Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? (1027 Views)

Big Problem With Guys / BB Pins,whatsapp Number And Get Hook Up With Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by CoolDave(m): 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2006
Iv always wondered if ladies love to chat with guys online,all I ever get is robots and not real ladies.How can I get the real ladies to chat with? Note ,I love to discuss the welfare of humankind,love romance and chat dirty atimes how can I get people--I ,mean ladies of like mind?
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by chinani(f): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2006
Well you have to meet them first. A good way is to meet them in person. Ask friends for their online contacts and talk to them about friend matters, not dirty. Then if you're on online pages/forums (i.e. NL) make friends there and get their contacts.

Shouldn't be too hard. More grease for your elbows! wink
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by kajad(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2006
@chinani
Are you really serious?
Do you have to meet someone in person before you can chat with her over the net?
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by chinani(f): 5:13am On Jun 07, 2006
@Kajad
Oh no that's not what I meant. It's not a "must" but I was thinking you could turn a face to face contact into an online buddy. Just a thought.
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by beyunce(f): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2006
it depends on wat u are discussin wit the lady.
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by luvly(f): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2006
It depends on what u re discussing with the lady.As 4 me i like chatting with only Nigerian guys. smiley
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by pajimoh(m): 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2006
i am a married woman but i like chating with guys most
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by pajimoh(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2006
but the forum is for my husy, i use it sometimes
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by iice(f): 8:10am On Jul 17, 2006
lol face to face buddy to an online buddy, well its normally online buddy 2 a face 2 face buddy, neways i chat with guys all the time, not much so with girls coz its jst hard enuff relating 2 them newayz, but i dnt do dirty chat lol,
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by borngreat(f): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
@luvly would u like 2 chat with me
Re: Do Ladies Enjoy Chatting With Guys Online? by ajayi1(m): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
She dont want to chat with you, AHEWO LOL tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Need A Text Mate{female} / Strictly For Akwaibom And Calabar Babes / Babez In Benin - Meet Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.