Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Akoduma michael, Professor Of,"grammartology" - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Akoduma michael, Professor Of,"grammartology" (551 Views)

Michael Jackson Appears In Brazil / Neverland Ranch Investigators Discover Corpse Of The Real Michael Jackson / Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akoduma michael, Professor Of,"grammartology" by Mfhay(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
As i gather my momentum for the calibration of my inpiratus,
I want your attention in addition to the adoration of my intuition according to the direction of your accimilatiön.
Because the bible says,"the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut off, it await the manifestation of the sons of GOD..." I earby say that your future can't be captured because it's structured by the scripture..."because you have the mentality, you shall become a celebrity in your society..." somebody say amen,... AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo's Wedding To Be Chaired By Mike Adenuga. / Study In China / LMAO! South Park Creators Make Fun Of Kim Kardashian & Kanye West [download Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.