Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) (2148 Views)

Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight / $9.3m Arms Deal: PDP Reps In $20,000 Bribery Scandal - Madaki's Confession / Reps In Rowdy Session As Tambuwal Sides With Baraje-led PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
ABUJA – THE crisis ravaging the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) bared its fangs in the House of Representatives, Tuesday, as members of the old PDP disrupted a scheduled meeting between the leadership of the House and the Alhaji Kawu Baraje-led new PDP (nPDP) and the G-7 governors.
Immediately the meeting started at about 3.30pm, Rep Henry Ofongo representing Bayelsa State raised a point of order during protocols, which other Reps considered unusual and pounced on him.
Chairs and all available objects were used to hit Ofongo.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/reps-in-free-for-all-as-npdp-visits-house/#sthash.Mb8fDmkt.dpuf

Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
Oh dear! It looks like he's been surrounded and overwhelmed by mallams! undecided

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2013
Members of killer party doing one of what they do best.
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by alaoeri: 11:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
How I wish Chidi Lloyd was amidst them. undecided

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Badassniggga(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
alaoeri: How I wish Chidi Lloyd is amidst them. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Urchins claiming to be lawmakers. Just imagine how they are tarnishing our image. I blame Naija youths for keeping quiet over this high handedness by these foolz undecided

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by manny4life(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Smh @ the shameless party, abeg GEJ call your boys to order... This indeed is a shame to behold.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by PaulJohn1: 11:30pm On Sep 17, 2013
The man's position in hat looks like... Presido dey don kill me grin

Seriously our leaders are just too primitive in their doings undecided
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by obo389(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2013
angry sad agbaya's
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:48am On Sep 18, 2013
Anoda chidi loyyd in d houseo of rep is a counterfake.
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 1:06am On Sep 18, 2013
Pdp continue to show nigeria problem. It think dier aim 4 2013 is to tarnish nigeria 4 d outsiders. I knw dey wil stil carry dia fightin go senate. yeye old pipo
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by switdil(f): 1:43am On Sep 18, 2013
That man in jonathan kinda hat looks fcked
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Stunner1(f): 1:52am On Sep 18, 2013
All dz useless old men shld go n rest biko

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Codedeben: 3:02am On Sep 18, 2013
Lawmakers = Coalition of Agbero from different geopolitical regions of the coutry

Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by kedukc(m): 4:11am On Sep 18, 2013
But why?
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by tpia5: 4:21am On Sep 18, 2013
these well fed naija politicians are always fighting because they are not wondering where their next meal will come from like the common man.

after eating a good meal of swallow with some heavy bushmeat and fortified with a nice bottle of malt, i'd be fighting too.
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by remarkD(m): 4:35am On Sep 18, 2013
Malt? Do you prefer malt to red oil? grin gringringringringrin
tpia@:
these well fed naija politicians are always fighting because they are not wondering where their next meal will come from like the common man.

after eating a good meal of swallow with some heavy bushmeat and fortified with a nice bottle of malt, i'd be fighting too.
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by tpia5: 4:44am On Sep 18, 2013
for the sake of your bug eyed followers, i'll define malt.

This is malt:

[img]http://4.bp..com/_zIzmtkioa5w/S06sjifFWEI/AAAAAAAABCo/FI7oYnB4hk4/s400/malta.jpg[/img]

now kindly desist from throwing tribal jabs or attacks on my person, ti tie o ba fe ta.
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 18, 2013
To think that this same people hastily hijacked the functions of Rivers house of assembly because of Lloyd syndrome is amusing. For every Chidi in river's house, There are 15 Lloyds in the house of reps!
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Symphony007: 5:48am On Sep 18, 2013
They said the day will never come. But behold the implosion of PDP before our eyes. *tears of joy*

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 18, 2013
tpia@:

One of the funniest posts here!
This is Amaechi's and his group's problem. They have a bellyful today, so they are daring tomorrow.
Once upon a time, the wiry nza bird forgot himself after a heavy meal and challenged his chi to a wrestling bout. The latter without making an effort seized him and dashed him to pieces on the storny earth.
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Danhumprey: 6:57am On Sep 18, 2013
Bunch of shameless people! See how they are behaving like little kids fighting each others for no sane reason! What a disgrace! Where in the world does such things happen
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by tatosh: 7:12am On Sep 18, 2013
Lesson: Vote APC next time; the only party that gives oppurtunities to well meaning Nigerians to become leaders.

They may not be a perfect party but current performance shows they have more to offer than PDPs mishmash of thugs,rouges,killers,criminals & fishermen
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by BarryX(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2013
Now I'm seriously embarrassed being a Nigerian.
These legislathieves have no atom of shame and civility in them.
To think these luna.tics make laws that I'm supposed to follow is the most painful.
Garbage in Garbage out !!
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Akuremix(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=alaoeri]How I wish Chidi Lloyd was amidst them. undecided[/quote)u wish anoda trouble 4 d guy ba
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Cahmegga: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2013
*blowing Fresh air all over thread* LOOOOL!!!
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Cahmegga: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2013
See that wide palm sha! That could do the typa damage to make a mace go "damn, I wish I did that!" sad
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2013
he's a big fool,how many southerners are there.
wait until chidi lloyd comes in
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by FunnyPikincom(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2013
Chairs and all available objects were used to hit Ofongo.
Chidi LYOD.... Is that YOU? wink shocked shocked
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by owolabifunke14(f): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2013
House of shame
Re: House Of Reps In A Free-for-all Fight ( Photos) by OAM4J: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2013

(1)

Scam Alert!! World Foundation For Human Right / Jonathan's Support For TB Joshua Could Widen Diplomatic Rift With SA-Reuters / TRAGIC: Three Die In Third Mainland Bridge Accident Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.