Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Can Not Take It Any More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Not Take It Any More (1046 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Take It Any More by choicehome(f): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2008
I can Not Take It Any More

I read in a magazine about a woman who was happily married for the past 14 years.  They were blessed with three beautiful children. Due to the economy situation of the country, her husband decided to travel abroad for a greener pasture.  Before he travelled, his wife was 3 month pregnant for the forth child.  Since he was living with his mother and siblings in their family house, he pleaded with his mother to take proper care of them.

Few months later her husband suddenly stopped calling her, even when she calls, he will not answer the call.  At first, she was worried, thinking something bad must have happened to her husband but she decided to mention it to her mother-In-law, that for the past 4 months, No call from her husband.  Her mother laughed and later replied her that "If your husband no call you, my son dey call me everytime."  she was shocked at her respond.

The following morning she  reported the matter to her pastor who prayed and adviced her to use wisdom in handling the matter.  Nine months later she put to bed a set of triplet.  The husband did not call to congratulate her but on the day of the naming ceremony, the husband called but her mother-in-law was the one who picked the call and there was no message for his wife.  Her mother in law was still the  one providing the feeding money, school fees, and other items needed in the house.  Ever since, she decided to leave everything in the hand of God as her pastor adviced.  She later resumed back to her work after  3 months maternity leave.

few day ago, she stubbled on a CD in the main palour where her triplet were draging for it.  She took it from them to prevent  them from destroying it.

Since it was a Saturday, she was at home, she decided to see what was on the CD. She took it to her room and slotted it into the CD player.  She was shocked at what she heard on the CD, How much was sent to her mother-in-law to lodge into his A/C. The building his mother is doing for him, cars he sent so far and many other things.  She wept bitterly that if she knew, she wouldn't have allowed her husband to travel abroad beacuse they were living happily while he was in Nigeria.

She went to her mother-in-law's room with the CD and tears on her face to confront her about the matter.  She told her that she can no longer take this any more.  She was surprised at her mother-in-law's reply.  "If you cannot take, you are free to go back to your father's house". Presently she is thinking of moving out. What do you advice her to do.
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by eezzy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2008
Let her weigh her options and decide what is best for herself since it looks
like the marriage died a millenia ago without her knowledge.  If she thinks she can
withstand and endure the treatment she is receiving from her husband 'for the sake
of the kids'
then let her stay sha! But at some point she needs a talking forum with that man.
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by benincitys(f): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2008
my advice to her is to move out this guy have another woman in his life .
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by olanajim(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2008
Follow her pastor's wisdom.
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by princeonx: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2008
Story! story!! Do I believe this story? hell no ofcox
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by mohawkchic(f): 12:12am On Jun 21, 2008
prince_onx:

Story! story!!

~Story grin~
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by ifyalways(f): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2008
Pretend the man never existed and move on with life.
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by Sarin(f): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2008
ifyalways:

Pretend the man never existed and move on with life.

After six kids!!! Tell me you are joking shocked

To the lady, is better you take to your pastor's advice. Be patient and you shall have wonderful testimonies to tell in future.
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by HRhotness(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2008
Where is the wisdom in remaining where you are not wanted?

shes already wasted enough time hanging around waiting for a husband that has moved on, she needs to move out and rebuild her life. the kids will be fine, children are stronger than we all give them credit for. besides, it seems the guy is providing for his kids so there is no question of them being neglected.

she should save herself befor she looses herself in the nothingness of her current existence
Re: I Can Not Take It Any More by ifyalways(f): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2008
Sarin:

After six kids!!! Tell me you are joking shocked

To the lady, is better you take to your pastor's advice. Be patient and you shall have wonderful testimonies to tell in future.
OOOh Yes! and what happens if she dies in the process of the long waiting and long suffering ? The man has moved on,let her do same jare.life and love is for the living.the children wud be fine .

(1) (Reply)

My Big Bro Says I'm Lazy, He's About To Take Dreadful Action. / Should She Tell Him Or Wait Till The End Of The Month / 5 Secrets Of Contentment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.