Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. (31007 Views)

Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira For All Devices (not Based On Eligibility) / Changing Imei On Other Devices Not Runing On MTK Chipset, Anyone??? / Microsoft Considering Bringing Cortana To Android And iOS Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by chalon: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
I sorry for those girls wen don buy z10 amd Q10 .....it is finish
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lekkie073(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin
chalon: I sorry for those girls wen don buy z10 amd Q10 .....it is finish
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
B4: Bye Bye BlackBerry

1 Like

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by mbmania(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Chech xda-developers website for the apk, I downloaded it there, you can use it to sign-up but it gets stucked at setup page. Good Luck
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Suntemi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Blackberry confirms BBM is coming to Android on Saturday, 21st Sep. and iOS on Sunday, 22nd Sep.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by W3xy1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
i hope so

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Youngtekkey(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2013
dmcdad:
You should know some people are just totally ignorant of what is going on..
yea i just knw
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by nairaman66(m): 2:34am On Sep 19, 2013
guy ANDROID: Still using my bb cuz of paypal...BB has a UK IP address that make it unique than any other fone. Though I have android but still love bb like wow....unlimited browsing and watching videos, football online with my ETISALAT

No need of buying VPN to enter some fvvcking website or hidding of IP to enter some US or UK site...

#teambballtheway

Hey!

RIM just murdered the BB franchise! In the next year or 2, The BB will be wiped from the face of the earth, well I guess you will be using yours as well.. grin, But I doubt, you will be following the bandwagon of iOS/Fandroid users.. I also heard RIM will be laying off about 45% of their workers!
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by nairaman66(m): 2:39am On Sep 19, 2013
sun_temi:

Bros, Na wa for U o. So you think Apple will start advertising BBM to iOS users? U dey do big mistake. Blackberry talked about BBM for Android and iOS at first themselves so they will do the same this time. It has nothing to do with their phones, if they are to consider that, we wouldn't thought of going cross-platform in the first place.

They know their phones are already dead, people ain't buying them in the US and Uk again so going cross-platform will safe their brand. At least for as long as you use BBM on iPhone for instant, you will always remember it's from a company called Blackberry. They are giving BBM out to other platforms to stay relevant abi when last U hear Siemens? That's what they are trying to avoid and don't forget their company is already up for-sale.

So on point! But no need for argument.., These companies have already shared royalties accrued from this BBM inter-platform thing! Shikinah
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by smartcherry: 4:18am On Sep 19, 2013
ignis:
Am using MTN and Airtel BIS on my android and its working perfectly well.
Pls BIS stopped working on my android fone for sometime now. how did u do ur own?
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lekkie073(m): 6:49am On Sep 19, 2013
sun_temi: Blackberry confirms BBM is coming to Android on Saturday, 21st Sep. and iOS on Sunday, 22nd Sep.
Why did they change it from 19th to 21st. Is it because I already have it on my wondaful techno L3? grin
BTW, techno L3 is now being sold for 16k in relation to 13k when it first hit d market. Why? because its d cheapest android fone with 4.1 jellyrice[i][/i] grin
D fone na die grin
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by krugar07(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2013
lekkie073:
Why did they change it from 19th to 21st. Is it because I already have it on my wondaful techno L3? grin
BTW, techno L3 is now being sold for 16k in relation to 13k when it first hit d market. Why? because its d cheapest android fone with 4.1 jellyrice[i][/i] grin
D fone na die grin
no fanboy!!!, no!!!
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2013
krugar07: tecno na nyash!!!!!! na y. always increasing price after some time. and they want to sell. thiefs!!!!

Lol!! What he's trying to say is: Tecno L3 is now sold for 16k (retail price) instead of the normal 13k. Just because BBM's Android.. Gionee P2 is also out of stock..
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by krugar07(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2013
Judinho59:

Lol!! What he's trying to say is: Tecno L3 is now sold for 16k (retail price) instead of the normal 13k. Just because BBM's Android.. Gionee P2 is also out of stock..
of all people to increase price its tecno. wat r they trying to prove. BTW I heard that google will block unliscense and unregistared devices that are not included in their list...from using BBM and some other network required apps. Guess wat tecno-diots, tecno is one of 'em!!!
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Youngtekkey(m): 7:42am On Sep 19, 2013
krugar07: of all people to increase price its tecno. wat r they trying to prove. BTW I heard that google will block unliscense and unregistared devices that are not included in their list...from using BBM and some other network required apps. Guess wat tecno-diots, tecno is one of 'em!!!
fool who are fooling?keep fooling urself e- idiot,it's not tecno who is increasing the price of their phone but the dealers because they knw that the phones would be able to download the BBM and because their is a rumour in town circulating that samsung nigeria collide with federal govt to increase the amount of tax involving in clearing tecno goods,so that's why their phones are (scarce) and those dealers that are lucky to still have the phone's in stock increased the price so get the full detail behind anytihng befo(s)re u start saying ur rubbish that;s a warning against next time

2 Likes

Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Donpuffy(m): 7:55am On Sep 19, 2013
krugar07: of all people to increase price its tecno. wat r they trying to prove. BTW I heard that google will block unliscense and unregistared devices that are not included in their list...from using BBM and some other network required apps. Guess wat tecno-diots, tecno is one of 'em!!!

u're a fool of d highest order.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 19, 2013

Dude!! Why do you post like a child?? I clearly stated retail price there.. And for the license ishh grin Let me educate you, Google doesn't own BBM, RIM does... And nothing like that was stated, so get ur facts right later

FYI, Tecno is a licensed manufacturer in Africa
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by krugar07(m): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2013
hahaha. the fanboys are ranting.
Judinho59:

