Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Watch What You Are Saying. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch What You Are Saying. (562 Views)

Thread closed: See what this people are saying / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch What You Are Saying. by charisville: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2013
And the tongue is a fire! The tongue represents the world of wrongdoing among the parts of our bodies. It pollutes the entire body and sets fire to the course of human existence – and is set on fire by hell. James 3:6

Beloved, many times we wonder why our life is going in a certain direction. You wonder why things haven’t changed, considering the amount of prayer and fasting you’ve put in. Instead of getting better, things are getting worse and you no longer trust or believe in God like you used to.

The answer is not far-fetched; what are you “saying” about yourself? The same way we use words of faith and belief to communicate to God, the same way we can communicate with the devil using words of fear and unbelief. Many christians believe prayers are offered only when they kneel down and shut their eyes in solemn reverence before God. Prayer is synonymous with saying things to God in faith. The devil does not wait for you to call his name when you say things in fear, doubt and unbelief; he is naturally attracted to negativity.

Saints, what are you saying concerning your present situation? Are you speaking in faith or unbelief? Quit saying words out of fear – the devil is happy when you speak negativity. Say what God has made you already- righteous, blessed, redeemed, holy, wealthy, healthy, strong, wise, the head etc.

Make the devil mad today; keep saying what God has made you. Remember that right believing will produce right living, and right living will produce right results.

Prayer: My Father, I believe and therefore declare: I am becoming all You’ve already made me to be, in Jesus name.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/watch-what-you-are-saying/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsules
Re: Watch What You Are Saying. by tpia5: 6:53am On Jan 05, 2014
hmmm
Re: Watch What You Are Saying. by PastorOluT(m): 7:52am On Jan 05, 2014
tpia@:
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Save Africa From Extremist Religious Violence? / Dominion Over Time / Saperation From Tradition Leads To Loneliness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.