Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Am A Building Engineer In Need Of Employment. Please Help - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Am A Building Engineer In Need Of Employment. Please Help (410 Views)

Check Out This Property 1plot Of Land And A Building Inside See Details. / Construction Process Of Twins Duplex At Lekki From A Competent Building Engineer / Profile Of An Architects/building Engineer With Sound Xperience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am A Building Engineer In Need Of Employment. Please Help by lookmangiw(m): 12:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hello nairalanders, am a building construction graduate from university of lagos. I'm seriously in need of employment at the moment. Please I would be glad if anybody can be of help. I would really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Am A Building Engineer In Need Of Employment. Please Help by lookmangiw(m): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2016
lookmangiw:
Hello nairalanders, am a building construction graduate from university of lagos. I'm seriously in need of employment at the moment. Please I would be glad if anybody can be of help. I would really appreciate. Thanks
kindly help a brother
Re: Am A Building Engineer In Need Of Employment. Please Help by jossy26: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bro, you can start by working for free for some of the builders on this forum, there are a lot of them, follow up, offer free services, learn about practical building methodologies in Nigeria and from there you never know what can happen.

Don't wait for someone to call you for an interview eventhough keep applying and keep praying. I know a lot of guys now into construction that didn't know jack about the profession few years ago, you at an advantage. Make use of it, the Lord is your strength

(1) (Reply)

Executive & Newly Build 5br Mansion House For Sale @ Ikeja Off Allen. / Original Green Back Anti Rust Stone Coated Step Roofing Sheet 081-200-09791 / 5 Bedroom Duplex For Rent At Agidingbi 1.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.