Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Ahmadiyyah: - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ahmadiyyah: (1143 Views)

Ahmadiyyah: Are They Also Muslims? / The Fact About The Ahmadiyyah Cult / Are Ahmadiyyah's Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmadiyyah: by olabello(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2008
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community is a religious organization, international in its scope, with branches in over 189 countries in Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Australia, and Europe. This is the most dynamic denomination of Islam in modern history, with worldwide membership exceeding tens of millions.

The Ahmadiyya Community was established in 1889 by Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835-1908) in a small and remote village, Qadian, in the Punjab, India. He claimed to be the expected reformer of the latter days, the Awaited One of the world community of religions (The Mahdi and Messiah). The Community he started is an embodiment of the benevolent message of Islam -- peace, universal brotherhood, and submission to the Will of God -- in its pristine purity. Hadhrat Ahmad proclaimed Islam as the religion of man: "The religion of the people of the right path" (98:6)

With this conviction, the Ahmadiyya Community, within a century, has reached the corners of the Earth. Wherever the Community is established, it endeavors to exert a constructive influence of Islam through social projects, educational institutes, health services, Islamic publications and construction of mosques, despite being bitterly persecuted in some countries. Ahmadi Muslims have earned the distinction of being a law-abiding, peaceful, persevering and benevolent community.

The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in Islam was created under divine guidance with the objective to rejuvenate Islamic moral and spiritual values. It encourages interfaith dialogue, and diligently defends Islam and tries to correct misunderstandings about Islam in the West. It advocates peace, tolerance, love and understanding among followers of different faiths. It firmly believes in and acts upon the Qur'anic teaching: "There is no compulsion in religion." (2:257) It strongly rejects violence and terrorism in any form and for any reason.

The Community offers a clear presentation of Islamic wisdom, philosophy, morals and spirituality as derived from the Holy Qur'an and the practice (Sunnah) of the Holy Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). Some Ahmadis', like late Sir Muhammad Zafrulla Khan (who served as the first Foreign Minister of Pakistan; President of the 17th General Assembly of U.N.O.; President and Judge of the International Court of Justice, at the Hague), and Dr. Abdus Salam (the Nobel Laureate in Physics in 1979), have also been recognized by the world community for their outstanding services and achievements.

After the demise of its founder, the Ahmadiyya Community has been headed by his elected successors -- Khalifas. The present Head of the Movement, Hadhrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad, was elected in 2003. His official title is Khalifatul Massih V.

Read more on the Ahmadiyya Community Website @ www.alislam.org

Ma'a Salaam
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by babs787(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
Are you a member?
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 24, 2008
if my memory serves me correctly, the Ahmadiyya subscribes to the beleif that Prophet M'uhammed (SAW) is not the last messenger.

olabello:

The Ahmadiyya Community was established in 1889 by Hadhrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835-1908) in a small and remote village, Qadian, in the Punjab, India. He claimed to be the expected reformer of the latter days, the Awaited One of the world community of religions (The Mahdi and Messiah). The Community he started is an embodiment of the benevolent message of Islam -- peace, universal brotherhood, and submission to the Will of God -- in its pristine purity. Hadhrat Ahmad proclaimed Islam as the religion of man: "The religion of the people of the right path" (98:6)

you realize that this Hadhrat was claiming to be a prophet ? what is this 'awaited one' stuff? can you shed more light on the tenets of the Ahmadiyya - thank you
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by Frizy(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2008
About Ahmadiyyah
A brother made a tafsir about the founder
1. He believes he was the prophet after the seal-Muhammad

2. He wrote this own version of his holy book( A book which my Ahmadis don't know of)

3. He said he saw Allah and described his shape as a giantic aquatic creature.(may God forgive me)

4. The Ahmadiyyah version of the Qur'an starts every chapter by naming Bismillah,Al- Rahman, Al-Rahim as a number. That is, where Baqarah is with 286 verses in the Ahmadiyyah Qur'an is 287 thereby adding to the Qur'an itself.

5. The allegorical letters in the Qur'an like Alif-Lam-Min which the prophet and Allah Himself said none knows their meanings except Allah were defined in the Ahmadiyyah version of the Qur'an.

6. He believes Jesus is dead and killed on the cross and used a style to change its meaning in English or other native languages except Arabic

7. And more, there is no Ahmadi that can travel to Mecca for Haji but must not disclose his sect lest he would be denied a visa.

