Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt (17488 Views)

8people Killed,houses Razed Killing Continue In Benue Unabated Logo LGA Affected / SNIITPOLY Students Riot , Houses , Vehicles Razed Down - Full Photos / Boko Haram: Many Feared Killed, Houses Burnt Down In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by DrEngrSk: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2013
this is bad
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by SUBMARINE: 10:27am On Sep 19, 2013
When is Nigerian army shortlisted names coming out. I think its time to visit borno with biafra 2. This time na late Gen Shuwa people go take the bullets just as we received his own in biafra 1.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by blaqoracle: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2013
kaorama: Buhara boys at work. Could this be a reward for what their fathers did to the Biafrans?
instead of yoy to blame that cowardly ojukwu for your misfortune, you keep on blaming innocent nigerians
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by salt1: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2013
Stegomiah:

Obviously, he is dead, if not he should have come out to dispatch the Nigerian millitary's death claim about him

As for the other bokoharam members, they are fighting a lost war, at the end of the day, they have more members dead, no amnesty, no freedom, they turn cannibals, and they will eventually go down, and forgotten.

R.I.P to the dead soldiers, jtf members, vigillante groups, and innocent citizens!
. I wish i could share your optimism but this so depressing. Lagos is building skyscrapers in eko Atlantic project. Enugu's celebrating international flights and an aviation college and the north east is counting corpses. Even when the war is over, rebuilding takes time and money. I knew the civilian jtf was risking their lives and that of others but do you fold your hands and allow animals terrorize and destroy you? Let this bloodletting end soon!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Hamazz1: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2013
I can't help but ask isn't there a state of emergency in this locations of wht use is the aparttche helicopters n gunships for.y r innocent civilians killed n not security agencies or have BH changed there modus operandi complexity is in play n both d govt religious leaders politicians n the security agencies r being economical with d. Truth n agender behind this BH war n BH insurgency.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Megaflex(m): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2013
My God!!! Not again. This people are not humans at all. God save Nigeria from this evil doers
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Repentance(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2013
its#human beigns that is dieing sm re breedwinners in the family sm re the leaders of tomorrow (even though we re nt sure of the tomorow)i feel so much pain each tym I hear such news for once boko 'harassment' hav nt made it clear their motives behind all this killings.i think they re longing for what you nd I dnt kn may be 2015 ll tell
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Memyselfu2009(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2013
Very funny people the northern part of Nigeria re less educated (poor education) the little schools they have they re burning them down with the aim that western education is bad they re using guns bombs to fight why them no us cutlass bow and arrow to fight they keep destroy the North that why every youth corpers re scared of going to the north
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by creativemusic: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2013
Mr President what are you doing to this sir, sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Amule5000us(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by LajaLaba: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2013
Amule5000us: grin grin grin grin
Am laughing at your mumuism!mind u three of u will be tracked down watch ya back! angry
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Cubeet: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2013
Boko at it Again o
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 19, 2013
Danhumprey: Last time I checked,the government assured us that the Army has contain the Boko Haram insurgents. Now this! Are we ever safe in this country? Can we believe government assurance of safety anymore,when they themselves are not safe?
And this ur quastion reminds me of yesterday thread . 5 quastion ask in nollywood film. U see people dying like chicken,u are asking if we are safe! Hw can we safe like that .
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 19, 2013
Amule5000us: grin grin grin grin
Mod can't u hide this?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Les: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2013
Please where is 13volts??
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by coolshegs10(m): 11:50am On Sep 19, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I think GEJ should evolve the state of emergency and declare full war. Give soldiers oppourtunity to shoot to kill. This animals are going wild and must be met with wild and scaring lion.
Do u mean the soldiers were not given the full authority to shoot and kill?
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Jackisback: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2013
Only God can solve this issue

There is One God Jesus and There is His Prophet TB Joshua

Those who do not love are not of Allah they are scum of satan

Jesus Akbar

الله أكبر
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
Stegomiah: MAIDUGURI (AFP) – Suspected Islamist insurgents dressed in military uniforms set up checkpoints in an attack in Nigeria’s northeast, killing an unclear number of people and burning dozens of buildings, residents and authorities said Wednesday.

The attack on Tuesday evening in the Benishiek community in Borno state saw suspected members of Islamist extremist group Boko Haram invade the area, attacking residents and motorists.

