Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! (4061 Views)

I Love Nigeria But I Feel Pain When Other Nigerians Say Igbo Will Not Rule / Nigeria Beware, Revolution Is Coming Soon– T.B Joshua / Invisible Empire A New World Order - Nigeria Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
When Mr. President (like a good leader) was being cautious over the Boko Haram menace, the so called "opposition" were wagging their mouth, calling him names!

He requested for dialogue, Boko Haram and their sponsors refused!
He offered pardon, Boko Haram laughed him to scorn and claimed that rather it is Jonathan and Nigeria that needs pardon from Boko Haram.
When diplomacy and negotiations was not helping matters, he declared a state of emergency to the relief many!

Yet these social misfits in the name of "opposition" stood against him!

1. Buhari
2. Tinubu
3. Amaechi and his NGF
4. Ango Abdulahi
5. Lai Mohammed.

Amongst all, Amaechi is an exception because he is using the NGF as a tool of the "opposition"!
Nigerians should check the list of those behind Amaechi and his unclad dance at the market square!

While we are calling of a National Conference to discuss the Nationality of Nigeria, Amaechi and his gang belief that if

The minister of finance will just resign, then all will be well.

These men are DANGEROUS and those patronizing them are the true enemies of Nigeria!

These men are their likes and their nefarious activities are part of the real reasons some of us want Biafra!
It is true that I have no love for Nigeria anymore, but while I still answer Nigeria under duress, it is my duty to point this out:

2015 is fast approaching

Beware of Amaechi and his likes!
Beware of anyone who stood against the state of emergency!

emm Ebuka, Ebuka, please make sure I have enough data subscription,
I don't want to miss radio Biafra by 7.00pm

7 Likes

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by kufre2010: 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
You have forgotten to put their chief IBB, and El-rufai, Atiku, Sultan of sokoto the colonialist tool, etc

1 Like

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by PehaKaso: 12:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fellow Niger Deltans, get ready 2 enter a new Republic where Peace & Justice reign supreme............... A Prince of Niger Delta
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
kufre2010: You have forgotten to put their chief IBB, and El-rufai, Atiku, Sultan of sokoto the colonialist tool, etc

Not that I forgot them, the ones I mentioned are those at the platform dancing surugede with our destiny!
Unfortunately, they fail to realize that "surugede" is not the dance of men, but that of the ndimuo (spirits).

My greatest of worries is that some many ignorant Nigerians are busy clapping and cheering these societal menace of an "opposition" as if they are hypnotized.

It is a big shame!

We can even grow the list more!
Thanks a million times!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
PehaKaso: Fellow Niger Deltans, get ready 2 enter a new Republic where Peace & Justice reign supreme............... A Prince of Niger Delta

If your people are ready, it happen between next year (when Nigeria expires) and at most 2015 when the North Jihardists will attempt to take power by force!

Our position is that Biafra and Niger Delta should be separate countries but closest of allies!
I hope that you guys are really working hard at this?

1 Like

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by nedu2000(m): 1:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Niger-deltans what happens post-2019 & development doesn't come,will you return to the creeks?who'll listen to you then?vote the right person devoid of sentiments

1 Like

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
nedu2000: Niger-deltans what happens post-2019 & development doesn't come,will you return to the creeks?who'll listen to you then?vote the right person devoid of sentiments

And who is this right person that will bring development?

Nigeria is a fraud bro!

There is no Nigerian that will be accepted in the North East, North Central, North West, South West, South East and South South!

Nigeria will split whether you guys like it not! It is only a matter of time!

But if for any reason Nigeria remains by 2015, then we must consider the acts of these dangerous men before we cast our votes!

So, tell me, please who is this "right person"??

1 Like

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Caseless: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
This shallow-minded gej's apologists would stop at nothing to drag the names of respectable nigerians into the mud jst to butress their crass and skeletal claim that everybody in the opposition camp are devil while those with gej are angels. Op, if u are not a 'jackal-like' apologist, then ask urself the honest question ; is ur gej in anyway better than those u are pointing finger at? Buhari can never be compared 2 gej, and if u do that then, u are sick. Wait and see how gej wl be thrown out in 2015.

