Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Late Prophet Ajanaku's Wife Moves To Rented Apartment As His Family Fight Over H - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Late Prophet Ajanaku's Wife Moves To Rented Apartment As His Family Fight Over H (943 Views)

Prophet Ajanaku’s Wife Again, Says “my Husband Is Not Dead, I Talk To Him Daily” / Prophet Ajanaku Latest: Tope Alabi Begs Me For Sex / My Wife Never Asked Prophet Ajanaku For Sex - Tope Alabi's Husband Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Late Prophet Ajanaku's Wife Moves To Rented Apartment As His Family Fight Over H by Talkcentral: 1:50am On Sep 17, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-6Cq-gS79xow/Ujdg_XR9B1I/AAAAAAACCKk/DTaCGCzOxBg/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

Joy Ajanaku, the wife of the late spiritual leader of Christ Victory Chapel International, prophet Ireti Ajanaku, who died August 18th (or 22nd), has been forced to move out of her matrimonial home into a rented apartment after her husband's family allegedly made life difficult for her after the prophet passed on. According to reliable sources, the ministry's board moved
Joy Ajananku and her children out of her husband's Lagos home into CONTINUE READING AT http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/late-prophet-ajanakus-wife-moves-to.html#more[url]

CLICK HERE FOR MORE CELEBRITY SCANDAL GISTS

SEE DESPERATE BIG GIRLS POSING THEIR UNCLAD PICTURES ON TWITTER ---PICTURES HERE
Re: Late Prophet Ajanaku's Wife Moves To Rented Apartment As His Family Fight Over H by musiwa1a: 2:20am On Sep 17, 2013
sad a sorry

(1) (Reply)

How Notorious Kidnapper Kelvin & His Members Were Arrested In A Popularhotel / Blackface Lands N52m Deal Franchise Events Limited / Olawale Ojo Win's MTN Project Fame Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.