Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,620 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Is The Blu Ray And 3D Movie Industry Doing In Nigeria - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How Is The Blu Ray And 3D Movie Industry Doing In Nigeria (660 Views)

Hot Sale Ray Ban With Full Pack N Accessories N10k / Nollywood, nigeria movie industry Versus Nigerian Youth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is The Blu Ray And 3D Movie Industry Doing In Nigeria by Darlo22(m): 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello Folks,

Kindly assist me with your insights, suggestions and analysis of the Blu ray and[b] 3D [/b] movie industry in Nigeria.I believe that only a handful of Nigerians own blu ray and 3D players and TV and that this new technology is still struggling for the attention of a lot of Affluent and Emerging Middle class people in Nigeria.More so 3D movies are expensive, one 3D movie disc goes for N4,650 at the Hub at the Palms lekki while Blu ray disc goes for N2,000.

Are there places you can buy them at a cheaper price?

I want to know if there is a market for this sub-sector of the movie industry.If one is to import these movies, is there a viable market for it?

please kindly assist with your opinions , analysis and suggestions.

Thanks

All Things 3D!

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé And Kimmie K Top "Most Searched " For Chart By Bing / Help Me Find This / Paris Jackson In Hospital After Suicide Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.