Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Lady Gaga Supports Miley Cyrus - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Supports Miley Cyrus (845 Views)

Denrele Edun Supports #nobraday (photo) / Monalisa Chinda Supports Desmond & Wife At House Of Assembly Inauguration (pic) / Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Supports Miley Cyrus by theanonymous: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Well, Lady Gaga isn't the first to support Miley after her provocative performance, last weekend, Pharrell Williams also supported the singer. Miley's performance that took the internet into a frenzy and as expected, condemnation picked up but despite all that, someone clearly has her back. Lady Gaga came to the "wrecking ball" singer's rescue during an episode of "Bravo's watch what happens Live".

When the host of the show Andy Cohen asked the “applause” singer about Cyrus’ performance, she replied “I mean, I just think everybody need to lighten up and let her be because it’s pop music. Everybody’s entitled to their own artistic expression, and if you have a problem with her style, just change the channel” Gaga also moved further to say that Miley persecution in the media and online has been unfair.

“I don’t understand the incessant need to constantly go on and on about hating things all the time because, what, she’s 20? And if anything, I give her props” "you know, she’s growing up in front of the entire world and maybe she’s not so happy with the stuff she did in her early career and she wants to be free, so let her do what she wants” she added.

Source: http://amebonetwork..com/2013/08/miley-cyrus-spills-out-her-album.html

For the funny version of Miley's performance, visit http://amebonetwork..com/2013/08/celebs-reaction-to-mileys-on-stage.html

Re: Lady Gaga Supports Miley Cyrus by Padra(f): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2013
bitches of the first order....ndi ala

1 Like

Re: Lady Gaga Supports Miley Cyrus by Abbey2sam(m): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Bitch of the first order..........

And bitch of the second order..........

I think I like hanna montana
Re: Lady Gaga Supports Miley Cyrus by flolancracker: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
Birds of same feather. Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Samuel Eto'o Presents His Multimillion Fleet Of Cars / First Video Of Kanye West Proposing To Kim Kardashian Surfaces / PHOTOS: Kim Kardashian Shows Off Ring And Bods As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.