Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

At Last, Ronaldo Has Sopken - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / At Last, Ronaldo Has Sopken (676 Views)

Ronaldo Has More Champions League Goal Record Than Arsenal / Ronaldo Has Done It Again, Will Messi Show Us His Own Tonight? / Ronaldo Has Scored A Goal In All 90 Minutes Of A Soccer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At Last, Ronaldo Has Sopken by amigoes(m): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2008
Finally, CR7 as he is fondly called has spoken.

Culled from the website:

"Speaking exclusively with Guillem Balague, Cristiano Ronaldo has given the strongest hint yet that his immediate future lies away from Old Trafford."

and more:

Guillem: Are you going to do a press conference, a communique?

Ronaldo: A public note

Guillem: Do you have to talk to Ferguson?

Ronaldo: I don’t know what I have to say to him. I have to say what I want and what I think.

Guillem: What you have to say, will that upset Ferguson?

Ronaldo: It is my opinion, that is why I don’t mind if people get upset. It is my decision. It is what I want

Guillem: When did you take that decision?

Ronaldo: Some time ago, before the Champions League final

Guillem: Is it something personal or is it for football reasons?

Love him or hate him, he has his life to live.

hear him further "and as Scolari says, that train passes by only once, and we have to take advantage of it".

good luck CR7.

link - http://guillembalague.com/interview_desp.php?id=10

(1) (Reply)

Team Of The Tournament / Any True Pre-mourinho Chelsea Fan In Nigeria? / Join The "Iker Casillas For Ballon D'or" Movement here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.