Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** (1158 Views)

Rukus - Enigma Among Top Rap Song Of The Week On About.com / Download Rukus New Mixtape - The Hunger / Godwon and Rukus: New Dude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by RUKUS: 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2006
Allow me to introduce myself,
Whatsup Nairaland, some may know me, some may not

if you haven't heard the name, maybe you'll be familiar with the remix to African Queen
check it out at http://www.myspace.com/rukuslive

or maybe you were in Houston when I opened up for 2Face,

Whatever the case may be, you can check me out at www.rukuslive.com and hear unreleased tracks and remixes at www.rukuslive.com/audiobox.html

If you like what you hear, make sure you vote for ya boy at www.nigeriaentertainmentawards.com under the category of "Best Hip-Hop Artist"

My album is available at www.cdbaby.com/rukuslive and for those who already copped one, I appreciate the support,

Keep supportin Naija music,

-ruk
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by Badman888(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2006
yea i have heared some of your songs before. welcome to Nairaland cool
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by RUKUS: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2006
'preciate it,

make sure you check out the site man
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by queen2(f): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2006
Heard some of ur songs too.

welcome to nairaland.

and the award site wuldnt open, the admin changed it. embarassed
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by Rhodalyn(f): 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2006
kiss kiss
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by queen2(f): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2006
anywayz here's the site

www. nigeria entertainment awards .com

join the spaces between nigeria entertainment and award then copy and paste
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by Badman888(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2006
yea we can't post the entertainment site here, due to Ogo Admin. Hope this site is nominated for the awards next year. let them check this site out
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by hotangel2(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2006
Our admin is something else oo. lol

Anyways hi rukus. Welcome to NL.
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by badman(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2006
hello rukus i feel ur songs. how did u do that remix with amerie i mean one thing. well u gat nice raps
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by sade511(f): 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2006
Wats good Rukus!!?
Welicome to NL
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by eveseh(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2006
welcome
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by ciaragirl(f): 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2006
welcome
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by ldollier(f): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2006
Rukus welcome to Nairaland. who says we don't know you,  i listen to all your songsssssssss. i love them,  here are some of your flows the one that i rmbr

* i did a lil remix to african queen
* the real name chimelo, but u can just say give him the dough
* oh do the naija step, then u walk like this

pardon, the lyrics are not in order. but ehh keep doin what your doin. your very talented. and your on my friends' myspace page(her name is kos-kos).

imeana oooo. hmm while your(rukus) reading this,  ehh biko give me your number ehh,  we can make a song together,  if u knw what i mean wink

p.s: i already voted for you, seems like the website was tampered with. but just like queen said its www. nigeria entertainment awards .com. join the spaces between nigeria entertainment and award then copy and paste.

speaking of those awards. i am good friends with the Nwoke brothers so pls you all shoud vote for them.
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by sade511(f): 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2006
lol idollier. . . you beat me to it, I wanted to holla first cheesy
Re: ****if You Don't Know Who Rukus Is: **** by ldollier(f): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2006
lol sade, i aint hollering, am just tryna make wonderful music with him lol, Rukus holla bk. wink

(1) (Reply)

King David, 2face & The Painkiller Mixtape (free Download) / M.i And Jesse Jagz Fooling Around In The Studio (video) / Sai Phifer - FINE BOY [a Lynxxx Cover]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.