Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? (461 Views)

INCREDIBLE!!:$22 Billion Dollars Found Inside Drug Dealer’s Mansion! [PHOTOS] / World Bank Links $58.9 Billion Dollars Loot To Nigerian Leaders / If You Had A Billion Dollars, What Would You Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? by Mobsync(m): 7:24am On Sep 18, 2013
So I've been thinking; if a billionaire, e.g: Bill Gates, comes to you and says he wants to "purchase" your father for a billion dollars, would you sell your father to him?

Please be sincere
Re: Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? by Mobsync(m): 7:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Why not? Infact, if care is not taken, I'll sell my grandfather with him.

But on a more serious note, I'll eat my cake and still have it. I'll sell my father, collect the money and then go to CNN and broadcast to the whole world that Bill Gates has kidnapped my father.

Naija boyz no dey carry last grin grin grin
Re: Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? by Codedboy1: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2013
Mobsync: As for me, I'll sell my father, collect the money and then go to CNN and broadcast to the whole world that Bill Gates has kidnapped my father. grin grin grin

were re o!!!
Re: Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? by Emmyk(m): 7:53am On Sep 18, 2013
cheesycheesy. #dilemma# cheesy
Re: Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? by demelza: 7:58am On Sep 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2013
Yes o I can. If his remains can be exhumed grin grin grin
Re: Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 18, 2013
I will even give my grandfather as a bonus join sef sad
Re: Would You Sell Your Father For A Billion Dollars? by InsaneTamie(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
I'll sell mine jor... For 1 Billion Dollars...where is the buyer sef? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Shopping Made Easy! / ASUU Strike: NUPENG Threatens To Join Solidarity Action / •police Dispel Terrorism Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.