Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,156 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? (799 Views)

Photos: Samsung To Introduce A Flip Phone / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / How To Disable The Flip Cover From Turning On And Off Of Phantom A2 Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by Julia45: 3:56pm On Jun 20, 2008
Some few years back it didnt exist, now its everywhere. What do u guys think are the most positive and negative effects of the GSM revolution in Nigeria?
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by Donseaun(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2008
Www.g0ogle.com
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by tobidaflava(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2008
version?
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by DualCore1: 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2008
communication made easy, now u dont have to bump right into ur Gf's parents at the door wen u knock, u just give her a call and she tellz u wen its best to show up, lol!
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by donjon: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2009
Dependancy
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by ExInferis(m): 10:39am On Apr 06, 2009
on one hand you get to talk to people. on the other, people get to talk to you.

@Donjon

"nothing i have is mine"

what are you, a thief?
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by lynxnoon(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2009
Ex Inferis:

on one hand you get to talk to people. on the other, people get to talk to you.

@Donjon

"nothing i have is mine"

what are you, a thief?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

D flip side of owning a mobile fone?,,,,,,,,,,,apart frm showing off[i](well not me cheesy)[/i]; cud get u out of trouble in d nick of time cool
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by donjon: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2009
I would have called u a fool! But i wont, instead i will try to explain & see if you can comprehend!
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by donjon: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2009
The philosophy behind that single sentence, is the backbone of all the other principles that guide my life!
Capiche?
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by donjon: 10:02am On Apr 07, 2009
The philosophy behind that single sentence, is the backbone of all the other principles that guide my life!
Capiche?
Re: Whats The Flip Side Of Owning A Mobile Phone? by donjon: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2009
On the other hand, u've totally spoilt my mood 2day!

(1) (Reply)

=n= Land Is Improving By The Anti Souls / Free Download Mobile Games / Please,help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.