One of the burnt school buildings in Maiduguri

A Borno state government official said at least five local residents were killed in addition to an unclear number of motorists travelling through the area, while about 50 buildings housing shops and homes were burnt.

“Based on the information at hand, only five residents of the area were killed,” said Garba Ngamdu, an adviser to the state governor.

“A large chunk of the victims were motorists travelling on the highway, although we do not have a tentative figure yet.”

An army spokesman confirmed the attack and said a number of residents and tanker drivers had been killed, but declined to provide further details.

Residents recounted seeing bodies along the roadside and said the attackers were singling out those from Borno state.

The reason why was not immediately clear, but Boko Haram members have repeatedly carried out revenge attacks against residents over the emergence of vigilante groups that have formed to assist the military.

“The militants arrived in military vans and uniforms around 6:00 pm (1700 GMT),” Mallam Isa Manu, a motorist who escaped unhurt, told journalists in the Borno state capital Maiduguri.

“They set up checkpoints on the Damaturu-Maiduguri highway and ordered motorists to park and identify themselves.”

Benishiek was also the scene of clashes on September 8 between suspected Boko Haram gunmen and vigilantes.

Five Islamists and 13 vigilantes were reported to have been killed.

A military offensive launched in May aiming to end Boko Haram’s four-year insurgency appears to have pushed the extremists outside of major cities and into more remote areas, where attacks have been occurring.

Separately on Wednesday, the military claimed a strike on a Boko Haram camp in the northeast last week left about 150 Islamists and 16 soldiers dead, amid reports of dozens of troops killed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/several-killed-housesvehicles-burnt-in-fresh-boko-haram-attack/

when will these rubbish end in this country
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by popoya4: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
we need spiritual deliverance
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by chukjojo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
skyluv2000: Bokoharam, bokoharam and bokoharam, how many times did i call you,pls spare the creatures of God,they are weeping and clamouring for safety, why not at least allow this innocent men and women have a rest of mind atleast one day.honostly if ZIK were to be alife.he wud have died of heart attack.
Shut Up!! lipsrsealed
skyluv2000: Bokoharam, bokoharam and bokoharam, how many times did i call you,pls spare the creatures of God,they are weeping and clamouring for safety, why not at least allow this innocent men and women have a rest of mind atleast one day.honostly if ZIK were to be alife.he wud have died of heart attack.
Shut Up!!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by victorazy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
kaorama: Buhara boys at work. Could this be a reward for what their fathers did to the Biafrans?

What do u thing right from start? "Nemesis"
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by victorazy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2013

What do u think right from start? "Nemesis"
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by druid06(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2013
emmysenior: I'm beginning to think that some persons make some huge cash by stirring up unrest and killings in this country.

angry

You just can't kill all in the name passing your dirty msg across or kill to pacify situations...

You might be right. Something just doesn't add up.
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Samunique(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
emmysenior: I'm beginning to think that some persons make some huge cash by stirring up unrest and killings in this country.

angry

You just can't kill all in the name passing your dirty msg across or kill to pacify situations...
Leave them they are the one losing, let them continue to destroy their land and their future leaders in the name of whatever dirty and blood religion they adhere to. But knw this for sure that this battle did not start 2day, it started lond ago and they are working for their murderous father ( satan) just as their founder did. Let them continue with their sponsors "S*u*di ar*b*a & co with northern politicians, time will surely tell, bcs they will reap it in due season!

Meanwhile, on the path of nigeria army i knw there's alot of compromise bcs of their religious affilation, that's why such opration could take place even in the midst SOE, but God will expose the trators very soon. Amen.

RIP to the dead!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by etenyong(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Boko haram are killing everyday and the federal govt is spending money in what they called amnesty for boko haram. Those idiotsdoesn't amnesty and its time d govt begin to know their sponsors and punish dem according. GEJ pls wake up, people are dying evryday
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
OHHh My GaWD!!!! lord help us, we shall overcome this ugly situation, mark my words bokoharam shall become history soon, JAH BLESS OUR TROOPS. sad sad sad
Re: Boko-Haram Attack In Borno, Many Killed , Houses & Vehicles Burnt by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Lateef9961: May Allah deliver awa northern broda 4rm the terror of boko haram
una northern brother APC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Disowns Ekweremadu As Anti-corruption Ambassador / Yakubu Dogara Responds To His Suspension As "Jakadan Bauchi" / What's Your Take On State Generating Their Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.