With all these evidences that the brother told us the Sunnis to avoid prayering under the Imamship of an Ahmadiyyah leader. And called them Kafrs.

In conclusion, any Ahmadi should revert his creed to that of the prophet and pray for forgiveness to attain paradise.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by mujybite00: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ Frizy

As-salam W.W. Am am very happy to participate in this forum. With those points you highlighted as you pointed to call them (Ahmadis) Kafr, i only have to refer you so some saying of the HP (SAW) where he mandated his true followers to seek for knowledge even beyond thier nose tip. You never claim that you've made some investigations on your own but to mention what you've heard. What you've stated are on the based of "A Brother".

What effort have you made yourself to determine even he's telling lies or are you calling him a saint (A brother with no proof or claim).

My advise is that Frizy, Make research for yourself and pray for God's guidance. I think you need more enlightenment about each point you raised. Maybe we have to discuss it one after the other.

Maybe these links below could be a stepping stone for your research
http://alislam.org/library/
http://alislam.org/books/invitation/content.html http://alislam.org/library/books/Seal-of-Prophets.pdf http://alislam.org/books/truth/index.html

If you have more to contribute, The door of the forum is always open for discuss.

Ma salam.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by mujybite00: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
@OYB

I think those link av presented above could be of help.

Thanks
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by Frizy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
Well, is not that I have not found out too, I have read the a Qur'an published by the Ahmadiyyah movement and found in the verse of how Jesus was to be saved by Allah from the disbelievers, I found in it that the Qur'anic translation specifically stated that Jesus was killed.

I observed the numbering of the ayars too, please don't think things like this are irrelevant. Many of my Islamic scholars including Alh.Isa Akindele (I don't know if you know him)said they're a different sect, and these people are people that wont lie concerning religion.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by samba123(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2008
What so important or unique this ahmadiyah have to other Muslim teaching?

is there a different ways aside from the Five pillars of Islamic belief?
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by babs787(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
@Olabello &  MUJYBYTE

I understand that there was only on sect of Ahmadiyya which latter divided into two; Ahmaddiyah Muslim Jammah and Ahmadiyyah Movement.

I also learnt that they do not pray in another mosques separate from theirs and non- Ahmadiyyah member cannot lead them in prayers.

They oberve their own Ids separate from other muslims and I do hope you still remember Ghulam Ahmad.

The issue of Mahdi and others not presented here would be posted and we we will discuss them.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by tearface(f): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2008
I'm finding it really difficult to understand somethings - I mean we have only one God,we have the same messenger(SAW) that was sent by Allah, and we all believe in the knowledge he brought, so why all this fuss about sects?All I know is that the Qur'an and the Sunnah are the sources of knowledge.Before the Prophet's (SAW) death,Allah told us that He has perfected the religion.
I think that Islam is one and the same and we dont need sects.
Frizy and babs,U guys are right!I'd say, "Abeg lets follow the Sunnah"
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by babs787(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2008
@Tearface

I'm finding it really difficult to understand somethings - I mean we have only one God,we have the same messenger(SAW) that was sent by Allah, and we all believe in the knowledge he brought, so why all this fuss about sects?All I know is that the Qur'an and the Sunnah are the sources of knowledge.Before the Prophet's (SAW) death,Allah told us that He has perfected the religion.
I think that Islam is one and the same and we don't need sects.
Frizy and babs,You guys are right!I'd say, "Abeg lets follow the Sunnah"

Salam Sister and May Allah reward you in your quest for greater understanding. Actually I have non-Bidiatic society (ies) I attend when I am less busy. I don't do follow follow'  nor tied to what I am being told without due verification. No Ustaz, Sheik, Imam etc can tell me anything outside the Quran, Hadith and expect me to accept it, i don't and will never.

If Olabello and Mujybyte could recollect, there was a time when the Head of the Ahmaddiyah Movement labelled all Muslims (apart from Ahmadiyyah) disbelievers and liars.

Like you rightly said, Islam does not allow 'sects'

In My Ummah, there shall be born Thirty Grand Liars (Dajjals),
each of whom will claim to be a prophet,
But I am the Last Prophet; there is No Prophet after Me.
(Abu Dawood Vol 2 p. 228; Tirmidhi Vol 2 p.45)

Q 33.40:Muhammad is not the father of any of your men but (he is) the Apostle of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.

