Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Can Sumone Help... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Sumone Help... (770 Views)

Can Sumone Pls Explain This Biblically To Me.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Sumone Help... by temi4fash(m): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2013
pls can someone help m with bible verse concerning the promises of God (especially d one i can use to battle lik surely di shall gada together but not for me ... sori cant remember d rest ) one can use to pray or where i cant them easily without avin to read thru d bible

i learnt that if one prays by quoting the scriptures it has more power compared to when u dont.....

Thanks in advance...
Re: Can Sumone Help... by KraticKratus: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2013
maybe if you made more sense, you would get more help.
Re: Can Sumone Help... by enilove(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2013
Below are the words of God that can be used during prayers:

Isaiah 54:15, 17 KJV
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. [17] No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord .

Job 5:12 KJV
He disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

Job 22:28 KJV
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.

Psalm 18:44-45, 47-48 KJV
As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me. [45] The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.
[47] It is God that avengeth me, and subdueth the people under me.
[48] He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.

Isaiah 8:9-10 KJV
Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. [10] Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

Isaiah 54:14-15 KJV
In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
[15] Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Matthew 7:7 KJV
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Philippians 4:13 KJV
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Colossians 2:14-15 KJV
Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; [15] And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

2 Timothy 4:18 KJV
And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 13:10 KJV
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Using the word of God is good but without holiness and righteousness ,the prayers might not go far or be effective.
The reason is that d bible says that ,
James 5:16 KJV
Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a RIGHTEOUS man availeth much.

If you want to be victorious in every area of your life ,especially getting result from your prayers, repent from your sins, be born again, read your bible, pray regularly,fast at least once in a week, use the words of God, then surely you will become a friend of God and be feared by evil powers.
The angels of God will regularly visit you,even if you cannot see them

God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Sumone Help... by Kween1: 11:37am On Sep 16, 2013
sure!
Re: Can Sumone Help... by PastorOluT(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
I think what u need is a good relationship with God/Jesus, when u have that the issue of prayers n scriptures will be taken care of!
Re: Can Sumone Help... by temi4fash(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Thanks enilove.
Am bornagain and i pray everyday but i dont really read ma bible..

Thanks everyone for commenting....

Atleast i achieved part of wat i want...

(1) (Reply)

Do Catholics Worship Mary? / "Does God Have A Body Or Is He A Spirit?" / Is Salvation Only For Jehovah's Witnesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.