Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! (3732 Views)

D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / 2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by trendystuf(f): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2013
Happy Birthday to 2face Idibia. May God continue to prosper you in Jesus' name!

http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/happy-birthday-2face-idibia.html

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2013
Happy 39th birthday to the great

[size=15]Innocent Ujah Idibia [/size] aka 2FACE

llnp king of Nigeria music!!!!!!!

interesting bio
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2face_Idibia
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by philfearon(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2013

Oga m!If only i could get the chance in this life to personally Thank you about how your Songs affected and still affects me......TUBABA,I DEY HAIL O.....Happy Birthday bro,and more Inspirations to your Musical Endowment...I love you..
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by mzwealth(f): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2013
2baba,I rememba hw ur song afected me positively,esp wen I was a teenager.ride on king of nigeria music.Bigger u I pray.LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by Ajibel(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2013
Wow! HBD to him. Dude isnt young anymur oo
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by nicky4lif(f): 7:33am On Sep 18, 2013
HBD mr humble
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by Codedboy1: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2013
HBD llnp
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by Fkforyou(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2013
Happy b'day to you 2baba a.k.a the Lionel Messi of naija music industry...
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by danbrowndmf(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2013
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 A LEGEND INNOCENT UJAH IDIBIA(2face aka 2BABA)....men wish u can knw hw much u'v touchd ma life positively wif ur song rilli wanna say fnk u,many ink 2 ur PEN....our own AFRICAN NUMBER 1 LEGEND,a Role model indeed!Jah BLESS!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by demelza: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2013
Wow, so Tubaba is 39 and he does not even look it!
Happie buffdae to an artist whose songs always make sense. Wishing you every, every
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by ajasa4link: 9:05am On Sep 18, 2013
Tuface idibia, the best thing that ever happened to Nigerian music industry.
A true definition of talent meets artistry.

Tuface idibia,the great vocalist, talented song writer and musician...
A symbol of "hard work pays " over being a scammer as far as Malaysia.

Ode to the great Innocent idibia on his birthday
38 gun salute for the man of the people this very wonderful day!
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by olasha1(m): 9:59am On Sep 18, 2013
HBD 2BABA LLNP

MEANWHILE IN ANOTHER DEVELOPMENT; FOR UR AFFORDABLE AND GENUINE LAND AND HOUSE LEASING / RENT IN LEKKI LAGOS PLS CALL 08068717899 / 08155196611..PIN 2687847E[/b]
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by olaitan1(f): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2013
Happy birthday 2baba. Wishing you the best in life.
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by Tolexander: 10:44am On Sep 18, 2013
Happy birthday to the lastman standing!
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by ajasa4link: 10:46am On Sep 18, 2013
mods front page Na...Tuface deserves it
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by philfearon(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2013
ajasa4link: mods front page Na...Tuface deserves it
Seconded!
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by ik4life: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2013
Happy birthday to the greatest nigerian musician of all time,more grease to your elbow.1 love
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by Larrey(f): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
♓άƿƿy birthday to ♏Ɣ one and only artiste in this world (2baba)wishing you many more years on earth. GOD will protect ,enrich U̶̲̥̅̊ more for us .we ur fans too no go lack oooooooo
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by flexeey: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Happy birthday innocent ujah idibia
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by shaneroberts26: 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
Baba makes me soooooooo happy.Not a day goes by without me playing and singing all d songs in all his solo albulms.Baba,i lov u sotey i com get all d whole song wey u don sing for life for my lappy both the the whole collabo wey u don do and d ones u did while in plantation boys included.Baba,1997 till now no b beans and i know say na forever things and things because ur longeviety no get End Time Things cool tagged to it.You self even talk am for Appreciate it say "we are running this together forever in a kinda weather" and i believe you.U are too talented and that is why you are always relevant and Tiwa Savage even talk am say na you they giv am competition for the industry while Omawumi talk say na you folo giv am ginger wen she still dey aspire.Psquare dey call you 2baba,D'banj=2baba,Naeto C=2baba,Ikechukwu=2baba,Bracket=2baba,Vector=2baba,M.I=2baba,Davido=2baba,9ice=2baba while Sakordie wey no b Nigerian say na u be im baba all im life to mention but a few and this are all 'A' list artists.It is only someone dat has a low understanding of music dat will not appreciate u enthusiastically like moi embarassed because i kno dat listening to your song alone is a blessing and a privilege not talking about your bewildering humulity.Your wedding in Dubai was attended by the whole people in Nollywood,all but some of our musicians attended and those dat couldnt make it because of som engagements werent happy about missing out either.For someone to spend around 120k for flight ticket just to attend somones wedding from his or her own pocket means a lot because it is not what we are used to culture wise.This is to show how generally accepted u are by your mates not even talking about the millions of 2facemaniacs out there like me.Psquare is good and we are proud of them and they hav won 14 major award same goes to D'banj with 16 but you baba have 40 all to your name dwarfing that of the aforementioned duo.Thomas,u can google it up. coolI rarely wish people happy burfdays on Nairaland but u baba is in a class of your own and dat is why i am writing dis Ode to you.Abeg mek una no mind me and my '2facelistic' obsession oh,its just dat dis guy is not human u can ask Burna Boy or Toolz if u doubt me and its making me go crazy.You started with Plantation boys and people were comparing u with Faze and some even said dat he was even better but we no talk.Yhu later went solo,dat didnt affect you,went to Kennis and people started saying dat Kennis was d one helping you while people like us wey kno better laughed in silence.Yhu come go solo again unscathed..You have seen many super stars come and go but u still dey and e no b say u just dey like Kelly Handsome dem no insult intended but u still dey ova worry.You are just like Sir Alex Ferguson dat stayed and saw about 150 managers sacked across Europe during his tenure.Today where is kENNIS MUSIC,Faze and Black Face?Out of d group, u are d last amn standing.Baba which better way is there to motivate someone?These taught me dat trust in ones ability/ies matters so fuckingly much.I can bet my life on d new song u are doing wid D'banj dat u wil steal d show even though say na feature dem feature you because one thing is for sure...u no dey spoil song,u even dey save bad songs.Your songs are mature,it talks about one love,peace,understanding,patience/hope,freedom,corruption,d status quo infact reality.You can blend with raggae,fuji,R&b,highlife,Afro fusion,Afro hip hop and wot hav you effortlessly dat is why you are d most featured and olways in d news.You no dey tire ni?If there is to b a poll to kno who wey b ur number 1 fan for Naija,i sure say i go dey top 3 becos I hav d whole collabos wey u don do wit ur songs alongside your interviews which many of ur fans self no even get all downloaded unto my system.I am a proud 2facemaniac.U are unique na why me dey write dis because i sure say me no fit write dis for Iyanya no disrespect pls.Dem no born u well make u dey where me dey dey talk nonsense about my BABA ur case go worse pass P.D.P. own.You give me so much inspiration.I am more mature and self-developd today because of listening to people like you whilst growing.Baba...in short forget.One love BABA.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by shaneroberts26: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Mod so for ur mind 2face no reach front page abi?
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by mooregan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Guys, he is 38 not 39. Born on d 18th of September, 1975. Happy 38th birthday one of Africa's greatest artist of all time. Maximum respect.

Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by ajasa4link: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
@mods shey we need to come carry sacrifice and palmwine beg u before the thread reach front-page ni?
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by mooregan(m): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
NUMEROUS AWARDS WON BY THE LEGEND 2BABA!!
▪ Best Male Vocalist 2002 Affinity Awards

▪ Music of the Year 2004 Excellence Recognition Awards

▪ Outstanding Contribution to the Entertainment Industry 2004 Award for Excellence

▪ Best Male Vocalist 2004 A.M.E.N Awards

▪ Song of the Year 2004 A.M.E.N Awards

▪ Best New Act Male 2004 A.M.E.N Awards

▪ Best Video 2004 A.M.E.N Awards

▪ Song of the year for "African Queen" 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Best Album of the year 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Best Hip Hop and R&B Artiste 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Musician of the Year 2004 City People Awards for Excellence

▪ Best Male Video 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards

▪ Best African Video of the year 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards

▪ Best African Act 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards

▪ Best African Act 2005 MTV Europe Music Awards[18]

▪ Best African Act 2005 Kora Awards[19]

▪ Best Musical Artiste 2005 Afro Nollywood Awards

▪ African Song of The Year (Non Ghanaian) 2005 Ghana Music Awards

▪ Special Recognition Award 2005 Hip Hop World Awards

▪ The Outstanding Musician of the Year 2005 Black Heritage Awards for Excellence

▪ Best Song of The Year 2005 G.C.E International Awards

▪ Musician of The Year 2006 The Future Awards

▪ Africa Break Through Artist of the Year 2006 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Best Album of the Year 2007 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Best African Act 2007 MOBO Awards[20]

▪ Song of the Decade 2007 Nigerian Music Awards

▪ Best R'n'B / Pop album 2008 Hip-Hop World Awards

▪ Best African Act 2008 Australian African Awards

▪ Best selling Nigerian Artist 2008 World Music Awards, Monaco, Spain[21]

▪ Best R&B MTV Africa Music Awards 2009[22]

▪ Artist of the Year MTV Africa Music Awards 2010

▪ Best Male MTV Africa Music Awards 2010

▪ Most Gifted West African Video 2010 Channel O Music Video Awards[23]

▪ Best Pop Video for "Implication" 2010 SoundCity Awards

▪ Best Western 2010 SoundCity Awards

▪ New Champions For An Enduring Culture 2011 16th edition of the Annual THISDAY Awards presented by former U.S. President Bill Clinton and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger[24]

