Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ex Minister Of Education Conversation With A Caller - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Minister Of Education Conversation With A Caller (631 Views)

Fayose Browsing At College Of Education E-library, Ekiti (Photo) / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London / Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex Minister Of Education Conversation With A Caller by aminu150(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2013
Ex-Education Minister, Ruqayyat Rufai
resumes work...Gets a funny call Conversation bw Former Min of Educ and a Caller:
Caller: Is that Hajia Ruqayyatu Rufai?
Hajia: Yes, she is who is on the line
Caller: How are you ma?
Hajia: I am fine.
Caller: What exactly do you do now?
Hajia: I am a Lecturer with BUK. Caller: I need to urgently discuss something
with you. Will you be in the office
tomorrow:
Hajia: Don't tell me u have forgotten ASUU is on strike. I am also on strike and we will not be resuming until our demands are fully met. Government must be sincere.
Government must honour the agreement reached with them and fully implement them else, we will not resume.
Caller: Is this a different Ruqayyatu or the one that was few hours ago the chief negotiator on Government side? Or have you been re-transformed?
Hajia: Sharaff!!Dan iska kawai!Clueless
and shoeless like Jonathan!
Hajia bangs the phone

1 Like

Re: Ex Minister Of Education Conversation With A Caller by samuelkaykay(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2013
I will not comment,i am also on strike,Nairaland has not paid my FTC allowances !
Re: Ex Minister Of Education Conversation With A Caller by fasho01(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2013
grin grin grin grin

That's the irony of life

(1) (Reply)

My Critics Implemented A Shoddy Privatisation Programme – Jonathan / National Dialogue Committee Members Named / ASUU Strike Has Become An Annual “Festival” In The University Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.