Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Couple - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Couple (657 Views)

(PHOTOS) Meet The Latest And Most Beautiful Couple In The World. / See The Exotic Ride Of This Couple On Their Wedding Day(photo) / WOW! - World Most Beautiful Couple(photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple by ennyluv6(f): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2008
An Illinois man left the snow-filled streets of Chicago for a vacation in Florida. His wife was on a business trip and was planning to meet him there the next day.

When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email. Unable to find the scrap of paper on which he had written her email address, he did his best to type it in from memory.

Unfortunately, he missed one letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher's wife, whose husband had passed away only the day before. When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream and fell to the floor in a dead faint. At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:

DEAREST WIFE: JUST GOT CHECKED IN. EVERYTHING PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL TOMORROW.
P.S. SURE IS HOT DOWN HERE.
Re: Couple by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
stale
Re: Couple by diamonleda(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2008
ha ha ha poor woman, dat one nah dey last thing d old mama go expect [sup][/sup]
Re: Couple by clemcykul(f): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2008
wit all pleasure i wish to remind you to stop posting outdated jokes
Re: Couple by GeeCee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ennyluv, whose picture is on your profile?
Re: Couple by GeeCee(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
This Pics.

Re: Couple by clemcykul(f): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
wat da fu*****ck id dat? shocked

dammit grin
Re: Couple by GeeCee(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2008
clemcykul:

what da fu*****ck id that? shocked

dammit grin

Easy bro/sis
Re: Couple by clemcykul(f): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2008
i almost fell off my chair grin

dat stretch mark, dem fit use am tie person neck
Re: Couple by ituen(m): 7:09am On Jun 27, 2008
Clem grin grin grin grin grin grin

No kill person pikin
Re: Couple by Jeovy(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2008
clemcykul:

i almost fell off my chair grin

that stretch mark, them fit use am tie person neck

you 4 break your leg,big head
Re: Couple by clemcykul(f): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2008
My head no big reach ur nose na

(1) (Reply)

Supposing U Caught Ur Dad With Ur Spouse On Bed, What Would U Do? / Private Conversation / Hitler Gets Banned From World Of Warcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.