Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa (6956 Views)

Make Your Day With A Great Cake__ The Most Stylish Cakes(pics) / Learn 3 Types Of Cakes In 1 Day / Looking for where †✽ get best of Cakes,cookies,smallchops,cocktails in Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Was a banker turned baker. I love everything about baking decorating cocktail I also love †✽ eXperiment (chille pepper in my ganache) etc just love foooooood.
I will be uploading my cakes etc pix feel free †✽ tell me where u think I goofed
Girls just love barbie

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Happy buttday shocked

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
My first attempt at sculpting cake

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2013
My second attempt at sculpting and free hand modelling. I molded the head with krispy treat. Everytin on this cake is edible. My daughter laughed at ds cake for the whole time I worked on it she gave her diff names,but I wasn't bothered I just did my tin.

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
I made this for my daughter's bday last year it was made within 24hrs.baking,decorating was done in 1day cos she didn't make up her mind on wot she wanted. When her friend asked her wot cake she is having she told her not †✽ worry my mummy makes cake even if I want a house cake tomoro she will make it for me ,n I made it for my princess

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
This monogrammes were made for a nairaland member. Did she love them cool

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
These monogrammes were made for a nairaland member. Did she love them cool

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2013
These cutie carrot was made for a nairaland member †✽o

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
This headless babe is for a nairaland member too but she go get head o. Work in progress

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by ibizgirl(f): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Love these carrots. Nice thread.

bece: These cutie carrot was made for a nairaland member †✽o
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by tjskii(f): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hehehe cheesy love d buttcake,shud get this for husbyz birthday,can it be made with butter icing instead of fondant and a redvelvetcake
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
@ibizgirl thanks
@tjski hmm I don't know if I can pull it off in buttercream. But its going †✽ be one hell of a creamy butt
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2013
My son was on vacation when this cake was ordered. When it comes †✽ cartoon xter cakes he is my chief consultant. He tunes †✽ cartoon network and sit me down †✽ watch. Mummy u really need †✽ watch ds so u know wot u r making shocked if u r making cartoon xter mum u need †✽ get it right cos everybody watch dem. When my young client insisted that he wanted the 4 mutant ninja on his cake I had †✽ go †✽ my best pal since my son wasn't home. Thank u GOOGLE for being a correct pal

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by anoda1: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
I am in abuja
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 4:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
Simple and elegant

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 6:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yes it a pizza real pizza about †✽ go into d oven. Sausage,cheddar mozarella sweetcorn,green pepper,yellow pepper(no be that yellow atarodo o)onions my special tomato sauce etc. Was it dilish? If u want †✽ have ur own pizza @ home holla @ ur girl

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by Meddler(f): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
bece: These cutie carrot was made for a nairaland member †✽o

I never got the chance to show u how they turned out. I goofed up the beautiful carrots and it came out all sweaty and goey but it still turned out nice. I committed a lot of blunders with this particular cake ball and it came out not so nice. I mean the tasted great but not atheistically appealing the subsequent one came out perfect (IMO) grin. Any way enjoy the pics. These are cake ball for those who are wondering.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
@meddler thanks they still looked great. Can I have some cake balls? Your desserts are unique tasty n yummy got a bite from my sis a nice guy gave them †✽ her. 5stars craving its addictive
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by anoda1: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
bece: I am in abuja
*frowns*am in lag
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by Meddler(f): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
bece: @meddler thanks they still looked great. Can I have some cake balls? Your desserts are unique tasty n yummy got a bite from my sis a nice guy gave them †✽ her. 5stars craving its addictive

Oh wow!! Really?? that's awesome. Sure I'll definitely keep u in mind when next i make some grin grin
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2013
Let's keep it simple

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
Billionare couture logo that's what I want on the cake,do u know it? Yes I know it I said †✽ my client, deep down I do not have an idea what the billionaire cotoure logo is like.thank God husby of life showed me. The logo get as e be but I sha do am. i

1 Like

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Cake

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Angry bird themed cake

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Finito

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by chidarl85: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nice Cakes mehn...I am more of a cooking girl dan a baking girl. I have delicious recipes at http://chichiscuisine..com/ and they are quite easy to follow.

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
From blu curacao †✽ chapman. The best of cocktal and mocktails

Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by mgbo: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
location plz ma.
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
@mgbo am in abuja gwarinpa estate
Re: The Best Of Cakes (Pics) from moa by bece: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
I made this cake for a nairalander sometime ago,we never meet but the cake was delivered †✽ her boo in abuja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Your Aquarium Setup Or Ornamental Fishes / We Can Handle Your Building Projects / Soundproofing And Acoustic Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.