Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:42 PM

Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range (5365 Views)

Need Help On Best Hp Laptop / Whats The Best HP Desktop Computer To Use For Gaming? / Best Hp Laptop Config For Archicad & Autocad: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Olaposij(m): 4:13am On Sep 18, 2013
What's the best HP laptop I can buy? Can I get a envy DV6 or DV7 in that range? Whats the difference between the envy and pavilion series?
I want at least 750gb hard drive and 8gb ram. It must be intel.. I prefer core i7 but a core i5 wouldn't be too bad.
I don't like G6, its too 'plasticky'..

2 Likes

Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Coldplay007(f): 3:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Olaposij: What's the best HP laptop I can buy? Can I get a envy DV6 or DV7 in that range? Whats the difference between the envy and pavilion series?
I want at least 750gb hard drive and 8gb ram. It must be intel.. I prefer core i7 but a core i5 wouldn't be too bad.
I want to get one too, anybody wanna help us out??

1 Like

Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by PromhizeCC: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr olaposj please reach me on this email - Promhize@gmail.com. I can see u sent me a pm on nairaland but its not showing in the email.

I will post some laptop with your specs tomorrow morning

Ms coldplay007 yes

Pls, I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by PromhizeCC: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2013
I found this and a couple of others, but I think this is the best you could get. Your specs are quite difficult for under 100k

8gb of Ram, 1terabyte 2.4ghz 17.3" i7

It says manufacturer refurbished but I think its used.

Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by PromhizeCC: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2013
This is actually very good too

8gb 1terabyte 2.6ghz i5 (so it falls short of ur specs here) but its a little bit lesser, 17.3" (I like the bigger screen tho)

Manufacturer refurbished.

Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by PromhizeCC: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2013
HP envy i5 8gb 2.5ghz (turbo boost to 3.1ghz) 750gb

Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Olaposij(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks.. already got one.. I decided to refurbish an older laptop. I increased d ram to 4 gb.. changed the battery... etc.. we can still do do business though... I'l alert you when I need to buy anything from ebay... try and open ur own thread too.. 'like mikky'
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by PromhizeCC: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2013
Olaposij: Thanks.. already got one.. I decided to refurbish an older laptop. I increased d ram to 4 gb.. changed the battery... etc.. we can still do do business though... I'l alert you when I need to buy anything from ebay... try and open ur own thread too.. 'like mikky'

Ok sir, just so you know most of those cost under 80k.
The actual problem is building trust with people, thank you for the advice tho
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Coldplay007(f): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2013
PromhizeCC:

Ok sir, just so you know most of those cost under 80k.
The actual problem is building trust with people, thank you for the advice tho
The easiest way to build trust is by opening a thread.. So people that have bought stuff through you can tell others about their experiences..
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by LobsanRampa(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2013
PromhizeCC: HP envy i5 8gb 2.5ghz (turbo boost to 3.1ghz) 750gb
Price?
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2013
@promhize how do u do ur deliveries? And wats the downside of refurbished laptops (if any). Also give the full details of the laptops u ar selling as I need sumtin wit dedicated graphics card n also wer do u reside. My budget is 120k
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Lobsan Rampa:
Price?

That is no longer available
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2013
blogger1.0:
@promhize how do u do ur deliveries? And wats the downside of refurbished laptops (if any). Also give the full details of the laptops u ar selling as I need sumtin wit dedicated graphics card n also wer do u reside. My budget is 120k

There is seller refurbished and there is manufacturer refurbished, there's no downside for manufacturer refurbished known to me. Some even come with up to 3yrs warranty, (mostly Dell products come with such warranty). You can google 'refurbished laptop' to get extensive details.

You have a good budget for very good refurbished laptop (specs wise). It all depends on you, I stay in ife but in Lagos for now.

Delivery is simple, you pay part and pay the rest on getting ur goods. You can PM or check my signature for my mail.
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Promhize:

There is seller refurbished and there is manufacturer refurbished, there's no downside for manufacturer refurbished known to me. Some even come with up to 3yrs warranty, (mostly Dell products come with such warranty). You can google 'refurbished laptop' to get extensive details.

You have a good budget for very good refurbished laptop (specs wise). It all depends on you, I stay in ife but in Lagos for now.

Delivery is simple, you pay part and pay the rest on getting ur goods. You can PM or check my signature for my mail.
Well if pay on delivery is nt d case here, then am afraid we hve a problem as I am currently in zaria
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by sonety2k(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
cool
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2013
blogger1.0:

Well if pay on delivery is nt d case here, then am afraid we hve a problem as I am currently in zaria

No problem, I will see what I can do.
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Teague(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2014
PromhizeCC: HP envy i5 8gb 2.5ghz (turbo boost to 3.1ghz) 750gb

Which of the HP Envy is this?? Please I'm interested in buying
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Teague:

Which of the HP Envy is this?? Please I'm interested in buying

HP ENVY dv6t-7200
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by eightsin(m): 6:51am On Oct 15, 2014
You people should add price to these laptops na

I want to buy too but my budget is 75k and I want new lappy. I know it's low budget but I want d best it can get. Is prefer Intel too
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
eightsin:

I want to buy too but my budget is 75k and I want new lappy. I know it's low budget but I want d best it can get. Is prefer Intel too

Brand new? Or refurbished or used?
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by eightsin(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Promhize:

Brand new? Or refurbished or used?

New boss
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by oswardic(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Please check my post https://www.nairaland.com/1950548/hp-pavilion-17.3-inches-touchsmart ..... If you have 90k, I could let go for it..

eightsin:

Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by fjlinks(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Olaposij:
What's the best HP laptop I can buy? Can I get a envy DV6 or DV7 in that range? Whats the difference between the envy and pavilion series?

Here are best deals of Hp Laptop prices in Nigeria that re less than N100.000
Re: Best HP Laptop In The 100k Range by Homeyfav: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2019
;'.

(1) (Reply)

Convert Nigerian Numb To International Number: / Which Anti-virus Is Best For Our Computers? / HP Probook 6560b (320gb/4gb, Corei3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.