Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Stop Paying Exorbitantly 4 The Free Browsing Software When U Can Get 4free Here! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Stop Paying Exorbitantly 4 The Free Browsing Software When U Can Get 4free Here! (711 Views)

Free Laptop And Phone Browsing Software With Settings! / Stop Paying For Mtn Free Browsing Settings: Get It Free Here / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Paying Exorbitantly 4 The Free Browsing Software When U Can Get 4free Here! by ssi: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2008
Stop paying exorbitantly for the free browsing software when you can get for free. It is free from the company for the first 1 month of installation on your system after which you have to activate it with one time fee of $39.95 as stated on the company's order page otherwise it will shutdown after 31 days. But it suprises me how gready people are to sell it for as high as #12,500. They want to become another telecom.

This information should be given out for free because things like this is no more new in many countries but Nigeria is always known for what people have made it.

I have given it out to a lot of people for free (I should give you for free also) only to discover later that they go to forums and papers to advertise it for sale. Some people sold it exorbitantltly to the innocents. So I decided not to give it out for free anymore.

I made up my mind NEVER to give it out for more than #2,000. I later decided further to give it out on this forum for only #1,000 which I believe you are very happy to hear that because this is just the type of opportunity you have been waiting for and you need to activate it after a month if you wish I can do that for you. We have unlimited registration licence for my organization. Remember that download of the software is free from the company's download page. You only register it after a month trial period if you wish. Also if you don't have the $39. for activation, you may uninstall the software from your computer and re-install it and enjoy another 31 days free. You do this monthly if you wish. I have not confirmed this though. You may try it.

It doesn't matter whether you have used your-freedom before or not, it takes less than 5 minutes to install. No applications to configure either. It workes with the old Glo Proxy Port: 10.100.98.22:3130 with HTTPS Protocol. It is just an executable file that doesn't require Java Runtime Environment to run like your-freedom.

It is very fast. It loads websites faster than any diap-up in Nigeia. I have downloaded everthing you need into my flash drive to relief you of the pain to download it. I will attach it to your mail. Just right click and chose "save to your computer" and you are done in less than 5 minutes. It will amaze you how wonderful. I have used it to download at 23kbps real downlikd speed. It's great!

Pay #1,000 only to my acount:

Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)

Account Name: Eric Adams

Account Number: 4314392001590

SMS your email address and teller number to 0703 268 1297 or email ssi@luxmail.com after payment. I will send it to you immedialely if I am online or maximum of 30 minutes for me to go online. You can also let me know if you want to meet me face-to-face.

Bye-bye to #15,000/Month. Enjoy free browsing for as long as the company exists.
Re: Stop Paying Exorbitantly 4 The Free Browsing Software When U Can Get 4free Here! by GBASKY: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2008
PLEASE WHERE CAN ONE CONTACT YOU wink wink wink
Re: Stop Paying Exorbitantly 4 The Free Browsing Software When U Can Get 4free Here! by ssi: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
GBASKY:

PLEASE WHERE CAN ONE CONTACT YOU wink wink wink

Contact detail is in the post.

0703 268 1297 or email ssi@luxmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get Real Money / Newly Discover:how Yahoo Group Owners Are Making Over $379 Per Day In The Net. / Deleted by poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.