The Holy Prophetobserved: "The tribe of Israel was guided by prophets. When a prophet passed away, another prophet succeeded him. But no prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me." (Bukhari, Kitab-ul-Manaqib).

The Prophet of Allah affirmed: "The chain of Messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no Messenger nor Prophet after me." (Tirmidhi, Kitab-your-Rouya Babu Zahab-un- Nubuwwa, Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat-Anas bin Malik)

The Holy Prophet  observed: "I am Muhammad, I am Ahmad, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me; I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on Doomsday after my time. (In other words Doom is my only successor.) And I am the last in the sense that no prophet shall succeed me." (Bukhari and Muslim, Kitab-ul-Fada'il, Bab: Asmaun-Nabi; Tirmidhi, Kitab-ul- Adab, Bab: Asma-un-Nabi; Muatta', Kitab-u-Asma in-Nabi, Al- Mustadrak Hakim, Kitab-ut-Tarikh, Bab: Asma-un-Nabi.)

The Prophet  of Allah observed: "God Almighty hath sent unto the world no apostle who did not warn his people about the appearance of Dajjal (Anti-Christ, but Dajjal did not appear in their time). I am the last in the line of Prophets and ye are the last community of believers. Without doubt,then, Dajjal shall appear from amongst ye". (Ibn Majah, Kitabul-fitan, bab:Dajjal).

Abdur Rahman bin Jubair reported: "I heard Abdullah bin 'Amr ibn-'As narrating that one day the Holy Prophet came out of his house and joined our company. His manner gave us the impression as if he were leaving us.' He said, 'I am Muhammad, the unlettered prophet of Allah' and repeated this statement three times. Then he affirmed: "There will be no prophet after me'." (Musnad Ahmad, Marwiyat'Abdullah bin Amr ibn'-As.)

Thauban reports: "The Holy Prophet observed: And there will arise Thirty imposters in my Ummah and each one of them will pronounce to the world that he is a prophet, but I am the last in the line of the Prophets of God and no Apostle will come after me." (Abu Dawud, Kitab-ul-Fitan)

The Prophet of God said: "No Prophet will come after me and there will, therefore, be no other community of followers of any new prophet
." (Baihaqi,Kitab-ul Rouya; Tabarani)

May Allah leads us to the straight path.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by mukina2: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2008
to me i do not like most of the Ahmadii's doctrines undecided

my best friend is one , i sometimes find somethings really very strange
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by samba123(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2008
mukina2:

to me i do not like most of the Ahmadii's doctrines undecided

my best friend is one , i sometimes find somethings really very strange

Mukina2 , Us you observed your friends what make him very strange regarding his/her belief in this Ahmadiyah doctrines. If they use to pray using the Fatihah, bowing, and postrating and making shahadah and supplication after the prayer then, there is no different or unique to them aside from that. Provided they invented such an act of worships and follows what they leader teach them to do.

If this author of this thread can give us some information regarding this kind of Ahmadiyah belief. And have some kind of little discussion if they think they’re unique among the Muslims believe.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by littleb(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2008
If someone claim to be an Hamadist, literarily means that he/she is following the tenet of Ghulam Hamad. Historically, this man came to claim so many things which could have nulify one as a muslim if he/she belief in it.
In Tazkiratush-Shahadatain he wrote about his fulfillment of various prophesies. In it, he enumerated a variety of prophesies and descriptions from both Qur'an and Hadith relating to advent of the Promised Messiah which he ascribes to himself.

His claims of being the Mujaddid (reformer) of his era is very explicit. These writings were compiled in one of his most well-known and praised works: Barahin-e-Ahmadiyya, a work consisting of a number of volumes. In later volumes, he would claim to be the Messiah of Islam, which has proven a strong challenge for Muslims to accept,

Re: Ahmadiyyah: by olabowale(m): 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2008
Anyone, who disregards or changes any part of the Qur'an, whatever that part is, is as bad as not being a muslim, in the first place. Therefore, if a man says and a following accepts that he is a prophet after Sayidina Muhammad, such a people have disbelieved.

If a person says any thing in the Qur'an, eg Jihad (struggle of all its kind, as Allah has stated it) is not acceptable and dead for ever, as if the future is already known to the speaker(s), such a group are just as bad as if they never have accepted Islam. Nothing in the Qur'an that is meant for man in general can be abrogated, if it was not abrogated by Allah, or an explanation from His Messenger (as).

