Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. (1857 Views)

5 Bedroom Bungalow At Ayetoro Ota For Sale / Lands For Sale At Ajibawo In Atan-ota, Ogun State. / 10 Acres Of Land Before Ijoko Songo Ota For Sale @150k Per Plot ,cal 08034014529 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 7:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
Standard plot.
By the roadside.
Level ground.
Fertile land for agriculture.
Along rd connecting ifo to badagry.
Graded land.
Owned by me with all proof.

Edited.

Family receipt and foundation payment receipt now available.

Call or send me whatsapp message to 08073122596 to check it out.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
Very much available
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2013
Very much available. Good for schools,production site and hotel or lodging.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
Do u knw d value of land? Then this is a chance for you.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Very much available..
On the roadside.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by emerald121: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
can it be paid ibstalment
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
emerald121: can it be paid ibstalment
instalmental payment twice is allowed but within a month. Pay 100k and 50k after a month.
After d first payment u wil have access to d land bt after d last payment,u wil have ur documents.
Best if u can pay once.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by bebe2(f): 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Why only fir agriculture. Cant one build on it in the future?
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 5:27am On Sep 26, 2013
bebe2: Why only fir agriculture. Cant one build on it in the future?
perfect for that cos it's by the the rd and the road is a very strategic one,connecting ifo to badagry,the only rd like dat. U can even build and live there if u dnt mind or rent it out.
The area will be developed soon as they are all level grounds,it can even be planned like an estate in the future. Cheers bebe..
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
Stil here
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by bebe2(f): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
perfect for that cos it's by the the rd and the road is a very strategic one,connecting ifo to badagry,the only rd like dat. U can even build and live there if u dnt mind or rent it out.
The area will be developed soon as they are all level grounds,it can even be planned like an estate in the future. Cheers bebe..

ok, pls give me a brief description of the place.
starting from agbara junction, where do we get to next? which major rd is it badagry express way?

wat papers do u have for it?
how far is the nearest house to it?
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
bebe2:

ok, pls give me a brief description of the place.
starting from agbara junction, where do we get to next? which major rd is it badagry express way?

wat papers do u have for it?
how far is the nearest house to it?
madam, if you are ready,I wil take you the place, lobatan.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by bebe2(f): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Afrocatalyst:
madam, if you are ready,I wil take you the place, lobatan.

tnks for the offer, am not in nigeria at the moment.

i was there last month till the 25th.

i have pple dat do stuff like dat for me.

i have a place at opic so i know abit of the area.

i need the description so i can decide if its wat me sending my guys.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
bebe2:

tnks for the offer, am not in nigeria at the moment.

i was there last month till the 25th.

i have pple dat do stuff like dat for me.

i have a place at opic so i know abit of the area.

i need the description so i can decide if its wat me sending my guys.
ok. Sori for that. You can send one of your guys down to me. My number is 08073122596. They wil gv you feedback.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2013
Stil here
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Stil available.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Available.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by lordy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
What's the plot size?
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
120 by 60.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2013
Still available.. Virgin land.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hello.. Want it?
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ny sold.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by obagoriola: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

ok. Sori for that. You can send one of your guys down to me. My number is 08073122596. They wil gv you feedback.

Why cant you just give her the required info?

A lot of people here are also interested.

Its not a black market nau
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
obagoriola:

Why cant you just give her the required info?

A lot of people here are also interested.

Its not a black market nau

What required info are you talking abt? The land is not developed and as such doesnt have C of O. Just receipt of payment frm the real estate people. So when u want to start developing,you can pay gradually. If you've bought land at Atan or Ogun state b4,you'd understand. Stil available tho'.
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Still available
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Very much availabke
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
All documents now available
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Me4sure: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Is the land still available
Or any other land that fits this description
Thank you
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Afrocatalyst: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2016
Yes
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Me4sure: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
Is this the asking price
If am accessing the land from iyana ipaja how will I get there
Thank you
Kindly respond to my other questions
Re: A Full Plot Of Land In Atan ota, For 300k. AVAILABLE!!! Edited. by Me4sure: 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
WOW
Thank you for all these information
Can I start my snail farm inside my house
I plan to use a room inside my house and my balcony
I read about someone that used a room inside her house
Can I do the same as I currently do not have a plot of land
How much will it cost me from start to finish
The room is a normal room side with two big windows, while the balcony is the size of a normal balcony
Also my friend wants to know if she can use her backyard
Its about half of a quarter plot
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow / Tastefully Room And Parlour Self Contain At Sango,ijoko Rd ogba ayo. / 3bed Flat With BQ In Alexandra Quarter,hopeville Estate,sangotedo Ajah (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.