Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? (1404 Views)

Does Nigeria Ever Participate In The Soccer World Cup For Homeless? / Liverpools Coutinho Mocks Arsenal Fans On Twitter Lol / What Do You Know About The "coming Soon" Tv Game Show, "the Soccer Rumble"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by under18(f): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2006
Is Sports Forum For Males Only? No Female Fans!

I have been reading some posts here for two days now and I can't find any female fan.
Where are females on this forum? its' all husky and rough talk from men everywhere.

Am not very comfortable, that's why I would like to know if there are any females on this forum. If not I will also log out completely since I can't cope with all those male names.

I am a fan supporting Manchester United and England for World cup.
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by under18(f): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2006
Its not that entertaining as I thought it should be especially at this World cup time.

Guys spice it up. You are so blunt in your talk.
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Seun(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2006
There are many female fans in this section of the forum. Priscila is one. Who are the others anyway?
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by mukina2: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2006
bagoma,skintite,gunner,mukina2,beyunce and,
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by spikelord(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2006
Don't tell me Gunner is a female!
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by GUNNER(f): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2006
i am a female of course shocked

and gut Arsenal supporter  tongue
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Zahymaka(m): 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2006
IAH is also one of the fans.
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by spikelord(m): 8:07am On Jun 04, 2006
That's not too bad!
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by leilata(f): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2006
I dont participate a lot on the sport forum but am a big gunner fan. and TOGO for the worldcup, when they are kicked out i will be supporting les champions du monde les bleus!!!
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by ddizzle(f): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2006
im a female fan used to play soccer till i went to te stadium in naija and they almost put me in the grave !! i traded my soccer boots for stilletos lol bt i knw soccer well, i have all the fifa games on my ps2 lol im a mad soccer fan my fav team is mancester united i hate arsenal lol
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by mamaput(f): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2006
Football as we call it is no more what it was .
a bunch of greedy pigs thats all they are now pupmed up with money and drugs.
But am for Bayern München when it comes to inland games.
let me not waste time with Togo they will not go so far. So as usual am for Portugal or Brazil
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Priscila(f): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2006
You mean Seun the Admin O knows that name Priscilla, Am shocked.
Hope nothing wrong cos with that busy schedule he has I thought my name was a vocabulary. I must be naughty.

Mamaput! I agree with. Its money to play nowadays.
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Priscila(f): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2006
Under 18!
There goes the list of female fans as listed by Mukina2. We are so many females trying out with men only that be careful in your postings since All gentlemen here are men but not all men here are gentlemen.
Endure any rough talk or public lashing as that’s the ultimate price we pay for watching football as women.
That was a by the way, sports forum is the best and you will get educated a lot especially in football. I enjoy being a member lol.
Cheers baby!
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2006
If you are treated unfairly by the men you can always use the 'report to moderator' feature. undecided
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by spikelord(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2006
Yes, Under18.
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Grizzly(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2006
ddizzle:
i hate arsenal lol
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by spikelord(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2006
Too bad!
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by under18(f): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2006
Thanks people!
I feel at home now. I have known Seun is the administration officer.
Priscila thanks for your advice.
I think you are the one called Priscy here and people like you plus other ladies
Mukiina, Spikeloordi,and othrs thanks.
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by spikelord(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2006
Hey girl, Lordofdspikes is male!
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by under18(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2006
sorry Spikelord.
I have know now. Most ladies are using male names here.
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Priscila(f): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
Under18!
You have the priviledge of knowing more than sports.
real people are here.
Spiky! was that your name you typed?
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by spikelord(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2006
Yes, that's my nickname Spikelord- Lordofdspikes not too confusing

My real name is ,

KAYODE!
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by mukina2: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by spikelord(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2006
Hmnnnn what? U doubting what I said?
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by ldollier(f): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2006
wow. so GUNNER is a female. wow!! wonders will keep happening. well i am a diehard sports fan. i just dont have time to be posting on forums. nevertheless i love all sports esp footbal(thats American football).

as for soccer, well i know the world cup starts this friday. lol
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Priscila(f): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2006
Mukina2
Its like you are on a go slow. Or its a busy schedule you have?
I like hearing from you.
Trust in God always
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by mukina2: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2006
ah Prissy am here no busy shedule was just keepin off the sport thread cuz of the war that was goin on shocked shocked shocked shocked
dont worry we will support ur group F THO I DONT WANT BRAZIL TO WIN grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by spikelord(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2006
Why would you support FF when you don't want Brazil to win?
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by Priscila(f): 10:57am On Jun 07, 2006
Mukina2 lol
Already scared of Brazil cos you fear for your group?
Dont worry, we will handle them well with alot of pampering.
Re: Any Female Fans On The Soccer Forum? by under18(f): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2006
Have known a good number now
Thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Vote To Support Brazil 2014. / Manchester United 3 : 2 AS Roma / Pepe Hits Back At Xavi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.