Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) (52009 Views)

"Mega Hips Contest": Nigerian Pageant For Ladies With Big Hips / Step Up Your Aso-ebi Style Game: Unleash Your Sexy, Beautiful, & Flattering Aso / Butt & Hips Enhancing Drugs: Will You Go For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2013
Saddlebags appear on the thighs. They are not curves in the sense of coke-bottle shape (*singing* i want dat coke bottle body ahn- who sang it sef?). HIPS ARE MORE LIKE CURVES WHILE SADDLEBAGS ARE LIKE SHARP ANGLES..

In the photos below, saddlebags are shown and indicated with circles. These fat deposits got their names because people who have them resemble horses with, yep u guessed right, saddlebags. In the picture below, the thick pink line shows the natural shape of the woman's body while the dark circles show the saddle bags.

And nowwwww (drumroll) HOW TO GET RID OF THEM...
1.) Cardio- cardio exercises are a great way to burn excess fat. Though these exercises may start effect from the upper part of the body, it will eventually burn down to the hips and proportionately around the body.

2.) Changing the way you eat- well, something you are eating is definitely contributing to the fat. You can check your meals for the bad food e.g refined carbs.

3.) Weight lifting- if you have saddlebags that come from having a booty that sits too comfortably on your thighs, you might want to do some weight lifting to get it up up and awaaaaaaaay. That is also the best way to get a fit and muscular booty. And since muscular booty does not deflate, it is the best.

visit this link for workout video to remove saddlebags
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbQyWph-aBI&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNbQyWph-aBI

And so ladies, if you are not comfortable with it, it doesn't have to stay that way. Do something about it.

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by yorex2011: 8:41am On Sep 16, 2013
lipsrsealed
eeeww....the first one looks disgusting.....
nice write up though...for those girls wey think say dem get omotola hips...na saddlebag tins....

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Mobsync(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2013
Can a man have it?

...I mean those big fat men.

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Mobsync: Can a man have it?

...I mean those big fat men.
due to hormonal influences, men tend to store their extra fat in their bellies, so what dey will have is 'pot bellies'
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Mobsync(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2013
yorettyna: due to hormonal influences, men tend to store their extra fat in their bellies, so what dey will have is 'pot bellies'

Ok, noted. Thanks for answering.
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by demelza: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2013
I am sure this is what Toolz has, yet her fans wont let us hear word in the Celeb section.

26 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 16, 2013
Mobsync:

Ok, noted. Thanks for answering.
u r welcome
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by nerodenero: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
demelza: I am sure this is what Toolz have, yet her fans wont let us hear word in the Celeb section.
Are you saying Mercy Johnson has the same thing? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by sugardaddy1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
Who cares if they are saddlebags? I love them like sh.i.t. kiss grin

10 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by moscobabs(m): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
really?
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by angelTI(f): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
demelza: I am sure this is what Toolz have, yet her fans wont let us hear word in the Celeb section.

God bless you for saying this. she looked so rough and as if she was about to burst on fri/sat. She wore a tight pink gown and you could see the irrtating folds on her stomach and hips

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by emmabest2000(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
More pics tongue

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Cmoyor: 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Naa wa oooo saddlebags? Hmm we go soon hear anoda name
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
angel TI:

God bless you for saying this. she looked so rough and as if she was about to burst on fri/sat. She wore a tight pink gown and you could see the irrtating folds on her stomach and hips
girls ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh over observe dey worry una oh

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Pancho01(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
Wow! It sure luks lik an exagerated sexy hips. So ds wat sum gals hide unda their skirts or trousers!
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by mysticgal(f): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
thank you demlzaundecided

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by towsyne: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2013
chindi: HOW MUCH IS A PAINT OF GARRI NOW??

google rAM
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
That awkward moment when you fall for one's hips only to find out it was just a gluteal hernia lipsrsealed
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Blackteeth(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
So this is what girls hide with trousers eh?
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
THATS WHY ID RATHER STICK WITH THE SLIM GIRLS
NO HIDDEN SURPRISES 4 ME NO FAT PIGGY DISGUISED IN DEM JEANS

3 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
Glad I have hips not saddlebags. Lmao! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2013
Saddlebags aka ukuwerenti.

7 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by seangy4konji: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
That's what toolz have under dos gowns ehnwould be disgusting to see some of dis gals we call big hips go nakid...damn

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by everyday: 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thank you for the post.I will take note of those saddle bags anytime I interview any new girl working with my agency

1 Like

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by passionate88: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2013
See fat!
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by hot937(f): 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
emma_best2000: More pics tongue

Behold Patience Jonathan drinking from Bayelsa water cheesy
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by passionate88: 4:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
Babzilla: THATS WHY ID RATHER STICK WITH THE SLIM GIRLS
NO HIDDEN SURPRISES 4 ME NO FAT PIGGY DISGUISED IN DEM JEANS
No b lie
Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by telim: 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
infact me and my guys like girls with saddlebags though we nicknamed it sidepocket. Just shake it and see the way it dangles, The next thing that will come to your mind is, oh God! oh God! these saddlebag is awesome.

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Sexy' Hips Could Actually Be Saddlebags (photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Figure 8 indeed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Stuns In All-White Pants And Maxi-Transparent Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.