Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,464 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Htc Sensation 4g - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Htc Sensation 4g (2634 Views)

Please I Want To S-off Root And Upgrade Htc Sensation 4g / HTC Sensation Discussion Thread / Help: How To Root HTC Sensation Z710e Without Pc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2013
I once did it,buh dont knw hw i did it,plz dose any1 knws hw i can screen snap wif ma fone..?

Re: Htc Sensation 4g by vinzita1(m): 10:52am On Sep 18, 2013
first download screen shot from google play store then follow the instruction on how to screen shot.
like mine , I hold on to the switch off button and volume(I.e decreasing volume not increasing volume by the side of the phone), then it will screen shot
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 11:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Yeah i tried d power n vol down n it worked...do u also use sensation 4g?
vinzita1: first download screen shot from google play store then follow the instruction on how to screen shot.
like mine , I hold on to the switch off button and volume(I.e decreasing volume not increasing volume by the side of the phone), then it will screen shot
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by vinzita1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
yes I do
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2013
u can screen shot with ur phone without. any screen shot app.....just hold d power button and press d home button. immediately......don't forget to say thank you

1 Like

Re: Htc Sensation 4g by vinzita1(m): 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
kai, austino, is good to share knowledge , I tried it , and it work, thanks,
quickly have more space, I better delete d screen shot I download to free more space, oonce again tanks,
if u have any way to use dis fone effectively , do not hesistate to post it .
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 7:39am On Sep 19, 2013
austino tanks it workd too,both method worked meaning i av options.......@vintzita av u rooted ur fone?......austino u cn also add 2dz
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by cjudy(m): 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
I so much love htc sensation. that is what am using. mine is rooted running on j.b 4.2 lovely phone with long lasting battery....... try using buzz home screen launcher.... d phone is bomb

1 Like

Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 10:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Hw did u root it?...myn z runing @ 4.0.3 sha,dats d official upgrade i got 4rm dere site
cjudy: I so much love htc sensation. that is what am using. mine is rooted running on j.b 4.2 lovely phone with long lasting battery....... try using buzz home screen launcher.... d phone is bomb
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2013
Plz u guys shud feel free 2post or ask ny questions here concerning d fone....thanx
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by cjudy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
I rooted mine using the HTC one tools. I have d avatar version of 4.2 with root access, FM radio etc. am in delta if u want I can help u.
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
i dnt rilly undastnd much of d details sha,buh mayb if u cn explain beta n i wud also b needing ur help in ny area u knw hw much abt d fone?...thanx
cjudy: I rooted mine using the HTC one tools. I have d avatar version of 4.2 with root access, FM radio etc. am in delta if u want I can help u.
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by cjudy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
I knows every thing about the phone. the best out of them is the one created by T-Mobile. the rooting is easy just unlock d boot loader and u are free to go. I have all the files how I wish u are in delta I would have forward the full rooting app and custom ROM for you. is up to 500mb buy after the rooting, u go enjoy the phone die...... I have used 7 of that phone. after pimping it, someone will buy it away from me. I will have to get another one. I have used 7 of that phone. which state Are u?
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2013
vinzita1: kai, austino, is good to share knowledge , I tried it , and it work, thanks,
quickly have more space, I better delete d screen shot I download to free more space, oonce again tanks,
if u have any way to use dis fone effectively , do not hesistate to post it .
tnx
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2013
i stay @lag....mayb u cn jst drop d apps here n hw 2root it,n in steps...i wil download d apps n follow ur step n i also use d 1 made by T-mobile
cjudy: I knows every thing about the phone. the best out of them is the one created by T-Mobile. the rooting is easy just unlock d boot loader and u are free to go. I have all the files how I wish u are in delta I would have forward the full rooting app and custom ROM for you. is up to 500mb buy after the rooting, u go enjoy the phone die...... I have used 7 of that phone. after pimping it, someone will buy it away from me. I will have to get another one. I have used 7 of that phone. which state Are u?
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by Nascimento(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2013
Good day. Pls how much is htc sensation uk used in naija?
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by vinzita1(m): 11:08am On Sep 23, 2013
roooting of phone - I don't seem to understand dis rooting thing, what are the advantage and disadvantage?
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Sensation comes wif various type cs u were nt specific i wud jst giv u d list of HTC Sensations phones
(1)Sensation 4G
(2)Sensation XE
(3)Sensation XL....u cn read up dere SPECIFICATIONS on gsmarena.com.
Nascimento: Good day. Pls how much is htc sensation uk used in naija?
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2013
I tink it enhances d use of ur fone....it has alot of advantage tho,mayb u google on dat buh d disadvantages r rare in occurance in as much as u do it ryt.....
vinzita1: roooting of phone - I don't seem to understand dis rooting thing, what are the advantage and disadvantage?
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by vinzita1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
what are the advantages, how do I go by it, or the process. as to properly root without any error
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by cjudy(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Nascimento: Good day. Pls how much is htc sensation uk used in naija?
Onitsha price is 19k, Asaba where I stay is 20k if u need it call 07030423065 or Whatsapp me
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by youngchopper(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2013
@ ph its sold for 16k. Luvly phone av to sell it cuz, it eats data like mad. Really missed the phone.
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by nzubeokafor: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2013
For sale sensation 4 g rooted wit play store and vpn drioed with affordable price
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2013
Let’s start with why you would want to root your Android smartphone. Sometimes apps require special permission that the Android OS, which is based on Linux doesn’t allow. These could be simple as taking a screenshot to higher level permissions to the core Android files. Rooting makes your phone faster, increases battery life, allows it to run more apps, custom software and ROMs which allow complete control over every aspect of your device by allowing superuser and admin level permission. Removing carrier bloatware is a particularly enticing application.

However, rooting isn’t for everyone. If you don’t know what a command prompt is or you have trouble handling .zip files, please don’t root. The risk of bricking your expensive device to get speed gains and improvements only Android enthusiasts can appreciate is not worth it. Lastly, rooting can void your phone’s warranty so please make sure you follow instructions to the letter. Also, back up your data before you root android!

vinzita1: what are the advantages, how do I go by it, or the process. as to properly root without any error

1 Like

Re: Htc Sensation 4g by youngchopper(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
U guys should be sincere! Hw do u guys manage ur data cuz I wanz used this htc sensation and 250mb could not last me 4days.
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
First av u nt heard of d DRIOD VPN application?....if u havnt den dats whr we av 2start 4rm......MTN dosent offer ny beta plan 4 andriod fones so dat application z wat MTN users use nw..
youngchopper: U guys should be sincere! Hw do u guys manage ur data cuz I wanz used this htc sensation and 250mb could not last me 4days.
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by youngchopper(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
ndrule: First av u nt heard of d DRIOD VPN application?....if u havnt den dats whr we av 2start 4rm......MTN dosent offer ny beta plan 4 andriod fones so dat application z wat MTN users use nw..
wow wish I knew this info!
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by ndrule: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
grin nw u knw
youngchopper: wow wish I knew this info!
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by youngchopper(m): 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
ndrule: grin nw u knw
yea but still preffer ma current phone though
Re: Htc Sensation 4g by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
nzubeokafor: For sale sensation 4 g rooted wit play store and vpn drioed with affordable price

hw much?

1 Like

Re: Htc Sensation 4g by mike404(m): 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Tenison96:

hw much?
20k CASH N CARRY 08032742400

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The Worst Phone U Have Ever Used... / If You Have Rooted Your Phone You Must Read This. / Phonepe Android Mobile App Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.