Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer (674 Views)

Oxford Professor Wins Abel Prize For Solving 350-year-old Math Equation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2013
[b]Hello Nairalanders, am just writing to inform you about this serial scammer. This iddiot put up an advert on nairaland that he is selling an sms website; ecosms247.com. I contacted him about the price he is selling the website and he mentioned that he is selling it for 6k! Haba... I was taken aback coz I knew that the price he mentioned is ridiculous considering hosting and all. But due to the fact that some people now do free hosting, I decided against my will to trust this mofo. Be it as it may, my instincts were still on me that he is a scammer. I called him and voiced my concerns but in their usual hasty and sweet voice behooove of scammers, he was able to coerce me. I was at my village in the Far East. But this hungry racoon was always on me on phone asking about the money. I was like “Dude, please give me some space”. I was busy in the village on land matters and a chimp from Edo was disturbing me. All the same, I decided still to send the money when I came back to town. After the payment, this son of a mad woman refused to send the login and admin details as he promised me. I pressured him for almost a day and he later sent me some details! Nairalanders, lo and behold; it was a reseller store being given free by smslive247.com! I was mad at this guy! I was like; “You promised me my own website where am going to be the admin and here you are mandating me to be a phucking reseller for you... Who the phuck do you think you are? When did Edo sons get more industrious than Anambra peeps?” I told him that he has deviated from our agreement and he has to refund me. He was trying to play smart with me... Always claiming to be busy in a meeting, lecture hall or pecking firewood”... I was so mad. I still gave him the benefit of doubt to return my 6k but he refused. I waited for almost a week and he refused. I now sent an sms warning him that am going to post his address, details and contact on top websites, blogs, EFCC, NCC website and other top scam sites. I have spent almost all my energy trying to take people like this down on Nairaland. Its just so unfortunate that I fell for this one coz I thought he was an honest guy. I have done business with Nairalanders worth hundreds of thousands and the most funny part is that none of them have seen me physically.. E.g is here; nairaland.com/1374952/request-droid-vpn-tweakware-vpn
[/b]
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
[b]Most even send recharge cards! Yet I deliver. None of them can claim that I have taken 1 naira from them in theft.. So I wonder why this arrse hole will treat me like this! I wanted to go to EFCC office today to lodge a physical complain against him but its just that I had to go back to the village because of him.... I want to start from there because atimes God and the man made law takes time to respond. What is wrong with low lifes like this? Why do the make the online experience horrible for the few honest ones like us? WHY, WHY, WHY? Its so annoying but we have to live with them. The only Jupiter that will save this guy is six feet! Am so sorry that am sounding this raw and vulgar... This guy has really hurt me and I won’t rest till either God, gods or the hand of the law takes him out. Yesterday, a guy posted about how he was scammed of almost 300,000! WTF! Are this guys these heartless? We are talking about our bad economy and government and our fellow Nigerians are scamming us? Please, all beware of this guy! His name is ANTHONY ABEL OHUE. After posting this on nairaland, I will also post his details on top embassies and job seeking sites in Nigeria and the world. Am working towards getting his real pictures. I just got that of him and his friends or just only him... I don’t really know. But the man in my village promised me his real picture. When I get that, I will also upload it here on Nairaland. From today, I have declared war on scammers in Nigeria. Enough is enough. Just watch your back hommies coz my own is taking out... No mercy. This particular scammer has these details now;[/b]
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by CODEEATER(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2013
Bros excel...I feel ur pain...I've been shot by the same bullet a lot...just have to be wise dez daiz
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
This should make front page
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by imsuboi(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2013
Sorry bro
Re: Abel Anthony Ohue Is A Scammer by AbuMikey(m): 11:54am On Sep 20, 2013
I wonder why people can't just make their money in a legitimate manner!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Overtakes SA In Internet Usage / Who Has Or Had An Extra Digit-finger / Cheap Data In Ibadan Order Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.