As bad as the word "Jihad," is disliked by the nonmuslims, muslims should not disliked it. Jihad has many parts to it. The greatest of them is the one of the heart. That we all engaged in, daily. But even the physical battle (war; struggle which they accept as the only Jihad) is essential, in its place and times. Allah says in His Book that muslims should fight as a single unit. However not all of the muslims will in the battlefield all at once. Some will not have to go unless it be necessay, but all have to agree and commit to the war.

So a group that simple says that it renounces Jihad at all cost, is like a society that when it is invaded and threatened to be killed or worst still, oppressed, it does nothing. That is not a normal reaction of normal people. Islam is a religion that provides the best of the instictive quality of normal people.

A muslim who says that Jesus (as) was not lifted to heavens, is in disagreement with the Allah in that process of protecting and preserving the life of Jesus. How can such a person or group be worshipping Allah as true muslims if they say that Jesus died after he had lived his years, post crucifixion attempt. Allah is very specific in His book in the matters what human beings should know. He is also specific what human beings should not know. His messenger (as) was also specific about all the explanations that are essentials for muslim lives.

Therefore, a person who is providing the meaning of Alif, Laaam, Miiim, for examples, where they are the verses of the Qur'an, is going beyond what the Messenger and his Lord have said about these lettered verses. No human should know more than Muhammad. He, alay salaam said that the best his his generation, and then next and then next. If a man is a later date person to Islam, he can not be better in quality and pure knowledge than even the least of the 3 generations. And even the best of the generations can never be compared to the messenger, who is their master, their prophet, their professor and tutor. Yet Prophet did not not know the meaning of Alif, Laaam, Miiim, or any of the lettered verses of the Qur'an.

A group could not be stranger than this. The five pillars could be practice, with the essetial foundation of disbelief. Afterall the hypocrites or munafiqun are from the ranks of Muslims, and not from the ranks of dibelievers; the Mushrikun and the Al kitab.

@Littleb: My Sheikh, good job. May Allah reward your effort.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by ofurufu(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2008
olabowale:

Anyone, who disregards or changes any part of the Qur'an, whatever that part is, is as bad as not being a muslim, in the first place. Therefore, if a man says and a following accepts that he is a prophet after Sayidina Muhammad, such a people have disbelieved.

If a person says any thing in the Qur'an, eg Jihad (struggle of all its kind, as Allah has stated it) is not acceptable and dead for ever, as if the future is already known to the speaker(s), such a group are just as bad as if they never have accepted Islam. Nothing in the Qur'an that is meant for man in general can be abrogated, if it was not abrogated by Allah, or an explanation from His Messenger (as).

As bad as the word "Jihad," is disliked by the nonmuslims, muslims should not disliked it. Jihad has many parts to it. The greatest of them is the one of the heart. That we all engaged in, daily. But even the physical battle (war; struggle which they accept as the only Jihad) is essential, in its place and times. Allah says in His Book that muslims should fight as a single unit. However not all of the muslims will in the battlefield all at once. Some will not have to go unless it be necessay, but all have to agree and commit to the war.

So a group that simple says that it renounces Jihad at all cost, is like a society that when it is invaded and threatened to be killed or worst still, oppressed, it does nothing. That is not a normal reaction of normal people. Islam is a religion that provides the best of the instictive quality of normal people.

A muslim who says that Jesus (as) was not lifted to heavens, is in disagreement with the Allah in that process of protecting and preserving the life of Jesus. How can such a person or group be worshipping Allah as true muslims if they say that Jesus died after he had lived his years, post crucifixion attempt. Allah is very specific in His book in the matters what human beings should know. He is also specific what human beings should not know. His messenger (as) was also specific about all the explanations that are essentials for muslim lives.

Therefore, a person who is providing the meaning of Alif, Laaam, Miiim, for examples, where they are the verses of the Qur'an, is going beyond what the Messenger and his Lord have said about these lettered verses. No human should know more than Muhammad. He, alay salaam said that the best his his generation, and then next and then next. If a man is a later date person to Islam, he can not be better in quality and pure knowledge than even the least of the 3 generations. And even the best of the generations can never be compared to the messenger, who is their master, their prophet, their professor and tutor. Yet Prophet did not not know the meaning of Alif, Laaam, Miiim, or any of the lettered verses of the Qur'an.

