Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! (7376 Views)

Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots Java And Symbian / Download 2go Version 4.5.1 By 2go Team With Screenshots.jar / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! by pressplay55: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2013
I AM QUITE SURE, AT ONE POINT IN TIME IN THE COURSE OF YOU BROWSING, USING OPERAMINI EITHER 4.2 OR SO... YOU CAME ACROSS AN INTERESTING GAME OR APPLICATION WHICH YOU WANTED TO DOWNLOAD AND IMMEDIATELY YOU CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK, ITS CLOSES YOUR OPERAMINI AND REDIRECT YOU TO YOUR WEB BROWSER TO DOWNLOAD THE FILE.
I kNOW HOW ANOYING IT WILL BE, NOT EVEN FOR THE FACT THAT YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE JAVA APPLICATION OR GAME (THATS IF YOU WERE USING FREE BROWSING CHEAT, INWHICH YOUR ACCOUNT BALACE IS 0.00 FOR THE FEAR OF YOUR MONEY BEING DEDUCTED) OR THE INTERESTING PAGE YOUR WERE READING WHILE BROWSING HAVE BEEN CLOSE FOR THE SAKE OF DOWNLOADING JAR FILE.
FROM TODAY, NO MORE WOORIES AS THIS TOTURIAL WILL GUIDE YOU, ON HOW TO OVER COME THE ABOVE MENTION PROBLEMS...
I kNOW JAVA USERS WILL BE THINKING OF HOW FILE WITH .ZIP EXTENTION WILL WORK ON THEIR PHONE, NOT TO WOORY AS I WILL ALSO GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO USE AN APPLICATION KNOWN AS "SENDJAR" TO OVERCOME THE CHALLENGE.
FIRST AND FORMOUST YOU WILL HAVE TO USE OPERAMINI 4.2LABSHANDLER OR ANY 4.2 OR 4.3 AS WELL.
NOW ONCE YOU ARE BROWSING WITH YOUR OPERAMINI AND YOU COME ACROSS ANY JAVA APPLICATION OR GAME AND IN THE DOWNLOAD OPTION THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD AS ZIP, JUST PROCEED TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE, UPTO THE POINT WERE ITS SHOWS "OPEN" DONT CLICK ON OPEN, PRESS # 7 AND THE DOWNLOAD LINK WILL SHOW UP, FOR INSTANCE YOUR LINK MIGHT LOOK LIKE THIS http://www.google.com/blablabla.jar BUT IN SOME SITE, THE DOWNLOAD LINK MIGHT NOT END WITH .JAR DONT WOORY, IT WILL STILL WORK, JUST COPY THE LINK... VISIT WWW.MEGASS.COM SCROLL DOWN YOU WILL SEE "RENAME FILE" CLICK ON IT TO OPEN, ONCE ITS OPENS YOU WILL SEE A TEXT FEILD BOX WITH http:// ERASE THE HTTP AND PASTE THE LINK YOU COPIED THEN SELECT YOUR PREFERED RENAME OPTION PREFERABLE ZIP CLICK ON "RENAME FILE" IT WILL NOW RENAME YOUR FILE TO ZIP, WHICH YOU CAN NOW DOWNLOAD WITH SAVE OPTION,
THEN LOCATE THE FILE IN YOUR PHONE AND RENAME IT TO .JAR (FOR SYMBIAN OR PC USERS OR ANY DEVICE THAT ALLOW RENAMING OF FILE WITH EXTENTION)
WHILE FOR JAVA S40 USERS THAT ARE UNABLE TO RENAME THEIR FILE
DOWNLOAD "SENDJAR" FROM MEGASS.COM OR GOOGLE IT, OPEN THE SENDJAR LOCATE THE ZIP APPLICATION OR GAME U DOWNLOADED SEND IT TO ANY CHINESS PHONE OR ANY DEVICE THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO RESEND THE JAVA APPS BACK TO YOUR PHONE AND INSTALL IT. ENJOY IT!

1 Like

Re: Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! by Chris710: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2013
Poor response, 17 views, 1 comment. Well, it seems my generation is moving away from those kind of phones.
It's all about smartphones nowadays.
Java phones are really annoying.
Re: Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! by pressplay55: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2013
Chris710: Poor response, 17 views, 1 comment. Well, it seems my generation is moving away from those kind of phones.
It's all about smartphones nowadays.
Java phones are really annoying.
u are right, but atleast we still have people who prefer java n symbian, since dey cannot meet up wit d high data consumption of andriod phones.
Re: Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2013
I reject java phone IJN. amen
Re: Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! by Damon03(m): 10:54am On Sep 17, 2013
The thread itself is misinformation . Symbian phones can download java files and even send java applications, so the op has got some wires crossed
Re: Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! by pressplay55: 3:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Damon03: The thread itself is misinformation . Symbian phones can download java files and even send java applications, so the op has got some wires crossed

the thread itself is not only for symbian phone, basically it was created to help java phone users..
Now talking about symbian, lets take for instance u were browsing free using operamini 4.2, 4.2labs pls tell me how u use to download jar files with opm4.2?
Re: Java And Symbian Users Can Now Download Any Jar File With Ease! by Damon03(m): 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
pressplay55:

the thread itself is not only for symbian phone, basically it was created to help java phone users..
Now talking about symbian, lets take for instance u were browsing free using operamini 4.2, 4.2labs pls tell me how u use to download jar files with opm4.2?
You are talking about something else entirely... You don't have to conclude that everyone goes back to opera 4.2 just to browse free. Anywayz... I get your point now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero Compariam / Unlimited Download:9mobile Introduced Time Base Data Plan Call Blazeon / Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.