Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,350 members, 7,839,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Interswitch Integration - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interswitch Integration (637 Views)

Magento Interswitch Integration / Webmaster Needed For Development Of Online Store With Interswitch Integration / X-cart And Interswitch Integration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Integration by diranfbi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
I have been trying to integrate Interswitch Payment Gateway on my website.

I was able to get a solution following this link: http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration

Just fill out the form and your integration will be taken care of.
Re: Interswitch Integration by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
I don't know if this will help, but you can post your project here and hire freelancers who will do it: http:www.getlancers.com

Getlancers.com is Nigeria #1 job outsourcing and Freelancing website. We're a freelancing company that specializes in connecting both experienced and amateur web developer, software engineer to potential clients/contractors in Nigeria. All payment made on the website are protected through our integrated escrow feature.
Re: Interswitch Integration by mrperfect(m): 9:36am On Sep 19, 2013
Contact interswith, they will put you through, depends on how many months it will take them to reply.
Re: Interswitch Integration by diranfbi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
@donedy. Thanks for your post, but I believe there is nothing as good as having a real contact with the person/people managing your project.
@mrperfect, they actually take a little moment less than forever. LOL!

I even believe the fee Interswitch charges for registering on their platform is too much (N 150,000).
If this service cant be setup for free, they should reduce the fee.
Re: Interswitch Integration by goldincome(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
I am a web developer and I do interswitch integration on websites and estores.
I get the job done but my price is not cheap.

To get interswitch half the price, go through your bank after you have gotten it, call me for integration on 08037184179
Re: Interswitch Integration by diranfbi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
@goldincome is it all banks that provide the online payment solution? I thought it was just few banks that offer it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Create A Bulksms Site 4me For 5k / How You Can Effortlessly Earn $2000 From Trevo In Less Than 28 Days / How To Make Your First $100 Online Immediately With Just 2sites I Will Show You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.