A group could not be stranger than this. The five pillars could be practice, with the essetial foundation of disbelief. Afterall the hypocrites or munafiqun are from the ranks of Muslims, and not from the ranks of dibelievers; the Mushrikun and the Al kitab.

@Littleb: My Sheikh, good job. May Allah reward your effort.

You have said it all!!!!

That is my conviction too.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by babs787(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2008
Besides all we posted on the so called 'Ahmadiyyah and Gulam Ahmad claiming to have been a prophet. I was watching Tv sometime ago when one of the leaders of the Ahmadiyya presented a programme and the moderator asked him the position of Dajjah (the anti-christ) with regards to his coming. The moderator asked him if we should be expecting anti christ and funny enough, the leader said that we should not be especting any Dajjal that it is already in our midst. He now said that, the suffering, mismanagement, robbery, sickness, poverty etc is the Dajjal promised by God. He said that if we noticed, the Holy prophet said that the Dajjal would touch the whole earth except Mekkah and Madinah and that is the reason most/almost all countries are experiencing such.

I didnt know when tears came from my eyes because the man interpreted the Holy prophet's saying wrongly and that may lead to the wrath of God. May Allah save us from his wrath (Amin)
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by tearface(f): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2008
@babs787
Pls enlighten me more,'cos I was talking to one of my friends the other day and she was telling me that her Islamic teacher was telling her something like that and we sincerely believed it.Thank God for this thread, I would have continued to believe it.Pls give me details, as I will need to explain to her as weell.And I need to convince otherwise.
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by mukina2: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2008
samba123:

Mukina2 , Us you observed your friends what make him very strange regarding his/her belief in this Ahmadiyah doctrines. If they use to pray using the Fatihah, bowing, and postrating and making shahadah and supplication after the prayer then, there is no different or unique to them aside from that. Provided they invented such an act of worships and follows what they leader teach them to do.

If this author of this thread can give us some information regarding this kind of Ahmadiyah belief. And have some kind of little discussion if they think they’re unique among the Muslims believe.

The fact that most simple Islamic Doctrines are actually compulsory to them.

It is not unique in any way ,its just strange.

Have you ever read a Quran by them?
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by babs787(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2008
@Tearface

Please enlighten me more,'because I was talking to one of my friends the other day and she was telling me that her Islamic teacher was telling her something like that and we sincerely believed it.Thank God for this thread, I would have continued to believe it.Please give me details, as I will need to explain to her as weell.And I need to convince otherwise.

You do not have to believe that when the Prophet has told us what to expect of the Dajal. Below is the truth as described by the Holy prophet

Firstly, there would be the Appearance of Mahdi

His coming is one of the major events at th end of time. Allah (swt) will send this righteousman even  if it will only remain a day for the world to end. His name will be Muhammed ibn Abdullah. He will also be known as Jaabir because he will unite the hearts of the followers of prophet Muhammed (saw). He will be from the progeny of Fatimah, daughter of the prophet (saw) through Hasan. The prfophet has said that a calamity will descend on the Ummah in such a way that there will be no refuge from it. Thereafter, Allah (swt) will entrust the affairs of Muslims to a man, Mahdi, as a guide and reformer. He will be recognised without any iota of doubt about his personality. He will fill the earth with justice as opposed to its injustice and oppression. He will restore peace and reform peoples' lway of life. There will be strong rulers during his reign. Islam will be well established. The coming of Dajjaal will disrupt his peaceful reign. Allah will strenthen him with clear signs. During his reign, there will be profuse rainfall to the extent that the earth will leave nothing ungrown until those alive will yearn that the dead comes back to life. He will live in this era for seven to nine years. When he eventually dies, the Muslims will bury him.

