Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,693 members, 7,865,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ministry Of Education,abuja Secretariat- Whats Going On? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministry Of Education,abuja Secretariat- Whats Going On? (429 Views)

Photos Of Ayedire Local Government Secretariat In State Of Osun / Rented Crowd Protesting At PDP Secretariat In Benin / Bomb Explosion Destroys Ohanaeze Secretariat In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ministry Of Education,abuja Secretariat- Whats Going On? by IdomaLikita: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
I have noticed a Disgusting Trend going on in Federal Ministries these days in which Entrances are converted into Market Squares and Pseudo-Landfills, but I wasn't prepared for what I saw at the Ministry of Education Complex in Abuja Today!
The Entrance is lined by Rows of Hausa-men sitting on Mats and Hawking their Wares RIGHT WITHIN THE PREMISES OF THE MINISTRY( AT THE ENTRANCE OH!)
They Sit on Mats in Dozens looking Dirty, chewing gworo, and disturbing d peace of the Building!
My Questions are:
Is it right to harbour such people in a foremost Administrative building in the NATION'S CAPITAL where Expatriates Frequent??
Are these People not Noticed by the Authorities of the Minstry?
Why are they members of a particular Ethnic Stock?

I don't wish to provoke any ethnic rife,but I think the sight is abhorrent and something should be done ASAP abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Photo--- President Jonathan Meet Bill Gate / The Real Problem Of Nigeria / 7 Points Agenda Vs Transformation Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.