Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Some Ideas About Improving Bakery Sales - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Ideas About Improving Bakery Sales (1152 Views)

So funny: Naira Is Improving Against Dollar And Pounds. | check it out / Tips And Ideas About Organizational Team Building? / Ideas About A standard Nite Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Ideas About Improving Bakery Sales by caprisegao: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2013
Hell sir ,after reading so many posts about bakery ,I have some ideas for improving the bakery sales.
1.Print some Advertising Leaflets with good picture and price , and hand out to people nearby ,if you can offer delivery service ,within a certain distance and the bread reaches how much , you can offer free delivery service.
2.Make membership card ,offer some discount for the shop's member ,and special gift or discount for member's birthday cake,this may be attractive.
3.If people are not quite know your shop much or have not taste your bread before , you can offer “free try to eat " activity to subway,station or some places there are many people there (the good time is about 5 to 6 pm, this time ,people just off work and very hungry,they would like to get a try of free bread) ,this may lost you a few money ,but if your bread or cake are good flavor ,after people have tasted it ,they would like to pay for it in the future ,it is a long term business.
4.Usually ,shop here in China will have a big discount for bread at afternoon, to ensure sell fresh bread next day.
5.Special discount at some special holiday ,the discount can be : buy one get two, reaches 50 decrease 5 ect.

And by the way ,we are supplier of bakery equipment from China, if any one need bakery equipment ,please feel free to contact me by :

Email :sales01@shmooha.com
Tel:0086-18001788503

(1) (Reply)

Apple's New Mac Pro Will Spark Debate / Starting Up A Business With As Little As 50k And Earn More Than 50k Monthly!! / I Need A Transporter To Always Help Transport My Goods From Lagos To Edo/ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.