Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Materials Needed For Toefl Exam - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Materials Needed For Toefl Exam (6668 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Toefl Original Certificate To Arrive Via Postal Mail / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know. / Before You Enroll For Toefl, These Secrets And Facts You Need To Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2013
konklushun: Lol. See guyz confessing deir need. I tot i was d only one in need of it. Tnx once again webcontractor. Tnx to seun too for creating dis forum.

Anytime.

Fourcade:

Seen!
Merci cheesy

pas de quoi.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by anex4real: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2013
Please me too need a copy oh. This is my email anex4real@gmail.com
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by iykedancastro(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2013
Material for GRE N TOEFL ll b appreciated mag4shizzle@gmail.com
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Rawzy(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2013
please i also need the software
Godfreydoubleg@gmail.com
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2013
@anex4real@gmail.com
@mag4shizzle@gmail.com
@Godfreydoubleg@gmail.com

served.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by stint(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2013
pass me not o webcontractor!!! olutinuoye@gmail.com
will really appreciate GRE and/or TOEFL materials
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by dcitizen1: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
U can blast your toefl and gre by using supplementary material in addition to soft copy. U can try and purchase textbook such as barron, kaplan and princeton materials for toefl and gre and u will smash ur exam with top score. Visit bookshop at yaba market and get the material from there. Pls, note every materials come along with a cd. If u have aany question with regards to studying in the usa with reseach or scholarship assistance or recomended materials to pass american entrance exam particularly gre, toefl, gmat, mcat and lsat, feel free to post ur question on this thread
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Oye50(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
please bro, i would be glad if u could send me the soft copy material as well. femosco2000@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Ikemsinachi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
My brother plz help me out. I've been searching for this for a very long time. Pls help me.

Princeikem10@yahoo.com
Ugohikem@gmail.com

Tnx a lot and God bless!
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by danox(m): 6:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls send me the TOEFL materials.My Email is dagbroko@yahoo.com .Thanks,God bless you
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Vickygirk(f): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
The toefl exam, where can it be registered and written apart from lagos in nigeria cities. Also i want to no every info abt the toefl:exam details etc.and materials for study
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Vickygirk(f): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
At op pls i also need the soft copy.my email.....vickygirk@gmail.com.tnx
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by dcitizen1: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
What u guys donot know is dat toefl exam need u to know the format of the exam and also hw to use the cd to practice and assess ur english proficiency skills. The soft copy of the materia doesnot contain much information and practice on listening and speaking section of the toefl exam.. Dat is why it is very important for you to get a material dat contain both the format of the test and cd for practice . The exam is internet based exam involving the assessment of four skills, especially reading, listening, speaking and writing skills
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by vision06(f): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
Please, help me send it to my e-mail as well. cosmosynergy2@gmail.com. I'll be very grateful. Tx
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by jayjagz: 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thanks bro.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by arokans(m): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
P
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by arokans(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
I am aspiring student of graduate studies.i av not really prepared for the gre though i av barron.i wld like to get a link to the grebible and to knw if it is a mobile app or if i can use it on my system.any further advice would be appreciated too.thanks.
d citizen:
U can blast your toefl and gre by using supplementary material in addition to soft copy. U can try and purchase textbook such as barron, kaplan and princeton materials for toefl and gre and u will smash ur exam with top score. Visit bookshop at yaba market and get the material from there. Pls, note every materials come along with a cd. If u have aany question with regards to studying in the usa with reseach or scholarship assistance or recomended materials to pass american entrance exam particularly gre, toefl, gmat, mcat and lsat, feel free to post ur question on this thread
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by dcitizen1: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2013
@arokan' d

Do u have gre review book from the original test maker. It is the collection of past question of the past several years from the original test marker. U really need to get the book in addition to the one you have. You need ecclectic sources of material to smash gre and try and read news paper and magazine as it will help you in you analysis of issues and analysis of argument.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by luvissweet2f(f): 8:00am On Oct 01, 2013
Pls I need a copy too.
Pls send to:
Luvissweet2@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 01, 2013
served.

olutinuoye@gmail.com
femosco2000@gmail.com
Princeikem10@yahoo.com
Ugohikem@gmail.com
vickygirk@gmail.com
cosmosynergy2@gmail.com
a.r.okans@gmail.com
Luvissweet2@gmail.com

Happy Independence.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by omadaa(m): 8:48am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by luvissweet2f(f): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thank u @ web contractor.
Pls can u also sent it to:
Iujuaku@yahoo.com.
I appreciate.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Idacrux: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pls send me toefl material I need it now than ever,G bless u....Idacrux@gmail.com or
Atolagbeoladoyin@yahoo.com
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
served
Iujuaku@yahoo.com,
Idacrux@gmail.com,
omadaaa@yahoo.com
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Rawzy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
tanks@web contractor
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Rawzy: tanks@web contractor

Welcome!
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Idacrux: Pls send me toefl material I need it now than ever,G bless u....Idacrux@gmail.com or
Atolagbeoladoyin@yahoo.com
please i also need toefl materials haryord2@yahoo.com.thank you.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by EhiGid(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=Web Contractor]
Welcome!

Sir, please I'll also appreciate a copy sent to gideonijie@gmail.com

Shalom
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by konklushun(f): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2013
d citizen, which bookshop in yaba can d material for toefl be bought?
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by Slyder(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls anybody here. I also need the soft copy. Njokuvictor9@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Materials Needed For Toefl Exam by ultrazone(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2013
I need the materials too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NECO Releases Results; 71% Score Above 5 Credits / Bill to establish Federal Polytechnic, Aba passes through second reading / Enugu Appoints Prof. Nnabugwu Okolie As ESUT's New Vice-Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.