8 Likes

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Caseless: 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
noblezone:

Nigeria is a fraud bro!

There is no Nigerian that will be accepted in the North East, North Central, North West, South West, South East and South South!

But if for any reason Nigeria remains by 2015, then we must consider the acts of these dangerous men before we cast our votes!

here is a 'captcha', identify if u are not a robot. U dont jst make sense with such mindset. Nigeria shall remain...but u as a person can break if u like
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by alaoeri: 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
Op how much are u paid for this thrash?
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Belexy95: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
@OP,i feel very sorry for your life. Ask God to forgive you,else u are headed for destruction!

1 Like

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by nedu2000(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
noblezone:

Nigeria is a fraud bro!

the 'ogas at the top' lack integrity gej inclusive & ‎​yes its difficult to get someone without the issue of tribe propping up from one side of the coin,but it is possible,but rather than hope on chance/luck and prayers,I agree that nigeria breaks up,we have a conference,we shake hands and everyone goes he's own way,I fear if we don't there'll be conflict eventually & loss of lives before we inevitable do breakup!!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Wsdm: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
It is as if the Ijaw people of the Niger Delta are at a dilemma here; sometimes it is GEJ till 2019, some other times it is break-up of the country. Pursue just one agenda and save the rest of us of your very low I.Q.
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by nedu2000(m): 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
Wait wait o!!is the niger Delta advocating 4 a breakup 'cos their man gej would've finished his tenure & they r maybe afraid of a backlash,hahahaha funny people,so they'll drink der oil alone
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by MayorofLagos(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
noblezone: When Mr. President (like a good leader) was being cautious over the Boko Haram menace, the so called "opposition" were wagging their mouth, calling him names!

He requested for dialogue, Boko Haram and their sponsors refused!
He offered pardon, Boko Haram laughed him to scorn and claimed that rather it is Jonathan and Nigeria that needs pardon from Boko Haram.
When diplomacy and negotiations was not helping matters, he declared a state of emergency to the relief many!

Yet these social misfits in the name of "opposition" stood against him!

1. Buhari
2. Tinubu
3. Amaechi and his NGF
4. Ango Abdulahi
5. Lai Mohammed.

Amongst all, Amaechi is an exception because he is using the NGF as a tool of the "opposition"!
Nigerians should check the list of those behind Amaechi and his unclad dance at the market square!

While we are calling of a National Conference to discuss the Nationality of Nigeria, Amaechi and his gang belief that if

The minister of finance will just resign, then all will be well.

These men are DANGEROUS and those patronizing them are the true enemies of Nigeria!

These men are their likes and their nefarious activities are part of the real reasons some of us want Biafra!
It is true that I have no love for Nigeria anymore, but while I still answer Nigeria under duress, it is my duty to point this out:

2015 is fast approaching

Beware of Amaechi and his likes!
Beware of anyone who stood against the state of emergency!

emm Ebuka, Ebuka, please make sure I have enough data subscription,
I don't want to miss radio Biafra by 7.00pm

None of these guys host bokoharam. However, everytime a bokoharam leader has been caugjt, it has been in the home of a PDP stalwart.

Most recently, Mohammed Abacha.

The danger to society are those qho harbor bokoharam, not those who call for resolve to deal with boko.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by UyiIredia(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2013
I see. Too bad though. Your propaganda won't work on me.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by arm4u: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
??
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Stunner1(f): 1:02am On Sep 19, 2013
huh
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Dpeacemaker101: 1:28am On Sep 19, 2013
noblezone:

Not that I forgot them, the ones I mentioned are those at the platform dancing surugede with our destiny!
Unfortunately, they fail to realize that "surugede" is not the dance of men, but that of the ndimuo (spirits).

