Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors (19885 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Office Desk Officers And Managers Needed In Mass For Immediate Employment / British Council Recruits Graduates As Customer Care Officers and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
@frankgreat, thanks, when likely shall we be xpecting call from the HR ? thanks
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by loodba: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2013
Mr frank, when are they likely to call for the next stage?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2013
_
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by keriberry(f): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
kollected22: Did anyone receive a text from JKK limited for an interview to hold on the 31st of December at 231 ikorodu road, beside JKK house?

Yup i did.... Dunno d position i applied for.... Can u remember what u applied for
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ShyDare(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2013
keri berry:

Yup i did.... Dunno d position i applied for.... Can u remember what u applied for
got d text, I can't remember d position I applied 4 2. I guess it's a customer service role?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2013
Is that the second stage interview or
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Adjovigladys(f): 2:19am On Dec 24, 2013
Without receiving the text can some one gate crash
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by snadguy007(m): 5:35am On Dec 24, 2013
Has anybody frm the first interview got any msg frm them ??
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by loodba: 6:34am On Dec 24, 2013
is this the second stage of the interview or another fresh call. pls @greatfrank respond
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
it's a fresh call. I haven't been interviewed by them before.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
The interview is for another center, also mtn..so if u think you wont pass the other one you can also apply, and if you receive the message, u can go for it.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by fadinus(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
frankgreat: The interview is for another center, also mtn..so if u think you wont pass the other one you can also apply, and if you receive the message, u can go for it.

Frank Pls how do I apply as well, I just came across this thread today. I hope it's not late already.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ogeuno: 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2013
frankgreat: The interview is for another center, also mtn..so if u think you wont pass the other one you can also apply, and if you receive the message, u can go for it.

Pls is it still for the contract job?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by werlae(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
i got d same text too....wat r we to xpect pls...and is it relatin to d mtn job at charms..reply...
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by fadinus(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2013
werlae: i got d same text too....wat r we to xpect pls...and is it relatin to d mtn job at charms..reply...

Wale pls how did you apply
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by snadguy007(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Mr frank, sorry disturbing u, i just want to know maybe u'v started calling the people that were first interviewed some weeks ago. Thanks
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by taiwogurl: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls how can i apply
Thank you
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by konfirm: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hey guyz,with the above information above all is correct,its a contract job for four months and if u want to gate crash u go with ur cv....just know things about outbound and inbound call centre dose....happy boxing daĊ¸ remember is on the 31st of dec
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Dammybisi: 1:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Did anyone receive a text from AGLIMITED beside jkk house for an interview to hold on the 31st of December by 1pm at 231 ikorodu road, beside JKK house? Pls help.
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Dammybisi: 1:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Hi, I receive a test for an interview on Tue 31st Dec, 2013 by 1pm at 231, Ikorodu Rd, Ilupeju, Lagos beside JKK House. Come with your CV and other credentials. The problem I have is that AGLIMITED is the sender of the message and I want to be sure may be is JKK or another company. Tanks
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Yewandequeen(f): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Frank, u said gate crashers can go on that 31st to the ikorodu address right? What time pls ?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by kcee07: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Has anyone being called from those that had interview on the 10th of Dec.?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by iamyet: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Team gate crasher##
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by snadguy007(m): 8:46am On Dec 28, 2013
kcee07: Has anyone being called from those that had interview on the 10th of Dec.?
Still waiting.....
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by werlae(m): 11:12am On Dec 28, 2013
sup....just got a text dt d interview set for 30th of dec has bin postponed.....y pls...@frank
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by engroke(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
I got the same text too this morning..........
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by frankgreat(m): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Yea it has been postponed, and d new date will b sent via sms. Sowie for d inconvenience
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by ineco(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
@frankgreat,pls when likely they might start calling ppl that are don interview wit them
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by chikababra: 4:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
@ frankgreat,i was called for an interview schedule for the 31st of Dec 2013 but was informed that it will no longer hold until further notice. Please do you know anything about it? Will dey still call us?
Re: Vacancy For Call Center Officers And Spervisors by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
Someone said that Tech mahindra was going to start recruiting last week for another project... and most of the people that worked with them for the mtn project will be called back. please how true is this? have they started calling? i saw this info on this thread before nairaland went blank ooo....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

On What Basis Does One Get Regret Mail After Medicals? / Contacted For Job Interview. / Constables Recruitment: IG Releases List Of Successful Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.