Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) (25372 Views)

Nig, Graduate Who Got Job By Standing At London Train Station With Sign, Now Hir / Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos / P-Square, Knocked Down Ghana Girls at the 40,000+ TURN OUT Concert!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
Smh @ men that blab more than women sef.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by joeace2020(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2013
men are handsome.... gays are sexy and d insecure gay screams abt it at every inkling...

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by joeace2020(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amaaskia: Smh @ men that blab more than women sef.

pls lady move on n let ur bum licker fight lyk a man oooohh i 4got...hes not one.. pardon me

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Lolx!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by jaybee3(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by sandysprax(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
25Calibre:

Dude I'm straight as arrow, I don't chase women around like a dog, trying so hard to please, I don't pull my shirts up and take photographs, saying I'm sexy BUT you do all these. So who is the gay*ot here?

Funniest thing is the girl you are defending has abandoned you to your fate, why isn't she here taking your side? What does that tell you?

You are a pus*y nigger

Soldier boy tell em! Reminds me of niggurs that post stuff like "Thanks for accepting me" on girl's Facebook walls. Like seriously!!!

Btw, women should be respected but they need to give niggas something to respect.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
lol... d guy even joined nairaland THIS july, and wanted to try out E-FIGHT... lol..

he has seen more than he can handle...gays are liable to die YOUNG...

he has ran....

i see the davido used up gal is back to fight for him?? lol

*sits back to enjoy*

TRUST ME TO BRING OUT, INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by drnairalov: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amaaskia:

I hate him cause I've had a bad experience with him. slowpoke! Ask why, before you open your gutter. Mtchewwwwwwww

loool insee where u re coming from...because of u icwud get banned 4 dis

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amaaskia:

Did you have to do this?

We always have to. How else to show you where your lovemakingdrunkenprince who's got large eyes and flabby breats what he is?

He had to baby, he had to
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by 25Calibre(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
sandysprax:

Soldier boy tell em! Reminds me of niggurs that post stuff like "Thanks for accepting me" on girl's Facebook walls. Like seriously!!!

Btw, women should be respected but they need to give niggas something to respect.

Pathetic!!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
This guy has gobed and skelewued his way into the top tier of Naija urban music - and I have to admit, albeit reluctantly, that his much vaunted OBOness has little to do with it.

The kid has come into his own as a credible, fairly consistent, big league Tungba exponent. He must be given his due, in spite of his obvious peccadilloes.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by joeace2020(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2013
pro01: This guy has gobed and skelewued his way into the top tier of Naija urban music - and I have to admit, albeit reluctantly, that his much vaunted OBOness has little to do with it.

The kid has come into his own as a credible, fairly consistent, big league Tungba exponent. He must be given his due, in spite of his obvious peccadilloes.

can i borrow ur dictionary?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Since the time of Adam,men don dey carry women matter for head.
It's not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by joeace2020(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: lol... d guy even joined nairaland THIS july, and wanted to try out E-FIGHT... lol..

he has seen more than he can handle...gays are liable to die YOUNG...

he has ran....

i see the davido used up gal is back to fight for him?? lol

*sits back to enjoy*

TRUST ME TO BRING OUT, INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE.. LOL

dem neva know how far... some men where born to destroy ppl online

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by mayorvegas(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amaaskia: Coool!

As much as I hate him, glad his dreams are now a reality!smiley

Amaaskia,it bad of you to hate someone u can't create,no matter how much u hate him it won't stop him from achieving is dreams.Why don't u concentrate on achieving your dreams rather than spending your on someone else.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by topazjosh(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2013
WTF is wrong with dudes here,omg even d girl in question isn't on here again,I hate this.
Mr kamal of HKN need persuade davido to join a Nairaland,that dude is indirectly causing commotion here.lol
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Sold out to who?
To those only black faces I see in that picture? grin

Why do you Nigerians like deceiving yourselves in foreign lands?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SOLD OUT CONCERT AT THE O2 ARENA MEANS?

Are you retar-ded?
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by claremont(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
The MODs need to do their job and sanitise this thread, it has obviously been taken over by a bunch of kids.

@OP: Those photos represent the faces of the typical Nigerian ladies who reside in London, my lips are sealed! lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by IAMBREEZY: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
WoW DAVIDO going places one day i'm gonna be like u i know it.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2013

Ah... The post that scattered this fine thread.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Tekzyflex(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hahahahahahha! My blokos oooo! I no fit laff"mr Durex condom!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
[Hahahaha...been a while I heard SHINE KONGO...hehehe...KONGO AYEquote author=teeo]

Now I get it, you have given him your kongo to shine for free before hoping he would put a ring on it. After you would be forming innocent grin grin[/quote]
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by seangy4konji: 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
Did he really shine your kongo

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2013

Followed this thread to the 3rd page
Tot I was gona see some broken tooth, stitched face, bleeding nose, swollen lips, broken bottles, reconciliation n probably make up ... Damn! Abi na trailer be dis? D movie won't sell!
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: HMMMM.... i would love to be as rich as him..

but not as immature as him..

altho, i don dey like am small from his skelewu video...

NO HOMO..
see as this guy they jealous davido.mtcheeew angry
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Orikinla(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
This is what a sold out concert looks like at the arena.

Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ebig22:
see as this guy they jealous davido.mtcheeew angry
is dis poo supppsed to be funny blawdy retard..
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Thebrightest(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2013
I am suppose to type END TIME THINGS, but i wont.
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
deejay_harry1: is dis poo supppsed to be funny blawdy retard..
all this animal that usually come online to degrade people better than them a million times.all my haters ekoligo hancha are going gaga
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by johnstar(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
jackbauersballs: Lol People paid money to see Davido?

Davido

lyk say if u see am, u knw go task am 4 moni undecided
Re: Davido's Sold-out Concert At London's O2 Arena (Pictures) by johnstar(m): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
nerodenero: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The O2 reminds me of Arsenal's jersey
nw dm come dey use badluck jersey cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fat & Sexy, You Can Still Be Sexy Without Being Skinny (photos) / E-money Show Off His Multi Million Dollars Luxurious (photos) / Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.