My greatest of worries is that some many ignorant Nigerians are busy clapping and cheering these societal menace of an "opposition" as if they are hypnotized.

It is a big shame!

We can even grow the list more!
Thanks a million times!
they are forgetting that surugede is a sacred dance,and is not played in the market place.
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2013
caseless: This shallow-minded gej's apologists would stop at nothing to drag the names of respectable nigerians into the mud jst to butress their crass and skeletal claim that everybody in the opposition camp are devil while those with gej are angels. Op, if u are not a 'jackal-like' apologist, then ask urself the honest question ; is ur gej in anyway better than those u are pointing finger at? Buhari can never be compared 2 gej, and if u do that then, u are sick. Wait and see how gej wl be thrown out in 2015.

Buhari told us that "Nigeria will burn" if he looses election: he lost, Nigeria is still burning!
Buhari has promised the flow of blood in 2015. According to him, "dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood".

Buhari stood against the state of emergency as declared by Mr. President!

Please, I need a good explanation as to why Buhari stood against the state of emergency!
And not just Buhari but his fellow partners in the "opposition".

You either give me a reasonable explanation or keep your mouth shut!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2013
caseless: here is a 'captcha', identify if u are not a robot. U dont jst make sense with such mindset. Nigeria shall remain...but u as a person can break if u like

I admire your optimism about Nigeria, but I am disappointed that you have not answered the questions I raised!
I want to know why Buhari and his comrades stood against the State of Emergency!
Any body who stood against Mr. President of that issue is dangerous to the society!

As for Nigeria, just wait and see!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 19, 2013
alaoeri: Op how much are u paid for this thrash?

I have been paid enough to make me write more "trash"!

I have been paid with the rivers of blood! the blood of my kinsmen slaughtered by the Jihardists just because we are "one Nigeria"!
We keep receiving the pays of dead bodies of innocent men, women and children whose only crime is that they are Nigerians!

Yet, Nigeria is a big fraud! A catastrophic creation of the insensitive colonialists!
Nigeria is a lie, a deception!

What do you want? We should keep quiet and fold our arms while we are continuously slaughtered like goats?
ENOUGH!

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 19, 2013
Belexy 95: @OP,i feel very sorry for your life. Ask God to forgive you,else u are headed for destruction!

Destruction you say?
Destruction for what?

Well, let me bust your bubble!
One must die of someday and of something!

I prefer to die seeking freedom from the slavery called Nigeria than to be slaughtered like a goat because Nigeria must be "one"!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2013
Wsdm: It is as if the Ijaw people of the Niger Delta are at a dilemma here; sometimes it is GEJ till 2019, some other times it is break-up of the country. Pursue just one agenda and save the rest of us of your very low I.Q.

If you are referring to me, just be informed that I am not from the Niger Delta, let alone from Ijaw!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 19, 2013
nedu2000: the 'ogas at the top' lack integrity gej inclusive & ‎​yes its difficult to get someone without the issue of tribe propping up from one side of the coin,but it is possible,but rather than hope on chance/luck and prayers,I agree that nigeria breaks up,we have a conference,we shake hands and everyone goes he's own way,I fear if we don't there'll be conflict eventually & loss of lives before we inevitable do breakup!!

I admire your hope, but I am convinced that there will never be a time when a sincere handshake will take place between a man who feels he has the right to kill and maim and a man who respects the sanctity of life!

There is no National ideology, our heritage is that of deceit!
It is a cat and mouse game!
Mediocrity has taken centre stage over merit!
A nation where people are given appointments not based on merit but where they come from has no future!
In Nigeria, children who scored 130 in Unity school exams are not offered admission because they are from Anambra, while some who scored 2 were offered admission because they come from Yobe!

