educational system. I never believed that some dumbheads will take this as a "ground-breaking research". SMH
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by pomporiking: 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Dia one wey amala dey in name cheesy
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by passion007: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2013
oladayo042: Amalaha is a cretin; a product of a failed educational system. I never believed that some dumbheads will take this as a "ground-breaking research". SMH
Perhaps the most disturbing is the fact that the cretin is a Masters candidate. Since when did the University of Lagos begin scratching the bottom of the pot and recruiting men of subnormal intelligence into her postgraduate school?!
Re: Chibuihem Amalaha,a Nigerian Student Uses Science To Prove Gay Marriage Is Wrong by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
I am not a fan of homosexuality..But this so called research is lame in every sphere of lame .. WTH

I still believe homosexuality to be a mental disorder though and folks who indulge in it should be helped. I'm kinda surprised the whole is starting to accept it as a norm. What would the world accept next, bestiality sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johson Suleman Feb.22, 2015 Prophecy / Dollar Now Cheaper In The Black Market / Selfie Of Ap.c Gen. Israel Akpodoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.