Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,134 members, 7,863,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Message To The Church Of Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Message To The Church Of Nairaland (486 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by mcfynest(m): 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2013
Revelation 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars: 2:3 And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.

the lord says he has seen all the works you have been doing on nairaland(religion section) he knows how hard you have been preaching the gospel even in the midst of scoffers and heathen.

Revelation 2:4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

but the lord is not still satisfied[/]

Revelation 2:5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

[b]the Lord says you should remember your first love. That enthusiasm that you had in you when you were a new convert. the way you felt when you first accepted the scriptures, he says you shouldnt let thr hatred in you get to your heart and that you shouldnt be proud of your understanding of the scriptures. he says you should be humble

Revelation 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate. 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

SELAH....

2 Likes

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2013
nice one sire. a favorite book. book of revelation

1 Like

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2013
obadiah777: nice one sire. a favorite book. book of revelation

i hope u knw one thing in it.

1 Like

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by mcfynest(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
obadiah777: nice one sire. a favorite book. book of revelation

hmmmmmm thanks sir.....sure it a good book. but for now am sticking with daniel.....

i was studying daniel chapter 7. does the four beast represents the four empires to rule the earth and the fourth one should be the modern day babylon. right

The First Reich was the HolyRoman Empire and that ranfrom 962 to 1806. The Second Reich was the Hohenzollen empire in Germany which ran from 1871 to 1918. The Third Reich ran from 1933 to 1945 and involved the Nazi dictatorship of Hitler.

1 Like

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by mcfynest(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
leatherman:

from your post...it is obvious that you are a learner undecided

1 Like

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
mcfynest:

1 Like

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by mcfynest(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
leatherman:

do you know the guy

1 Like

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
mcfynest:

do you know the guy

do u knw me?

1 Like

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2013
leatherman:

grin grin
Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
mcfynest:

hmmmmmm thanks sir.....sure it a good book. but for now am sticking with daniel.....

i was studying daniel chapter 7. does the four beast represents the four empires to rule the earth and the fourth one should be the modern day babylon. right

The First Reich was the HolyRoman Empire and that ranfrom 962 to 1806. The Second Reich was the Hohenzollen empire in Germany which ran from 1871 to 1918. The Third Reich ran from 1933 to 1945 and involved the Nazi dictatorship of Hitler.
the fourth empire is the roman empire sire aka caucasians or as we fondly refer to them in nigeria 'oyinbo' grin

1 Like

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
mcfynest:

grin grin
leatherman:

leatherman:

grin grin
mcfynest:

do you know the guy
grin grin
leatherman:

do u knw me?
lwtmb @ the series of posts. jokes jokes jokes

2 Likes

Re: The Message To The Church Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
^ grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Betting A Sin? / Is There Any Division In Christ? God Forbid! / Who Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.