Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert (1135 Views)

3d Animation For Ambode APC / PVR Harddisk Dvd Recorders for TV, DSTV, GOTV and all decoders / I Need Good Animation For Tv Gingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert by Salmoneus(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2013
A rough draft animation I created in one week so it's no where near complete, it' a concept advert for a client who asked me to come up with something 'creative', hope I did lol.

Visit my site for more updates: www.blackspittle.com

WATCH HERE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvA6NpHmi4w
Re: Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert by VillageBoi(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2013
I like the style of animation a lot. But for a TV advert it doesn't work in my opinion. The shots drag way too long and don't tell us anything about the 'product'. It doesn't look or sound like a TV ad at all.

You'll benefit from going onto the same Youtube and watching 'real' ads... see how much they put into 30sec & 60sec ads. Note the way they 'build' up the product and to the product.

Best of luck with it all.
Re: Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert by Salmoneus(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2013
VillageBoi:
I like the style of animation a lot. But for a TV advert it doesn't work in my opinion. The shots drag way too long and don't tell us anything about the 'product'. It doesn't look or sound like a TV ad at all.

You'll benefit from going onto the same Youtube and watching 'real' ads... see how much they put into 30sec & 60sec ads. Note the way they 'build' up the product and to the product.

Best of luck with it all.
Lol, you NEVER like my concept...j/k...you're actually right, this was just to show what I could do with animation, the client will eventually give me an original concept with audio to use for the final...
Re: Rough Draft Animation For Tv Advert by VillageBoi(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Salmoneus:
Lol, you NEVER like my concept...j/k...you're actually right, this was just to show what I could do with animation, the client will eventually give me an original concept with audio to use for the final...

Don't get me wrong... I DO like your animations. Because you've said it's an 'Ad' I have to look at it as an ad... I know you get me. How you dey anyway?

(1) (Reply)

How To Personalise Your Facebook Profile Background. / The Animation Workshop / Learn Professional Photoshop Editing For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.