Nigeria is doomed! He that has ears, let him hear!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by fagbalex(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
this thread is too tribalistic, make i look for a sensible thread. Nigeria will never break whether una like it or not.
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Reptyle(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2013
@ noblezone

Nigeria will outlast GEJ, you and your great grand children. Y'all had no hand in putting it together. Y'all can try but will have no hand in tearing it apart. the sooner you begin to learn to love or at least tolerate people from other regions, the better for you. Hate is a vile emotion...quite debilitating.
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

None of these guys host bokoharam. However, everytime a bokoharam leader has been caugjt, it has been in the home of a PDP stalwart.

Most recently, Mohammed Abacha.

The danger to society are those qho harbor bokoharam, not those who call for resolve to deal with boko.

If you think that Boko Haram has anything to do with party affiliation then you are simply ignorant!
Mohammed Abacha just joined the PDP, before now he was with APC.

If it was PDP issue, why would Jonathan send soldiers to flush them out?
Why was BUHARI angry about the action?

Buhari's suggestion was that Jonathan should send jets to carry Boko Haram members to have dinner in Aso Rock!
Jonathan offered amnesty and Boko Haram rejected. The "opposition" criticized him for offering amnesty.
He decided it was time to use force, the "opposition" stood against it.

I need explanations not rhetoric!
Why did Buhari, Tinubu, Ameachi and his NGF, etc stood against the declaration of state of emergency??

You answer that or please keep your mouth shut!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I see. Too bad though. Your propaganda won't work on me.

One mans militant is another mans freedom fighter
One mans propaganda is another mans truth!

My intent is not for my "propaganda" to work on you (whatever that means), it is just to remind Nigerians in case they have forgotten: that those who stood against the state of emergency either have affiliation or sympathy with the Boko Haram!
I stand to be corrected.
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2013
noblezone:

Our position is that Biafra and Niger Delta should be separate countries but closest of allies!
I hope that you guys are really working hard at this?

Yes, the same Igbos that are 95% of Nigeria's population, but own about 18% of its Landmass will agree to be landlocked, almost Oiless, landless and above all have no access to the sea, while their smaller Ijaw neighbors control all of the above?

Lmaooo Abeg no kill me with laughter.
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 19, 2013
Reptyle: @ noblezone

Nigeria will outlast GEJ, you and your great grand children. Y'all had no hand in putting it together. Y'all can try but will have no hand in tearing it apart. the sooner you begin to learn to love or at least tolerate people from other regions, the better for you. Hate is a vile emotion...quite debilitating.

@Reptyle

I do not want to leave my children in a country where they will write exam and pass. yet they will be denied admission while those that failed would be offered admission.

One of my duaghters want to read medicine and I am ready to support her with all I ve got, and then when she finishes from school, she will be sent to Borno or Kano to server Nigeria, only to be in danger list for no other issue other than that she is an "infidel".
Meanwhile, the men over there would lock up their daughters and deny them education!

I know I did not have a hand in putting Nigeria together, but the hands that put Nigeria together were all wicked and selfish hands!
I have tried to believe in Nigeria but the slaughtering of our people have continued with opportunity.

Are you really preaching to me about tolerance? Haaaaaaa!
Please take your preaching to the jihardists who has been slaughtering us at the slightest excuse
We are peace loving people, we accommodate strangers.
We are found everywhere in Nigeria and even the whole world!

We buy lands and develop where ever we find ourselves!

Why are you playing the game of hypocrisy? Okay, we should keep quiet and continue to die for nothing other than that Nigeria must be "one"?

No sir!
Re: For Those That Love Nigeria: Beware Of These Dangerous Men! by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2013
kingoflag:

Yes, the same Igbos that are 95% of Nigeria's population, but own about 18% of its Landmass will agree to be landlocked, almost Oiless, landless and above all have no access to the sea, while their smaller Ijaw neighbors control all of the above?

Lmaooo Abeg no kill me with laughter.

There are so many other countries landlocked!
Biafra wont be the first!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Part Of Buhari's Legacy Still Standing The Test Of Time (pictures) / Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari / Buhari’s Son Listed Amoung 33-man Entourage For US Trip (SEE OTHERS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.