▪ Best International Act: Africa BET Awards of 2011[25]

▪ Album of the year 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"[26]

▪ Artist of the year 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"

▪ Best R'n'B / Pop album 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"

Nominated

▪ Best African Act 2005 MOBO

▪ Artist of the Year 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards[27]

▪ Best Male 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards

▪ Best Video for "Enter the Place" 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards

▪ Most Gifted African West Video for "Only Me" 2011 Channel O Music Video Awards[28]

▪ Most Gifted Video of the Year for "Only Me" 2011 Channel O Music Video Awards
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by ajasa4link: 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
mooregan: NUMEROUS AWARDS WON BY THE LEGEND 2BABA!!
▪ Best Male Vocalist 2002 Affinity Awards

▪ Music of the Year 2004 Excellence Recognition Awards

▪ Outstanding Contribution to the Entertainment Industry 2004 Award for Excellence

▪ Best Male Vocalist 2004 A.M.E.N Awards

▪ Song of the Year 2004 A.M.E.N Awards

▪ Best New Act Male 2004 A.M.E.N Awards

▪ Best Video 2004 A.M.E.N Awards

▪ Song of the year for "African Queen" 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Best Album of the year 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Best Hip Hop and R&B Artiste 2004 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Musician of the Year 2004 City People Awards for Excellence

▪ Best Male Video 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards

▪ Best African Video of the year 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards

▪ Best African Act 2005 Channel O Music Video Awards

▪ Best African Act 2005 MTV Europe Music Awards[18]

▪ Best African Act 2005 Kora Awards[19]

▪ Best Musical Artiste 2005 Afro Nollywood Awards

▪ African Song of The Year (Non Ghanaian) 2005 Ghana Music Awards

▪ Special Recognition Award 2005 Hip Hop World Awards

▪ The Outstanding Musician of the Year 2005 Black Heritage Awards for Excellence

▪ Best Song of The Year 2005 G.C.E International Awards

▪ Musician of The Year 2006 The Future Awards

▪ Africa Break Through Artist of the Year 2006 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Best Album of the Year 2007 Nigeria Entertainment Awards New York

▪ Best African Act 2007 MOBO Awards[20]

▪ Song of the Decade 2007 Nigerian Music Awards

▪ Best R'n'B / Pop album 2008 Hip-Hop World Awards

▪ Best African Act 2008 Australian African Awards

▪ Best selling Nigerian Artist 2008 World Music Awards, Monaco, Spain[21]

▪ Best R&B MTV Africa Music Awards 2009[22]

▪ Artist of the Year MTV Africa Music Awards 2010

▪ Best Male MTV Africa Music Awards 2010

▪ Most Gifted West African Video 2010 Channel O Music Video Awards[23]

▪ Best Pop Video for "Implication" 2010 SoundCity Awards

▪ Best Western 2010 SoundCity Awards

▪ New Champions For An Enduring Culture 2011 16th edition of the Annual THISDAY Awards presented by former U.S. President Bill Clinton and Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger[24]

▪ Best International Act: Africa BET Awards of 2011[25]

▪ Album of the year 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"[26]

▪ Artist of the year 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"

▪ Best R'n'B / Pop album 2011 Hip-Hop World Awards – "The Headies"

Nominated

▪ Best African Act 2005 MOBO

▪ Artist of the Year 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards[27]

▪ Best Male 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards

▪ Best Video for "Enter the Place" 2009 MTV Africa Music Awards

▪ Most Gifted African West Video for "Only Me" 2011 Channel O Music Video Awards[28]

▪ Most Gifted Video of the Year for "Only Me" 2011 Channel O Music Video Awards
NOW THIS IS A LEGEND IN THE REAL SENSE OF THE WORD

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by mooregan(m): 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
PHILANTROPIC WORK OF THE LEGEND 2BABA.
2Face has established an NGO called 2Face Idibia Reach-Out Foundation. Which motto is service to humanity. In 2009, 2Face was appointed as ambassador by National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control( he still is). He released a song "Man Unkind" in order to raise awareness on the menace of fake and sub-standard food and drug products in Nigeria. In 2009, he was presented with the prestigious International Youth Ambassador for Peace Summit and the Nigeria Youth Merit Award by the National Youth Council of Nigeria in recognition of his contributions to youth development in Nigeria
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by mooregan(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
Not only is he a great Musician, he is an Handsome Man.

Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by dyvaoflife(f): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
HBD 2baba ℳγ best*wa last

Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by mooregan(m): 6:43am On Sep 19, 2013
And d mods didn't take this to front page, so disappointed in d Mods. Biased people!!
Re: Happy Birthday, 2face Idibia - September 18th! by Fkforyou(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2013
Guy u forget say no be tonto dike thread be this....

(1) (Reply)

Adriana Lima Was A Virgin When She Got Married / Top 10 Richest Actors In The World / Photos- Kim Kardashian West Goes Braless, Shows Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.