Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) (1091 Views)

Standard 3br All Room Ensuite @ Abraham Adesanya Estate. 600k / 5 Bedroom Fully Detached House At Awuse Estate, Opebi Ikeja (PICS)!! / To Let A New And Decent 3bedrm All Room Ensuite In Ajah N600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
Gone.
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by zaraman(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
is this office still available?

where exactly is this office in ikeja?

how many square metre is the office?
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
zaraman: is this office still available?

where exactly is this office in ikeja?

how many square metre is the office?

1. Yes, it's still available.
2. The office is at Medical road, just facing computer village.
3. I'm not sure of the exact size in sqm, but it's a standard one room office with a toilet inside.
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by zaraman(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2013
if i get you right,the rent is 220k PA,then the balance of 580k is for what exactly?the 6man table and what?seems your valuation is on the high side.

is the whole building used as a corporate office or full of computer and phone sellers?
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2013
zaraman: if i get you right,the rent is 220k PA,then the balance of 580k is for what exactly?the 6man table and what?seems your valuation is on the high side.

Refer to my earlier post, I stated exactly what it is for. Besides, it's an asking offer.

zaraman:
is the whole building used as a corporate office or full of computer and phone sellers?
Go check the place when you have some free time. If you like it, which I'm very sure you would, then we talk.
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by zaraman(m): 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
lacicrips:
Refer to my earlier post, I stated exactly what it is for. Besides, it's an asking offer.

Go check the place when you have some free time. If you like it, which I'm very sure you would, then we talk.

okay,can i have the address or exact description on locating the building so i have a look at the location before monday
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
*modified.
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by zaraman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
ok thanks
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2013
Office still available for immediate move in. Contact details are in my first post above
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Still available and negotiable.
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 10:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: A Room Ensuite Office To Let At Ikeja (pics.) by lacicrips(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2013
*modified.

(1) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Duplex With BQ For Sale At Mabushi, Abuja / A Decent 2Brm Bungalow For Sale In Akowonjo Closer To Local Government N6m / Hot Sales::::::::: 2nos Of 3bedroom Flat Set Back @ Abule Egba + C Of O (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.