Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? (1956 Views)

Describe Mr Oluwaseun Osewa In One Word / Mr Oluwaseun: Urgent Need For Teenagers' Section. / Open Request To Mr Oluwaseun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by valicious1(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2013
This should be on frontpage
Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
I will snap a pic with him and upload on nairaland wit caption''Picture of a nairalander and nairaland owner''

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel When You Meet Mr Oluwaseun Osewa Face To Face? by TomiwaDamola(f): 5:51am On Sep 21, 2013
Airforce1: I've met wizkid, I've met Dbanj, I've met mike adenuga, I've met aliko dangote, I've met ayiri, I've met tuface, general obasanjo and mary jblige and I didn't feel anything or do anything so why would seun's case be different?

He should be the one thanking his stars dat he met me.

Please stop dreaming and come back to reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Chogon Bed Bug Fumigation And Pest Control Services / Thought Provoking Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.