This would be followed by the coming of Dajjal:

Khuruuj-d-Dajjal (Appearance of the Anti Christ)

His emergence will disrupt the tranquil era of the Mahdi. He is a youthful man from the progeny of Adam. He is quaint of the right eye (which is like a swollen grape) and floating of the left eye not going into the socket. He eats and drinks as human being. The prophet (saw) delivered a sermon one day that “ever since Allah has created the progeny of Adam, there had never occurred a greater trial than that of Dajjal. Allah has not sent Prophets except that they warned their nations abut him. I am the last of all prophets and you are the last Ummah, and he is going to appear in your time. He will emerge from the road between Syria and Iraq on a white ass. He will traverse all lands in forty days; one day will be like one year; another like a month, another like one week and the rest like the worldly days”. On hearing this, the companion asked, “Messenger of Allah, on this day which will be like one year, will it be suffice for us to pray the five prayers in one day? He answered: “No, you should make an estimate of the passage of time”.

From the above, you would have read that the Anti-Christ would come in form of a man and not the misconception people have been having.

Please read more from the thread I opened for Judgment day, signs, stages and proceedings:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-41732.0.html
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by babs787(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2008
Words of Muhammad (pbuh) Regarding the AntiChrist

Sahih Muslim Hadith 7039 Narrated by Abu Hurayrah
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: Hasten to do good deeds before six things happen: the rising of the sun from the west, the smoke, the Dajjal, the beast and (the death) of one you or the general turmoil.

Sahih Muslim Hadith 6931 Narrated by Hudhayfah ibn Usayd Ghifari
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) came to us all of a sudden as we were (busy in a discussion) He said: What do you discuss about? (the Companions) said: We are discussing about the Last Hour. Thereupon he said: It will not come until you see ten signs before and (in this connection) he made a mention of the smoke, Dajjal, the beast, the rising of the sun from the west, the descent of Jesus son of Mary (Allah be pleased with him), The Gog and Magog, and landslides in three places, one in the east, one in the west and one in Arabia at the end of which fire would burn forth from the Yemen, and would drive people to the place of their assembly.

Sahih Muslim Hadith 6979 Narrated by AbuHurayrah
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: You have heard of the city, one side of which is inclined and the other is on the coast (Constantinople). They said: Yes, Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him). Thereupon he said: The Last Hour will not come until seventy thousand people from Banu Isra'il attack it. When they land there, they will neither fight with weapons nor shower arrows but will only say: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," and one side of it will fall. Thawr (one of the narrators) said: I think that he said: The area on the coast. Then they will say for the second time: "There is no god but Allah and Allah is the Greatest," and the other side will also fall. They will say: "There is no god but Allah is the Greatest," and the gates will be opened for them and they will enter. They will be collecting spoils of war and distributing them among themselves when a noise will be heard and it will be said: Verily, the Dajjal has come. Thus they will leave everything there and turn to (confront) him.

Sahih Muslim Hadith 7034 Narrated by [b]Anas ibn Malik
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal would be followed by seventy thousand Jews of Isfahan wearing Persian shawls.[/b]

Sahih Muslim Hadith 6924 Narrated by AbuHurayrah
Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: The Last Hour will not come until the Romans land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people on Earth at that time will come from Medina (to oppose them). When they arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans will say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from among us. Let us fight them. The Muslims will say: Nay, by Allah, we shall never turn aside from you and from our brethren so that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army, whom Allah will never forgive, will run away. A third (part of the army), which will be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eyes, would be killed. The third who will never be put on trial will win and they will be the conquerors of Constantinople. As they are busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, Satan will cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your families. They will then come out, but it will be of no avail. When they reach Syria, he will come out while they are still preparing themselves for battle, drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer will come and then Jesus (peace be upon him), son of Mary, descend and will lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah see him, it will (disappear) just as salt dissolves in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely. Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.554 Narrated by Abu Huraira
Allah's Apostle said, "Shall I not tell you about the Dajjal a story of which no prophet told his nation? The Dajjall is one-eyed and will bring with him what will resemble Hell and Paradise, and what he will call Paradise will be actually Hell; so I warn you (against him) as Noah warned his nation against him."

Sahih Muslim Hadith 7037 Narrated by AbuQatadah
We used to go to Imran b. Husayn passing in front of Hisham b. Amir. He, one day, said: You pass by me (in order) to go to some persons but (amongst the living persons) none remained in the company of Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) more than I and none knows more hadiths than I. I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) said: There would be no creation (creating more trouble) than the Dajjal right from the creation of Adam to the Last Hour.

