Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Liam Splits From Miley Tells Her To Keep His N40.5 Million Engagement Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liam Splits From Miley Tells Her To Keep His N40.5 Million Engagement Ring (1105 Views)

Check Out Mariah Carey's $7.5 Million Engagement Ring / 5 Shocking Things We Learnt From Miley Cyrus’s Paper Magazine Interview / Liam Payne Buys Wizkid £1.2Million Champagne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liam Splits From Miley Tells Her To Keep His N40.5 Million Engagement Ring by underscore: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Liam Hems worth has reportedly told Miley Cyrus to keep her engagement ring following their split. The 23-year-old actor, who confirmed his split from Miley, 20, earlier this week, is said to have told his former fiancée that he has no desire for her to return the sparkling diamond. The ring is worth $250,000 (N40.5 Million) ...wow!

Regardless of what happened between them and who was right or wrong I think Liam is being very disrespectful to her flaunting this new squeeze around so publicly when he knows he'll be photographed. What do you think?

See the picture of the ring below: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/liam-hemsworth-splits-from-miley-cyrus.html

Re: Liam Splits From Miley Tells Her To Keep His N40.5 Million Engagement Ring by Anniebissy(f): 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
There is notin special abt the ring
Re: Liam Splits From Miley Tells Her To Keep His N40.5 Million Engagement Ring by safarigirl(f): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
My friend go and collect your ring oloshi! You wan form Bill Gates abi wetin? Btw, what are a 23 and 20 yr old doing getting married sef? Adults are marrying, immature kids wan follow marry
Re: Liam Splits From Miley Tells Her To Keep His N40.5 Million Engagement Ring by demelza: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
safarigirl: My friend go and collect your ring oloshi! You wan form Bill Gates abi wetin? Btw, what are a 23 and 20 yr old doing getting married sef? Adults are marrying, immature kids wan follow marry
grin Na your brother? Why the anger? Liam is a big boy, I am sure the amount of that ring is chicken change
Re: Liam Splits From Miley Tells Her To Keep His N40.5 Million Engagement Ring by angelTI(f): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
What caused their seperation? Miley's twerking saga?

(1) (Reply)

Mother Killed Her Own Baby After Passing Out While Breast-Feeding / BREAKING NEWS: The Deji Of Akure Oba Adebiyi Adesida Is Dead / Will & Jada Smith Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.