Dude!! Why do you post like a child?? I clearly stated retail price there.. And for the license ishh grin Let me educate you, Google doesn't own BBM, RIM does... And nothing like that was stated, so get ur facts right later

FYI, Tecno is a licensed manufacturer in Africa
hahaha. the fanboys are ranting. look at who is trying to educate me. did i ever say google has BBM
Donpuffy:

u're a fool of d highest
look at this bastard e-diot..
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by krugar07(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2013
Youngtekkey: fool who are fooling?keep fooling urself e- idiot,it's not tecno who is increasing the price of their phone but the dealers because they knw that the phones would be able to download the BBM and because their is a [B]rumour[/B] in town circulating that samsung nigeria collide with federal govt to increase the amount of tax involving in clearing tecno goods,so that's why their phones are (scarce) and those dealers that are lucky to still have the phone's in stock increased the price
is it you that started that rumour?? you have been exposed!!!
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lurvy: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Vcollinzo(m): 9:39am On Sep 19, 2013
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Vcollinzo(m): 9:47am On Sep 19, 2013
LEAKED APK FILE OF BBM FOR ANDROID HERE http://www.guruszone.net/android-tablets/(link)-download-official-leaked-version-of-bbm-for-android/
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 19, 2013
krugar07: hahaha. the fanboys are ranting. hahaha. the fanboys are ranting. look at who is trying to educate me. did i ever say google has BBM look at this bastard e-diot..

Bros, if sense na N5 for market, you go still wait for the price to go down before you get some.. #smh Keep fooling around smiley
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by guyANDROID1: 9:52am On Sep 19, 2013
nairaman66:

Hey!

RIM just murdered the BB franchise! In the next year or 2, The BB will be wiped from the face of the earth, well I guess you will be using yours as well.. grin, But I doubt, you will be following the bandwagon of iOS/Fandroid users.. I also heard RIM will be laying off about 45% of their workers!

But you saw where I wrote I used Android n iOs device also....Just telling u the uniqueness in BB which is the UK IP that can be used to browse some fvvking US or UK site. If they like make dem wipe their face off 4 million yrs...I don achieve smtin with BB #peace
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by lekkie073(m): 9:53am On Sep 19, 2013
who created android? google
did techno pay google for d android os? yes
so what do u mean by unregistered device? angry
people dey jealous dis techno sha cool
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by krugar07(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2013
lekkie073:
who created android? google
did techno pay google for d android os? yes
so what do u mean by unregistered device? angry
people dey jealous dis techno sha cool
all you need is an unlocked bootloader to flash the rom man. are you the manager of tecno. besides android is open source. and why should i be jealous when i have my HTC oneX..
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by tosnat: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Vcollinzo: LEAKED APK FILE OF BBM FOR ANDROID HERE http://www.guruszone.net/android-tablets/(link)-download-official-leaked-version-of-bbm-for-android/

Wonder why you have to downloaded leaked files when the real thing will be available on google play soon.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by saintalone: 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
JIGHU:

I wonder why there techno freaks keep displaying a fake bbm app....don't you have protection on your phones to tell you it is intrusive adware?

I tire o! The exclusive techno power...lol.

Didn't want to do this, but my conscience aches!

IGNOTANT ACT
If u install this crapWare, you automatically create a BB ID and password which is stored on the hacker's (the fake bbm app developer) database. In other words, he now knows ur username and password to blackberry world.

When the real app is released by blackberry, chances are that over 60percrnt of the ignorant ones installing this crapWare would use the same ID and password on the real BBM.

CONSEQUENCE
Your username and password exists somewhere due to ur foolish ignorance.
By the time u start uploading your credit card details on blackberry world (either to purchase an app or subscribe for something or the other), that's when u will realize the malicious consequence of this ignorant act of installing a crapWare: Your credit card details would have been compromised and ur bank account easily hacked!

ACTION
1. Delete this fake BBM crapWare immediately.
2. Never use that username and password EVER AGAIN esp on e-commerce sites (where u have to make online purchases with your credit card.)
3. Unfortunately, u have given this crapWare owners permission to spam you all the days of your life...because you used your real email address to sign up for a crappy BBM. So be prepared to recieve all manner of spam mails on that email account.
4. Download apps like this only from the app store OR over a secure connection (https not http)!

whew!
I hope someone understands this and don't start any form of unnecessary argument!
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by saintalone: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
Youngtekkey: fool which one is better android cover ur face coz of shame,every android sucks data and it's not about better android as u mention,but are u this ignorant most of the peeps using android here are even using bis on their phone one way or the other yea am using,airtel bis now and at the same time am using glo bis so what are u saying pls keep shut jare

Glo bis? Pls hola back man. Need this.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by Youngtekkey(m): 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
saintalone:

Yea,but u have to subscribe using a blackberry and u will browse for some time with it on the blackberry afterwards it will work on the android,but if u can't undergo the above pls dn't subscribe so that u won't waste ur money
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by saintalone: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Youngtekkey: Yea,but u have to subscribe using a blackberry and u will browse for some time with it on the blackberry afterwards it will work on the android,but if u can't undergo the above pls dn't subscribe so that u won't waste ur money

Oh...thanks man. ill stick with what I got. That's stressful much.
Re: BBM Coming To All Android & Ios Devices Not Just Samsung. by saintalone: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
Youngtekkey: fool which one is better android cover ur face coz of shame,every android sucks data and it's not about better android as u mention,but are u this ignorant most of the peeps using android here are even using bis on their phone one way or the other yea am using,airtel bis now and at the same time am using glo bis so what are u saying pls keep shut jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Tips To Unlocking Glo Bolt And Mtn Huawei E303 Usb Modems / Top 10 Addictive Games On Android / Nokia 8: Release Date, Price, Specs And Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.