Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,348 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? (2207 Views)

Any Female Python Programmer Here?? / How To Convert A Python File (.py) To Exe (.exe) / Questions A Beginner Python Programmer Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Ajibel(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
cry cry
we all know that python programming's logo is a "python". And a python is a snake, a serpent embarassed which represents "satan" *dies* in the holy books. I'm a strong advocate of python programming. And there was a python tutorial i was reading whereby the author used satan as a variable. I just read the thread concerning that of chelsea fans. Am not a religious fanatic - i just say make i ask noni!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Ajibel(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
*meanwhile*

launches my IDLE to resume coding grin
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Judas2013: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2013
Ajibel: cry cry
we all know that python programming's logo is a "python". And a python is a snake, a serpent embarassed which represents "satan" *dies* in the holy books. I'm a strong advocate of python programming. And there was a python tutorial i was reading whereby the author used satan as a variable. I just read the thread concerning that of chelsea fans. Am not a religious fanatic - i just say make i ask noni!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Do not let any belief system stop you from be as creative as you can be. Follow your passion, fucck the belief!
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Ajibel(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2013
Judas2013:

Do not let any belief system stop you from be as creative as you can be. Follow your passion, fucck the belief!

I dont let my belief cloud reality. My post is like a pun. We've seen lots of fp threads about doing sth that would lead u to hell and my thought just led me to Python!
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Djtm(m): 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Haba!!!! The bible says we should be meek as a dove and be wise as a serpent. The serpent is often used for someone cunning in the bible.

1 Like

Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 15, 2013
as snake com for bible, na eve e fiirst go meet ooo...

now python.... hmmmm... ok na...
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by megatran(m): 12:33am On Sep 22, 2013
watching
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by bb6xt(m): 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ajibel: *meanwhile*
An IDLE man is the DEVIL'S workshop, try sublime text3 or pyCHARM

1 Like

Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Ajibel(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
When did i create this thread shocked shocked embarassed What was iThinking,kai!!!

1 Like

Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Hunkyimage(m): 3:23am On Sep 23, 2013
Ajibel: When did i create this thread shocked shocked embarassed What was iThinking,kai!!!

#Alomo_tingz... undecided

1 Like

Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by jayriginal: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
Im surprised no one mentioned this.

The "python" does not refer to a snake, it refers to the Monty Python Flying Circus which Guiddo Van Rossum was a fan of. The logo doesnt matter because that is not intention behind the name.

2 Likes

Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Temieasy(m): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Ajibel: *meanwhile*

I av sme tricky questions 4 u..in python am also gud...
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2013
it's hightime some threads gets deleted automatically
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by kaybrown(m): 2:58am On Nov 12, 2013
Can I get som1 that can provide call records or preferably call transcripts of an MTN phone number for me?
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Ajibel(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2013
Ooohhh no, who resurrection this thread angry angry cry
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by amakodistarr247: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2013
How do I learn programming I am a lady and want to venture into programming,can anyone help
Re: Would I Go To Hell For Being A Python Programmer??? by Ajibel(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
^ erm, na for my bomboclastic thread u com dey ask for help
Anyway, go to the stickied thread created by 'javanian' and you'd get help there.
And are u sure u are a female embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Online C++ Compiler / Php Mailers, Webmails, Smtps For Sell Or Buy, Other Working Tools Here / Help On Loading Sql Table Data Into Datagrid Using OOP Approach C#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.