Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Need Help Abt My Iphone Hotspot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help Abt My Iphone Hotspot (557 Views)

Need Help Abt Dis Curve 7 Related Issue!!!!! / I Need Ur Advice Abt My S4. / How To Use Bold5 Mobile Hotspot Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Abt My Iphone Hotspot by raypapy(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2013
Pls it is true that I can connect my iPhone hotspot wit blackberry hotspot enable and browse wella on iPhone ...pls phone gurus I need ur help.. Thanks
Re: Need Help Abt My Iphone Hotspot by ndudichukwumah(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
If u ar using blackberry dat has Os 7.1 dere will be hotspot which I know it works for Airtel and etisalat, so click d hotspot and wifi of ur blackberry and on d wifi of ur iPhone to search and pair it with d password u set for ur blackberry hotspot and u good to go.
Re: Need Help Abt My Iphone Hotspot by naijaimporter: 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2013
"Do You Also Wish to Re-Write The Story of Your Life &also Become an Importer of Products Like Me?
Are You Tired of Watching Other People Getting Rich?
Are You Ready to Grab Your Own Piece Of The Cake?
Here is Something That is Going to Change Your Life.
You Have a Once In a Lifeline Opportunity to Make Your Dream a Reality".
Join Me as I bring to You Live From My Years of Experience In Importation Business!

VISIT:http://miniimporters..com or call 08053557237
Re: Need Help Abt My Iphone Hotspot by sholasho(m): 5:39pm On Sep 17, 2013
ndudichukwumah: If u ar using blackberry dat has Os 7.1 dere will be hotspot which I know it works for Airtel and etisalat, so click d hotspot and wifi of ur blackberry and on d wifi of ur iPhone to search and pair it with d password u set for ur blackberry hotspot and u good to go.

[b][/b]Airtel only. For the etisalat double check, you might ve a free mb running. Its official on Airtel tho
Re: Need Help Abt My Iphone Hotspot by raypapy(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2013
Thanks ya all

(1) (Reply)

Delayed Launch Of BBM For Android. Will 22nd Scheduled For IOS Be Delayed Too? / Blackberry Resumes BBM Roll-out For Android And Iphone / Buying A Wi-fi Only Tablet Versus Buying A Wi-fi + Cellular Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.