Sahih Muslim Hadith 7023 Narrated by Abdullah ibn Amr
Someone came to him and said: What is this hadith that you narrate that the Last Hour will come at a certain time? Thereupon he said: Hallowed be Allah, there is no god but Allah (or words to the same effect). I have decided that I shall not narrate anything to anyone now. I have only said that you will see after some time an important event: that the (sacred) House (Ka'bah) will be burnt and it definitely happen. He then reported that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: The Dajjal will appear in my Ummah and he will stay (in the world) for forty--I cannot say whether he meant forty days, forty months or forty years. Allah will then send Jesus, son of Mary, who will resemble Urwah ibn Mas'ud. He (Jesus Christ) will chase him and kill him. Then people will live for seven years, during which time there will be no rancour between any two persons. After that Allah will send a cold wind from the direction of Syria. None will survive on Earth, having a speck of good in him or faith in him: he will die. Even if some among you were to enter the innermost part of the mountain, this wind would reach that place also and cause your death. I heard Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) as saying: Only the wicked people will survive and they will be as careless as birds with the characteristics of beasts. They will never appreciate good nor condemn evil. Then Satan will come to them, in human form, and would say: Don't you respond? They will say: What do you order us to do? He will command them to worship the idols but, in spite of this, they will have an abundance of sustenance and lead comfortable lives. Then the trumpet will be blown and he who hears it will bend his neck to one side and raise it from the other side. The first one to hear that trumpet will be the person who is busy in setting right the cistern meant for supplying water to the camels. He will faint and the other people will also faint. Then Allah will send or He will cause to be sent rain which will be like dew and there will grow out of it the bodies of people. Then the second trumpet will be blown and they will stand up and begin to look (around). Then it will be said: O people, go to your Lord. They will be made to stand there and they will be questioned. Then it will be said: Bring out a group (of them) for the Hell-Fire. It will be asked: How much? It will be said: Nine hundred and ninety-nine out of one thousand for the Hell-Fire. That will be the day that will make the children old because of its terror and that will be the day about which it has been said: "On the day when the shank will be uncovered".

Sahih Muslim Hadith 5352 Narrated by Mughirah ibn Shu'bah
None else had asked more questions from Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) about the Dajjal than I, but he simply said in a (light mood): My son, why are you worried because of him? He will not harm you. I said: The people think that he would have with him rivers of water and mountains of bread, whereupon he said: He would be more insignificant in the sight of Allah than all these things (belonging to him).

Sahih Muslim Hadith 3187 Narrated by AbuHurayrah
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Dajjal will come from the eastern side with the intention of attacking Medina until he will get down behind Uhud. Then the angels will turn his face towards Syria and there he will perish.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.239 Narrated by Anas bin Malik
The Prophet said, "Ad-Dajjal will come and encamp at a place close to Medina and then Medina will shake thrice whereupon every Kafir (disbeliever) and hypocrite will go out (of Medina) towards him."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.242 Narrated by Abdullah bin Umar
Allah's Apostle said. "While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka'ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, "Who is this?' They replied, 'The son of Mary.' Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal." The Prophet added, "The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza'a."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.244 Narrated by Hudhaifa

The Prophet said about Ad-Dajjal that he would have water and fire with him: (what would seem to be) fire, would be cold water and (what would seem to be) water, would be fire.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 6.230 Narrated by Anas bin Malik

Allah's Apostle used to invoke thus: "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from miserliness; laziness; from old geriatric age; the punishment in the grave; from the affliction of Ad-Dajjal; and from the afflictions of life and death.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 9.505 Narrated by Anas
The Prophet said, "Allah did not send any prophet but that he warned his nation of the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). He is one-eyed while your Lord is not one-eyed. The word 'Kafir' (unbeliever) is written between his two eyes."

Please I didnt want to post all here for easy reading. You can check them up here:

http://etori.tripod.com/on-antichrist.html
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by javalove(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2008
Ahmadiyyah, ? Hmmm, May Allah guide us ooooo. Dont forget, it takes just a belief for one's islam to be destroyed.!!!
Re: Ahmadiyyah: by moshewd: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2008
salam, bros and sis. i want to seize this opportunity to say. lets see ourselves as one.it is only wrong for you to say someone is a kafir just because he/she has a slightly different view about islam from yours.to be an ahmadi is not a crime.it is only submission to Allahs's will.

(1) (Reply)

Does Allah Actually Exist? / Islamic View Point: Protection Against Witchcraft And Magic / Nigeria Muslim Sulaimon Isah Won Top Prize At International Quranic Competition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.