Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buyer Traffic Targeting - What Is It? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buyer Traffic Targeting - What Is It? (343 Views)

Crude Oil Sales! Sure Buyer Wanted, Deal Directly With An Oil Block Owner / Blco Wanted - Tto Delivery, Buyer's Rep In Nigeria Already. / My Foreign Buyer Is Coming To Nigeria Buy Cashew Nuts;who Can Supply Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buyer Traffic Targeting - What Is It? by skillforce: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Buyer Traffic Targeting Advantage is the title of my new ebook.

It's about leveraging sustainable Competitive Advantage by Targeting Ready Buyers who are actively searching for the products and services you have one sale, growing your conversion rate and ultimately - ROI.

Here is a little definition of concept:

Buyer Traffic: Traffic in this context is the collective name given to the people that visit your website within a particular point in time. It could be daily, weekly or monthly. Then buyer traffic refers to the people that visit websites for the sole intent of buying. Do you know where to meet, engage and convert them into paying customers? If your answer is no, then you are in the right place now.

Targeting Advantage: This is a form of competitive gain derived as a result of leveraging on strategies that targets buyer traffic only. Such results and gains may include lower cost of marketing, growing quality of overall traffic, increased conversion rate, month to month sustainable growth of sales volume and higher ROI.

Just in case you are interested - call 08068437815 or email donfelix@weblife.com.ng to get notification and early purchase discount...

(1) (Reply)

Forex----receive Up To 80% Bonus On Any Deposited Amount With M.i. C / Print Your Banners, Stickers, Brand Your Vehicles And Offices N General Printing / FREE OF CHARGE: Get Audience For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.